Make someone pregnant secretly

yes when i was younger i was seeing my dr for something n the lady at the desk n i became friendly n chatted after i been to the dr a few times i asked the lady if she was ok ? She said that after she had her breasts removed her hubby stopped have=ing sex we chatted n i said i would love to made love to u she n i went to a motel a few times a week n was very happy she was spanish well if a few months she was pregnant kept the baby never told her hubby in another year i gave her the 2nd girl the girls are very good looking n she div her hubby after she told him that the girls were not his

I have had a few experiences with this. I impregnated a women with a long distance boyfriend about 3 years ago. We were FWBs and it happened pretty quickly after we started hooking up. She terminated the pregnancy and as far s I know her BF never found out. Had virtually the same thing happen with a married woman about 2 years ago - same thing - she terminated and unfortunately her husband found out.

I've also just recently knocked up the hotwife I'm currently seeing but her hubby knows. She's about 2 months in. It was planned and she's ecstatic.

I like to fuck too much so it's inevitable that I'm going to get women pregnant.

I have been a natural insemination breeder 3 different times. Produced 2 children from this. One with a couple that wanted another child and a single girl that just wanted a baby but not the guy that made it so yes. The wife and I have 2 grown children and our first was not my sperm that made the baby as we had a long time fwb at the time. Didn't matter as it is still my child so we have never told anyone.

I just want to thank all of you who have contributed comments so far in this thread. As a cuck, I'll never be able to have the pleasure that you have of breeding women and having their husbands not know. Must be a great feeling! I especially like the one who did his aunt -- so erotic!

Reactions: Rajesh Krishna