Make more black babies

I publicly confirm that I want to be pregnant with a black child. Any other girls who want to join me, comment below and let people know that you are ready to breed blacks with pride!

Attachments

• converted_snowbunnies_38_.jpg
    converted_snowbunnies_38_.jpg
    45.4 KB · Views: 390
  • converted_snowbunnies_61_.png
    converted_snowbunnies_61_.png
    359 KB · Views: 387
Last edited by a moderator:
I absolutely WANT to have a baby with a Black Lover!! I came very close to doing this when I was BBC exclusive and fell HARD for a special Lover. Now I wish I had so badly!! I want to do this before we are too old to enjoy raining the child.

J (the wife)
we need more gorgeous wives like you

I publicly confirm that I want to be pregnant with a black child. Any other girls who want to join me, comment below and let people know that you are ready to breed blacks with pride!
I definitely want to have one more baby (at least) and DEFINITELY not with my husband!! If that baby was black, all the better.....lot of explaining to do to family, co-workers, etc, but well worth it.

J (the wife)

I definitely want to have one more baby (at least) and DEFINITELY not with my husband!! If that baby was black, all the better.....lot of explaining to do to family, co-workers, etc, but well worth it.

J (the wife)
Yes, very well worth it. Choosing to seek sexual satisfaction with other men is your decision -- not that of family, friends, or co-workers. If you have a black baby, I say "good for you"; raise him or her proudly. Although I am a white man, I think it's great that mor and more white women are having black babies.

Yes, very well worth it. Choosing to seek sexual satisfaction with other men is your decision -- not that of family, friends, or co-workers. If you have a black baby, I say "good for you"; raise him or her proudly. Although I am a white man, I think it's great that mor and more white women are having black babies.
absolutely

I absolutely WANT to have a baby with a Black Lover!! I came very close to doing this when I was BBC exclusive and fell HARD for a special Lover. Now I wish I had so badly!! I want to do this before we are too old to enjoy raining the child.

J (the wife)
I hope your belly swells up soon if it's not already

=)

Attachments

• chocobo01 - Interracial Hentai Black Creampie Breeding Qos Babies Cuckold 22 - 0033a246f7378d6...jpg
    chocobo01 - Interracial Hentai Black Creampie Breeding Qos Babies Cuckold 22 - 0033a246f7378d6...jpg
    466.8 KB · Views: 32
  • chocobo01 - Interracial Hentai Black Creampie Breeding Qos Babies Cuckold 22 - 0040eapr1k-ucai...jpg
    chocobo01 - Interracial Hentai Black Creampie Breeding Qos Babies Cuckold 22 - 0040eapr1k-ucai...jpg
    463.2 KB · Views: 26
  • chocobo01 - Interracial Hentai Black Creampie Breeding Qos Babies Cuckold 22 - 002273180061-p0-1.jpg
    chocobo01 - Interracial Hentai Black Creampie Breeding Qos Babies Cuckold 22 - 002273180061-p0-1.jpg
    182 KB · Views: 55