Maine Adventures

davelb76

Couple
Aug 7, 2018
Tampa, FL
Stacey has been corresponding with two potential lovers for our upcoming trip to Maine. One is a business man in Portland, mid-50s (not much younger than her) and the other is a fitness trainer in Bath, much younger man in his 30s. Both are incredibly hung and (if I may say so myself, handsome, both in a rugged way. She's got things all planned out. Meeting (on separate days of course) at a nearby restaurant and some local site seeing. I'm anxious - will be tagging along during the day and then we plan to go to a bar later for drinks. Neither knows she's planning to take two lovers while visiting. She rarely shaves her pubic area 100% but has done so for this trip. There's usually a landing strip or, usually in the winter, a full coat. New panties and bra. We've had some great sex as we both fantasize about the trip. I asked her to let me watch at least one night and she said she'd consider it (this would be unusual so I don't have high expectations). She has stayed wet for the past couple of days - and I've been rock hard. I always get nervous and anxiety level increases during times like this.

Attachments

• Jan 2017.jpg
    Jan 2017.jpg
    20.6 KB · Views: 82
  • Stacey boobs.jpg
    Stacey boobs.jpg
    50.9 KB · Views: 80
  • Stacey Red and Black backside.jpg
    Stacey Red and Black backside.jpg
    63.5 KB · Views: 78
Stacey has been corresponding with two potential lovers for our upcoming trip to Maine. One is a business man in Portland, mid-50s (not much younger than her) and the other is a fitness trainer in Bath, much younger man in his 30s. Both are incredibly hung and (if I may say so myself, handsome, both in a rugged way. She's got things all planned out. Meeting (on separate days of course) at a nearby restaurant and some local site seeing. I'm anxious - will be tagging along during the day and then we plan to go to a bar later for drinks. Neither knows she's planning to take two lovers while visiting. She rarely shaves her pubic area 100% but has done so for this trip. There's usually a landing strip or, usually in the winter, a full coat. New panties and bra. We've had some great sex as we both fantasize about the trip. I asked her to let me watch at least one night and she said she'd consider it (this would be unusual so I don't have high expectations). She has stayed wet for the past couple of days - and I've been rock hard. I always get nervous and anxiety level increases during times like this.
Midway through our vacation in Maine. These things seem to end the same each time: Stacey has great sex and shares the intimate details with me. I’m always very excited and anxious during the buildup and of course while she’s having sex. But the lead up is always different and exciting for us both. This trip to Maine has started out no differently. We met Mike - a 50 something ruggedly handsome gentleman - second day in Portland as planned. They had been corresponding for about a month so there was already lots of familiarity and desire. Surprisingly, nothing happened the night we met. He was a nice enough guy but it just wasn’t going to work out that night. He was short on time. He was charming and flirted with her though and there was some light touching at a local pub near our downtown hotel .. but the night ended fairly early. Had no issues with my presence at the bar. BTW - she looked great as usual. It was a bit cool outside; she wore a long plaid dress and pantyhose and heels and a light coat. They agreed to meet the next day around lunch time at a nearby restaurant on the water. Disappointed we went back to our hotel where Stacey denied me sex ... she said to increase my own desire which didn’t need any help. I was so horny I had a hard time sleeping that night. The next day came and it was clear that Stacey had one thing on her mind. She was nervous and figety; and took a lot of time that morning preparing herself. It was warmer this day and it was obvious she planned to make a big impression on him - she wore a clingy short dress that was a bit see through in the light. Beneath she wore slight bikini panties and a sexy see through bra. She wore a shawl over her shoulders but really didn’t need to. She told me to hang out at the hotel and that she’d let me know if they were coming back to our room. I walked her out of the hotel as she walked a few blocks to the waterside restaurant. I returned to the lobby and hung out downstairs watching TV. She texted me that Mike was waiting for her when she arrived and that they were going to do lunch. This is getting too long. Let me continue later - needless to say they hooked up. I’ll share more when I get some time.

Have just a minute or two. I am not allowed to join in per se. and didn’t in Portland. The closest i get to joining in is to sneak a peak if I’m in an adjoining room or watch her flirt with a potential lover in a social setting. I’m portland I waited in the hotel lobby and watched them walk to the elevator to our room. But it got interesting after that. I figured out he was married and owned a small gift shop on Main Street. So I decided to visit the store.
I enjoy reliving these moments and want to share. But it takes some time to compose. Got to run. Will share more. But no i did not have my own adventure ... but it was exciting to meet his wife who was working when I gotn

Attachments

• tumblr_nripxopkPM1rgs422o5_540.jpg
    tumblr_nripxopkPM1rgs422o5_540.jpg
    54.6 KB · Views: 37
Reactions: davelb76
Mike gave Stacey a little gift the first night we all met. Through the conversation it seemed he had a connection with the store so out of curiosity I decided to check it out while Stacey checked Mike out. As I walked the short distance to the gift store, Stacey texted me that Mike was a terrific kisser and that they couldn’t keep their hands off one another in the elevator. She wrote that he was very strong and hung. She told me she was excited and thanked me for being a good husband. Said she thought it might be a couple of hours before I would hear from her. So I went into the quaint gift shop and walked around. A woman in her mid-50s I guessed welcomed me. She was attractive - in a sweater, jeans and boots. Long hair - sweet smile. We made small talk and through the conversation she mentioned she was married and eventually mentioned her husband by name - Michael. So while I fantasized about our spouses fucking one another we chit chatted and I shopped and bought a few gifts. I can’t tell you how erotic it was. I was about to explode. After half an hour or so, when I couldn’t take it any longer, I decided to head back to the hotel lobby.

Wife here - I am meeting a younger man today in Camden with a similar package. Hubbie is watching me write this. Want him to know that your cock is what I hope to find today. Thanks for sharing.

Mike gave Stacey a little gift the first night we all met. Through the conversation it seemed he had a connection with the store so out of curiosity I decided to check it out while Stacey checked Mike out. As I walked the short distance to the gift store, Stacey texted me that Mike was a terrific kisser and that they couldn’t keep their hands off one another in the elevator. She wrote that he was very strong and hung. She told me she was excited and thanked me for being a good husband. Said she thought it might be a couple of hours before I would hear from her. So I went into the quaint gift shop and walked around. A woman in her mid-50s I guessed welcomed me. She was attractive - in a sweater, jeans and boots. Long hair - sweet smile. We made small talk and through the conversation she mentioned she was married and eventually mentioned her husband by name - Michael. So while I fantasized about our spouses fucking one another we chit chatted and I shopped and bought a few gifts. I can’t tell you how erotic it was. I was about to explode. After half an hour or so, when I couldn’t take it any longer, I decided to head back to the hotel lobby.
Got to wrap this up. To make a very long story shorter Stacey and Mike spent three hours together in our hotel room. He nodded to me as he passed me by in the hotel sitting area. Simultaneously she texted me that she couldn’t wait to share her experience with me. I was leaking precum the entire morning and couldn’t wait to get to our room.

Got to wrap this up. To make a very long story shorter Stacey and Mike spent three hours together in our hotel room. He nodded to me as he passed me by in the hotel sitting area. Simultaneously she texted me that she couldn’t wait to share her experience with me. I was leaking precum the entire morning and couldn’t wait to get to our room.
In Camden on our vacation and Stacey is meeting #2 this afternoon. Standard scenario for us. I’ll join them for drinks and let things go where they might. Still haven’t had sex with my own wife this vacation. She’s making me crazy with lust.

In Camden on our vacation and Stacey is meeting #2 this afternoon. Standard scenario for us. I’ll join them for drinks and let things go where they might. Still haven’t had sex with my own wife this vacation. She’s making me crazy with lust.
Stacey had a very satisfying encounter yesterday. As did I. We met Chris at a tiny diner in Camden and moved along to a delightful sports pub for late afternoon drinks. He is fit and in his early 30s but could easily have passed for a twenty something. I sat at the bar while they got to know one another. I enjoyed watching the light touching and smile on Stacey’s face as she reacted to his flirting. Was a grey day that turned to rain so she was bundled up - still looked hot in a winter skirt and white blouse. Occasionally he leaned over and whispered in her ear while secretly kissing and nibbling on her neck. He looked over at me on occasion but generally ignored me. Once when going to the bathroom he asked if I was really ok with this. I said I was and asked him if he wanted to back out. He said fuck no - he has been wanting to meet Stacey since they started corresponding over a month ago. Not much later they paid their check and left the bar. I waited a 30 minutes or so and then I walked back to our B&B. Stacey texted me that they were going straight to the bedroom and that she was horny for a big passionate cock. I texted her that I wanted to listen to share in her experience. She said OK but made me promise not to walk in. We had a suite so I was able to let myself in without disturbing them. From the couch in the living room I could hear them touching and kissing and the rustling of the bed as they, I imagined, were very much into foreplay. I’d occasionally hear Stacey moan in the way I know she’s in ecstasy. Their foreplay turned into sex as I heard Chris tell her how gorgeous she looked and how much he loved the taste of her pussy. I was deep in my own pleasure with a raging hard on. I rarely - actually almost never - listen in but this time I just had to. As their sex continued for about 15 minutes I stroked my own cock. There were plenty of sounds from their lovemaking so I was able to paint a very erotic picture. After he came they laid in bed together about another 30 minutes. I figured they were going for round two when I heard the bedroom door open and she - in a tiny nightie - kissed him goodbye in front of me. Oh shit!

sounds like you're both in for a good time. she looks sexy and confident. hope you'll post more leading up to, during, and after.... I'm sure many would love to hear about it
Nearing the end of this trip in a few days. We got exactly what we both wanted - a relaxing vacation in a beautiful location and fulfilled sexual desires.