Lynn's first time after lockdown

Sound like real fun! I’m glad for you. I knew you wouldn't be dissatisfied, thank your naughty nipples. 😂💋
Haha yes, I'm glad a chose not to wear a bra under my top. It was really good fun to get out chatting and flirting.
I did feel like such a dirty slut the way they played with me in the taxi - I hope the driver enjoyed the view. They were only average in cock size but they did give all my holes a good fucking including spitroast and dp and it did turn hubby on watching them fuck me and cleaning me up between fucks so it turned out to be a good night x

Well Lynn was much more talkative this morning. Telling me how wonderful Marc had been, how he'd been very assertive and domineering with her and how he had her cumming and cumming on his thick black cock and how she couldn't wait to have him again. Which was music to my ears.
She said as soon as they were in the lift, he was all over her with his tongue in her mouth and his hands up her blouse squeezing her tits. Once they were in the room he had her strip for him and lie on the bed and masturbate for him while he sat in a chair watching. She said she felt quite vulnerable naked and playing with herself while he just watched without saying a word, until her ordered her to come over to him get on her knees and get his cock out and show him how well she could suck cock.
He let her suck him for a while before grabbing her head and forcing her back and forth on his cock, in effect fucking her mouth and making her gag. Every time he got close to cumming he'd stop her till the urge subsided then he'd be fucking her mouth again. This went on for quite some time until her jaw was aching and she was getting uncomfortable being in the same kneeling position for so long until fucking her mouth again he groaned and holding her in place by the hair, filled her mouth with his first load of cum and not letting her go till shed swallowed it all.
She says he then went down on her teasing her clit with his tongue and fucking her with two thick fingers bringing her almost to orgasm several times but stopping just short and not letting her cum, just teasing her until she was begging to cum.
By then it was time to get dressed for dinner and he'd still not let her cum. Over dinner, he was a totally gentleman, attentive, ordering for her, topping her wine up etc.
Once back in the room they were kissing and frantically undressing each other and once they were naked he had get on all fours in the edge of the bed while he rubbed the head of his cock up and down her wet slit teasing her hole with the head of his cock but not going any further, moving back as she tried to push back on his cock until, getting her really worked up until she was begging him to fuck her. I must admit I nearly shot my load at that point, hearing how he had my wife begging for his cock.
At that point he gave her his full length in one hard thrust making her gasp with pain and pleasure, he reached round and took hold of her nipples and as Lynn put it then proceeded to 'fuck the shit out of me' and the time pulling hard on her tits. She said he had her cumming over and over before he shot his load deep inside her.
After that the rest of the night and morning followed pretty much the same. They had breaks to have a drink or snack. and also to kiss and cuddle. Had a few short naps. Lynn put in some clothes two or three times to go outside for a cigarette. The rest of the time they fucked - alternating between long and slow in her cunt or ass, and really rough, pounding her, pulling her hair or nipples, slapping her ass, him telling her what a dirty little whore and cumslut she was - which she loves when playing with a Dom bull.
In the morning they dressed for breakfast and again, he was very polite and attentive. Then they went back to the room to fuck some more till it was times for me to collect Lynn.
No wonder she was exhausted and sore by the time I picked her up.
But having a longer overnight first time like this really gave them time to get to know each other. Normally a meeting with a bull will only be two or three hours, though she has had the occasional overnight or weekend away with bulls in the past.
This time they were alone so that they could be totally uninhibited with each other but now that they have got on so well, the next meeting will be at our home so I can watch Marc take Lynn in front of me - can't wait!
Sorry that this post has ended up being so long but I did promise to report back in detail. It would probably have been better if Lynn had written it herself but she hasn't been in the mood to come on here today.
James

I know how it is, and it happened to me many times to play in the taxi, once I sucked the cock on back seat and the driver was not paying attention on the road, I told him to stop, I gave him a blowjob and then I told him to be careful on the road because in the back my friend wants to fuck me. 🤣
Mmmm you really do sound like me. I've been fucked by a taxi driver on the way home a few times. Once because I'd failed to pull and was feeling horny and a couple of times after I'd been out and already been fucked and being a bit drunk told the driver what I'd been doing, getting him turned on. I once sucked off an uber driver to say sorry for getting cum all over the car seat from my leaking pussy lol xx

Marc called round to see Lynn today. It wasn't a planned meet, he was just close by and had an hour to kill but she was delighted to see him.
With not much time, the only foreplay was her sucking his cock for a few minutes. It was the first time I'd got to see his cock in person as I wasn't there for their first meet and it was a beauty. I'm not small but he was a lot thicker than me as well as longer - it was like a piece of polished ebony. I hope I'll get the chance to suck it myself but there wasn't time to get into that today.
He wasn't messing about and fucked her three times in the hour - clearly he just wanted to get in as many orgasms as he could in the time he had. So that meant three brutally rough, fast fucks for Lynn, two in her cunt and one in her ass. I wasn't counting but he had her orgasming one after the other, even while she had tears running down her face when he took her in the ass obviously painfully.
It was so exciting to see him fucking her like that and I was stroking my own cock while watching, though I had to stop several times to avoid cumming.
If it sounds uncaring that I was so turned on watching Lynn being so roughly used, it's not. I've seen her regular bulls use her like this so many times over the years with her encouragement and she really gets off on it, and has done so for years before I even knew her.
As Marc was leaving, Lynn had her arms round his neck, kissing him and thanking him and making him promise to come back soon when he has more time.
After he'd gone I got to work cleaning up his cum from her cunt and ass, a job I always love. Then it was my turn to fuck her and she was clearly still in the mood for rough play as she asked me to fuck her hard. That wasn't a problem as after watching, that's exactly what I wanted to do. I would love to say I lasted a long time but I'd been close to cumming several times while watching and only lasted about 5 mins. After that we cuddled and kissed and told each other how much we loved the other - something we think is important after either of us has had sex with someone else. And after I'd recovered we had a slower, gentle fuck, not so much making love as enjoying each other after the excitement of Marc fucking her.
So we are looking forward to his next visit when he will hopefully have more time to play.

A busy lady, a well fucked pussy and an ass destroyed by a big black cock, well filled with cum to her husband's happiness, exactly what she deserves and needs an insatiable slut like Lynn, bravo her.
As my new bull, it was wonderful that Marc felt confident calling round unannounced to use me. We had this arrangement with my previous bull and it worked very well. As a sub slut, I believe I should be available for my bull to use whenever he wants but it's great that Marc has realised that so early on in our relationship.
It was wonderful to see him and although it was only for an hour, he was in control for every second of it and used my body to get as much pleasure as he could in the time available. The fact that that meant he made me take it very very roughly just made it even more enjoyable. Well maybe enjoyable isn't the right word because it hurt esp when he was in my ass (he just didn't give me enough time to accommodate him properly) so maybe fulfilling is a better word. In the end it doesn't really matter which word you use, I loved it and had some very intense orgasms and was sorry when it was over.
And of course James was happy to fuck his little slutwife too after he'd licked all of Marc's cum out of me xx

I'm happy to say that I'm sure he'll be having a lot more of Lynn as they both clearly had a great time. Finding guys for casual sex has never been much of a problem but finding a bull that perfectly fits her need to be used as a submissive slut can be a little harder esp now that we are not living in a big city and particularly as she has quite specific criteria in what she's looking for in a bull. But it looks like she's come up trumps with Marc so it was definitely worth the wait.
I must admit I was hard and stroking myself too both hearing Lynn's account of her night away and reporting it here.
And as its now the weekend, I'm sure she'll be out looking for a casual hook up too, either tonight or tomorrow night.
This reflects similar conversations I have had with couples that I have met. There are too many guys who are interested only in shagging someone else's wife and don't really get that cuckolding is a tripartite arrangement even if hubby is not present. There are three sets of wants/needs/desires that need to be satisfied. Having been both cuckold and bull, I have a really good understanding of the dynamics of these sorts of relationships and I find it very disappointing that so many couples get put off because the guys they hook up with just don't get what it is all about.

Reactions: Lynnandhubby
Wonderful, I like when I'm ass fucked unprepared, to hurt a little, it's a masochistic pleasure but damn beautiful, to be used only for his pleasure especially when I feel my ass full of cum and it flows slowly to the pussy and then he put his cock head there and push, obviously if the husband is at home he cleans everything then he fucks me too. 💋
I think you are spot on - I think there is a very fine line between pain and pleasure and some of my most intense orgasms occur when the two overlap. When I'm at my most submissive with a Dom bull it is very possible for rough sex to hurt in a good way.
It is very much masochistic and part of the pleasure does come from knowing the bull is using me for his own needs - there's a sort of feedback loop so the more he is enjoying using me the more I get off on it (within reason and within certain limits).
It's not true all the time or by any means with all the guys I have sex with but it is something I know that I've needed on a regular basis for the last 30 years or so.
I've always been promiscuous but then in my early 30s I had some experiences with some very dominant black guys (which I've mentioned elsewhere on here) which changed my outlook on sex forever xx

Reactions: mirella.hango
This reflects similar conversations I have had with couples that I have met. There are too many guys who are interested only in shagging someone else's wife and don't really get that cuckolding is a tripartite arrangement even if hubby is not present. There are three sets of wants/needs/desires that need to be satisfied. Having been both cuckold and bull, I have a really good understanding of the dynamics of these sorts of relationships and I find it very disappointing that so many couples get put off because the guys they hook up with just don't get what it is all about.
Or they don't bother to find out exactly what the couple are looking for x

wish you were my plaything 😍 I would be dropping in often :devilish:💋
Just how I like it. I do like regular planned meets with my bull but I also love being surprised too. My previous bull would often call in between jobs (he was a plumber/heating engineer) sometimes with an hour or two to spare, sometimes with only a few minutes so it would sometimes be just a blowjob or a quick fuck with me bent over the kitchen counter.

Just how I like it. I do like regular planned meets with my bull but I also love being surprised too. My previous bull would often call in between jobs (he was a plumber/heating engineer) sometimes with an hour or two to spare, sometimes with only a few minutes so it would sometimes be just a blowjob or a quick fuck with me bent over the kitchen counter.
I'm currently looking for a hotwife that I can do that with. I'm out in the field 2-3 times a week for something or another, and would love to just stop by on my way back to the office, bend her over the coach, fill her with a hot load, and head back to the office with my cock covered in our cum. Alas the search has been daunting.

Como foi a noite passada, você conseguiu encontrar alguém para te foder, Lynn?

Meu primeiro encontro foi de apenas uma hora, eu tive dois orgasmos esfregando meu clitóris e ele gozou em minha boceta e boca. O segundo foi incrível. Ele me fode cru quase 4 horas e me dá 6 orgasmos incríveis, ele lambe minha buceta, me fode em cada buraco e ele goza na minha buceta, bunda e duas vezes na minha boca após garganta profunda.

Hoje espero meu irmão com sua esposa e sua filha para um churrasco nu e depois a gente joga, meu marido gosta de me ver sendo fodida pelo meu irmão enquanto ele fode minha cunhada e minha sobrinha, depois meu irmão fode sua filha ou eles fodem duplamente nós três.
fantastic, how crazy!! crazy family!!!!!!!!

I'm currently looking for a hotwife that I can do that with. I'm out in the field 2-3 times a week for something or another, and would love to just stop by on my way back to the office, bend her over the coach, fill her with a hot load, and head back to the office with my cock covered in our cum. Alas the search has been daunting.
It was a wonderful arrangement. We had a regular play date every week and then the other times when he'd just call by were a bonus.
That could mean that it might be 2-3 weeks between unannounced visits if his jobs meant he wasn't passing our way or if he was working closer by on a bigger job he might call in every day for a suck and fuck. The unpredictability was very exciting, never quite knowing when he was going to drop in to use his little slut and it really kept me on my toes xx

It was a wonderful arrangement. We had a regular play date every week and then the other times when he'd just call by were a bonus.
That could mean that it might be 2-3 weeks between unannounced visits if his jobs meant he wasn't passing our way or if he was working closer by on a bigger job he might call in every day for a suck and fuck. The unpredictability was very exciting, never quite knowing when he was going to drop in to use his little slut and it really kept me on my toes xx
That is very hot. That sounds exactly like what I am looking for. Unpredictability is always exciting. And sometimes I'm just unbelievably horny, and need to fuck.

That is very hot. That sounds exactly like what I am looking for. Unpredictability is always exciting. And sometimes I'm just unbelievably horny, and need to fuck.
Well as my bull he knew he could call round anytime and fuck me. The unpredictability was exciting for me and for him it meant that any time he was horny he could come and unload in me. Unlike his gf I didn't have the option to say I was tired or not in the mood or too sore, that was just part of the dynamic of being submissive to him and it worked very well to meet both our needs xx