Making a Hotwife!

Thanks guys! It can be exhausting working through everything and is a challenge to keep calm at times. However, when the time comes where I want the attention of a female, opportunities will be endless. While I am 50, most people think I am 40 and that’s before I get back in fighting shape.

For now, I just focus on me and the kids. The kids are doing very well which is awesome. My wife may be jerking my chain, but she is keeping the kids as number one.

Every day my feelings for my wife are easier to manage. It won’t be long until she has no ability to influence my thoughts or emotions. I’ll just smile and know it’s not my problem anymore when that day comes. I can already see that she gets concerned when I don’t react as she expects. Sticking with the facts and setting boundaries has been very helpful.

It's good this is working out so far and hasn't become nasty. I'd say you're lucky so far.
When the time comes and you get a hold of another hot chick, your X is going to lose her damn mind and I hope everything is agreed and signed off before that... just looking ahead.

Who knows, maybe your X will start begging for makeup sex soon

It’s been a while, but I wanted to provide an update. Shortly after my last update, my wife cut things off with her new friend and said she was committed to focusing on us. I was skeptical, but at least agreed to keep talking. Since that point, our relationship has gone about as well as I could expect. It has been difficult because trust has been severely damaged. It is going to take time to repair. If it is even possible.

I have continued going to the gym and working on myself. At the same time, we are working together to repair our damaged relationship. We are talking about what happened between us and what we both want and need moving forward. Time will tell how things turn out.

Have a great day!

I hope you and your wife can find your way back to each other. There are some serious wrong turns that can be made. It applies to more than relationships when I suggest that you can believe that you want something so bad and when you get it the reality can be so far from what you envisioned that it crushes your spirit. You seem to be on a healing path for yourself, hopefully your wife sees the light and has an epiphany.

Reactions: Iahotwifeshusband
It’s been a while, but I wanted to provide an update. Shortly after my last update, my wife cut things off with her new friend and said she was committed to focusing on us. I was skeptical, but at least agreed to keep talking. Since that point, our relationship has gone about as well as I could expect. It has been difficult because trust has been severely damaged. It is going to take time to repair. If it is even possible.

I have continued going to the gym and working on myself. At the same time, we are working together to repair our damaged relationship. We are talking about what happened between us and what we both want and need moving forward. Time will tell how things turn out.

Have a great day!
I dunno, I'm pretty skeptical too man haha... but I do think an experience like what you both have been through can help make the value of a relationship much more clear, while revealing the pastures that looked greener were not as lush as they appeared once she tried them. For any future to be successful, you need to re-establish respect from your wife though or she will continue to treat your poorly and never be attracted to you again.

To maintain respect, you need to continue going to the gym, continue working on yourself as if you were planning to date again and establish some sort of social life of your own, where you occasionally go out with friends by yourself. You need a bit of mystery and she also needs to feel like you'll only put up with so much shit. She may not like being pushed, as you said, but it seems like she needs it or she'll walk all over you. I was more like that when I was younger and I had a girlfriend who was too giving and willing to let me do anything to stay with me. I was too immature to appreciate it at the time and I lost respect for her because she never pushed back.

You need to established an expectation for reciprocity. She needs to know if she goes out too much, puts too much responsibility on you, gets into hotwifing again and breaks rules, that you're going to burn shit to the ground if needed lol.... I mean, ultimately, that's the threat that keeps you from getting walked all over. Quid pro quo

Last edited:
Read your story for a while now. soo sorry for you man, i know how things can change. Been in the lifestyle now for a while and have seen how things can change, My warning bells!! you are still sleeping in seperate beds! a definate no,no. if she doesnt want you lying with her cuddling at least its over! you need to stop being run over.. It jts just that she has realised what she will lose without you and what her lover cant give her. SHE cheated, YOU have the upper hand here and need to protect your family. its not your fault. We dont have same laws as USA but no one here would Let her do what she is doing to you. You sound like a good man. Stand up for yourself! Ive been both sides, ive seen cucks twice my size sit and watch me with their wives, ive also watched bulls smaller and leaner make my wife scream but never anything like you are doing. its only winding down until you stop the divorce then she will be in bed with him again, wish i could see you really.. goood luck to you sir all the best. ps sort yourlf out, not her no matter how much you love X

I forgot to include one other key detail. Now that we aren’t going on our vacation, she is going to Chicago early to spend time with him. She was supposed to go back for work on Sunday but is now going this Wednesday and will stay at least a week and a half.

I don’t like it, but it isn’t my call. My main concern is that the kids are going to figure it out. On the other hand, maybe a week and a half together will open her eyes. I do not plan to communicate with her during this time. I will let her know that I am going to give her space to figure things out. If she continues down this path, I will not be her rock when things are tough.
man, i think your marriage is truly over!

Okay I got no experience in these matters, just here living vicariously through others experiences. Sounds to me like this new guy is more than a physical thing for her. The future with him is unknown. She knows what she has with you, not to mention father to her kids. She has shown an appetite for a varied sex life. Is the new guy gonna be down with that? Most of my friends that have been married for at least a couple of decades have had their share of rough patches. I’m hoping you two get it back together.
beware of the rebound! after some time passes she come back looking to take back up with you again. are you still going to be the plan b then?

Reactions: Cuckindeep
a very badIt’s been a while, but I wanted to provide an update. Shortly after my last update, my wife cut things off with her new friend and said she was committed to focusing on us. I was skeptical, but at least agreed to keep talking. Since that point, our relationship has gone about as well as I could expect. It has been difficult because trust has been severely damaged. It is going to take time to repair. If it is even possible.

Have a great day!

a very bad decision on your part, i,m sure you will find this out in the future!
I guess time will tell. We have both learned a few things and have both changed. There is no going back to what we were before. Only moving forward. I have gained some very valuable advice from others in the lifestyle who have been down a similar road. In many ways it comes down to my ability to forgive or not. I am working on that still. I have no ill will towards my wife, but question if I make her happy or am I just the safe and convenient partner for now. I have no way of knowing how she truly feels unless she chooses to tell me.

She has been more affectionate over the past couple of months and also more attentive to my needs. Again, only time will tell.

I guess time will tell. We have both learned a few things and have both changed. There is no going back to what we were before. Only moving forward. I have gained some very valuable advice from others in the lifestyle who have been down a similar road. In many ways it comes down to my ability to forgive or not. I am working on that still. I have no ill will towards my wife, but question if I make her happy or am I just the safe and convenient partner for now. I have no way of knowing how she truly feels unless she chooses to tell me.

She has been more affectionate over the past couple of months and also more attentive to my needs. Again, only time will tell.
I hope things work out. I’m hoping things turn around and your very best days are ahead!

Reactions: NeedaDomInMI

I know a few of us, myself included in that company, thinks she is only changing her tune because of what she will be loosing (a leopard doesn’t change its spots). Until she can articulate her “whys” she will have a near impossible task of regaining your confidence that you are more than her “Plan B.” To do that she will need to be consistently transparent to you through both actions and words.