MAJOR breakthrough

First a back story…. At the age of 19 I married the mother of my first two children. We quickly jumped into the active swinging lifestyle. We were young and full of enerdlgy. After 10 years we discovered we were better friends than being spouses and divorced. After a second failed marriage of being married to an alcoholic I felt I was not only doomed but stuck in a life of misery. I stayed in tha marriage until my third child reached the age that I felt I could offer her better protection from her drunken mother.

10 years ago I met the love of my life. She’s truly the one for me… soulmate is the best description. In time the urges to have this woman pleased took over my thoughts. 10 years ago I went about it all in the wrong way. I told her of my desire to make her my Hotwife… and she flat out told me no it will never happen. Not being too smart I continued to press the issue to the point it pissed her off.

I did everything that one could possibly do wrong: keeping in mind my first wife toook to it like a fish to water…I was naive to think this was how women too were wired.

My wife was raised In a strict home and I had figured it would never happen. Fast forward 10 years throughout which I’d occasionally bring it up in a joking manner and would occasionally get positive feedback in a joking way. Exactly one week ago today we traveled a couple hours to see friends and spent the evening at one of their local bars drinking. Headed to their house for bed where we found an air mattress that we’d be sleeping on. I jokingly said hey so you wanna have sex.

her response though very inebriated was with who… I shockingly replied with whomever you want. She said she had a couple in mind. I didn’t sleep much that night as I tried to process what she said:.
Thw next day it was like something triggered within me… she’d finally felt some kind of confidence to honestly tell me her thoughts. I changed and suddenly began to do all the honey do list things… including take over basically all the daily household issues.

I asked her about her statement, but she did not recall saying iyt., I told her that her opening up to me at had changed me. As others state I felt a closeness to her much stronger than ever before. Fast forward a week and tonight we had a night on the town wheee she’d proclaimed her appreciation in all I was now taking over in our household. I didn’t even realize everything I was now doing and told. her that her honesty whether drum intoxicated or not had reset my brain and somehow felt even closer. The end result was. Her now telling me she is open to the idea and we actually takes several hours about it .
She agreed to that the Hotwife lifestyle is now who we are.

So to the men that are told no it’ll never happen, never give up hope… women have a different way of thinking and process things in a totally different way.. At the age of 53z, I can say my wife is a Hotwife….😂

First a back story…. At the age of 19 I married the mother of my first two children. We quickly jumped into the active swinging lifestyle. We were young and full of enerdlgy. After 10 years we discovered we were better friends than being spouses and divorced. After a second failed marriage of being married to an alcoholic I felt I was not only doomed but stuck in a life of misery. I stayed in tha marriage until my third child reached the age that I felt I could offer her better protection from her drunken mother.

10 years ago I met the love of my life. She’s truly the one for me… soulmate is the best description. In time the urges to have this woman pleased took over my thoughts. 10 years ago I went about it all in the wrong way. I told her of my desire to make her my Hotwife… and she flat out told me no it will never happen. Not being too smart I continued to press the issue to the point it pissed her off.

I did everything that one could possibly do wrong: keeping in mind my first wife toook to it like a fish to water…I was naive to think this was how women too were wired.

My wife was raised In a strict home and I had figured it would never happen. Fast forward 10 years throughout which I’d occasionally bring it up in a joking manner and would occasionally get positive feedback in a joking way. Exactly one week ago today we traveled a couple hours to see friends and spent the evening at one of their local bars drinking. Headed to their house for bed where we found an air mattress that we’d be sleeping on. I jokingly said hey so you wanna have sex.

her response though very inebriated was with who… I shockingly replied with whomever you want. She said she had a couple in mind. I didn’t sleep much that night as I tried to process what she said:.
Thw next day it was like something triggered within me… she’d finally felt some kind of confidence to honestly tell me her thoughts. I changed and suddenly began to do all the honey do list things… including take over basically all the daily household issues.

I asked her about her statement, but she did not recall saying iyt., I told her that her opening up to me at had changed me. As others state I felt a closeness to her much stronger than ever before. Fast forward a week and tonight we had a night on the town wheee she’d proclaimed her appreciation in all I was now taking over in our household. I didn’t even realize everything I was now doing and told. her that her honesty whether drum intoxicated or not had reset my brain and somehow felt even closer. The end result was. Her now telling me she is open to the idea and we actually takes several hours about it .
She agreed to that the Hotwife lifestyle is now who we are.

So to the men that are told no it’ll never happen, never give up hope… women have a different way of thinking and process things in a totally different way.. At the age of 53z, I can say my wife is a Hotwife….😂
Congratulations! I look forward to hearing all about your adventures.

Reactions: Stagforfun