Make more black babies

I publicly confirm that I want to be pregnant with a black child. Any other girls who want to join me, comment below and let people know that you are ready to breed blacks with pride!

Attachments

• converted_snowbunnies_38_.jpg
    converted_snowbunnies_38_.jpg
    45.4 KB · Views: 391
  • converted_snowbunnies_61_.png
    converted_snowbunnies_61_.png
    359 KB · Views: 388
Last edited by a moderator:
My wife’s old bull that she would hook up with a lot got her pregnant, and she ended up having the baby 9 months later, we told friends and family that we went to a sperm donor because I had fertility issues. We definitely didn’t want my family knowing she’s carrying a black man’s baby that she cheated on me with. Or family! Once the baby was born we raised and loved him just as if it were my own. Unfortunately her bull completely dipped out once the baby was born. My wife wants to have another 1-2 kids and wants to be done having kids by 32 and we are both 29. So needless to say she is currently trying to get pregnant again by one of her bulls, I can’t have sex with her because I’m in a chastity and am not allowed to penetrate her with out my cage on. Each time she meets up with her bulls they cum deep in her womb. We have talked to her 3 bulls to make sure we are all on the same page if she were to get pregnant. They all agreed. My wife told me that she only wants to carry a mixed baby from her bulls, and she doesn’t want to have my baby, which was super hard at first but I realize it is for the best. Their genes are so superior and stronger. Her bulls are all tall super muscular and athletic, attractive and very well hung.
I can’t compete with that, so i understand naturally a women would prefer to carry their baby over mine. and thats what my wife tried explaining to me. I think my wife will end up having 3 kids with her bulls.
I know once she has another black kid my parents are going to wonder why she keeps choosing a black sperm donor..
Love the way you cream him!

We're trying too =)

Please login or become a member to view

View media item 292347

• Love
Reactions: CalifHWCuckCple