Making slow progress but she is admitting things

Before I admitted to her I want to be a cuckold (September 2023)
  • She told me several years ago that she was very disappointed the first time we had sex. I came after a few minutes before she did.
  • At the beginning of our relationship she joked saying I was only her second best lover. After a while she let it go and said now I was the best. I didn't believe her. This became true.
  • Even though I am 7x5.5 she said she would prefer it if I was a good bit thicker and a bit longer.
  • For about 8 years we have been using large cocksleeves regularly. Her orgasms are totally different, crazy intense and multiple.
  • She laughs when she feels my dick falling out of her big pussy.
  • She loves the idea I am not big enough to fill her big pussy.
  • She enjoyed telling me about her intense sexlife with a huge cock ex who was recently a colleague.
  • Sex is almost always in a position with her back to me.
  • She loves to ride a big dildo with me watching.
  • She manages our finances.
  • She defines when we have sex.
  • She agreed that I should try jelqing or penis pumping to make me bigger.
  • She admitted she is a size queen.
After admitting I would love to be a cuck in September 2023
  • She admitted recently after 21 years together that she had 2 better lovers than me. One definitely had a bigger dick than me and probably the other also. They both were assertive dominant lovers. I am guessing there are even more lovers who are better than me. She laughed when I said this.
  • She admitted if she would be a hotwife she would like a dominant guy.
  • She fantasizes at least once a month about fucking a strong athletic guy.
  • She said she doesn't want me watching while she is with someone else. I must wait somewhere.
  • If I cum too quickly she is annoyed, orgasms with a vibe. If we have a second session she will orgasm quickly with a vibe and not let me cum.
New developments November/December 2023
  • She has listened to a podcast about cuckolding (Cuckoldress) and said afterwards that the main thing is I must not push her, to be patient, and it will be her decision.
  • Her Bukkake fantasy (wow): Gets crazy turned on thinking about the video of cap dagde woman giving 2 guys a BJ. She cums super fast when she thinks about this. She doesn't want me there and wants them to cum on her tits.
  • Asking me once a week for Max (her favourite sleeve) to fuck her.
  • While I fuck her in spoons she imagines she is in reverse cowgirl with another guy and I am licking her pussy.
  • Her favourite story that I have ever written, was me caged and her fucking her self upstairs with a huge dildo pretending it's another guy. She totally dominates me and I cleaned her up in the story.
  • I told her she won't let me lick her anymore and asked if it's because I am not any good....no answer. I asked if she had guys much better than me, she said no. I said I know that's a lie and she laughed out loud.
  • She might be interested in going to a swingers club and or an erotic expo.

• She told me several years ago that she was very disappointed the first time we had sex. I came after a few minutes before she did.
  • At the beginning of our relationship she joked saying I was only her second best lover. After a while she let it go and said now I was the best. I didn't believe her. This became true.
  • Even though I am 7x5.5 she said she would prefer it if I was a good bit thicker and a bit longer.
  • For about 8 years we have been using large cocksleeves regularly. Her orgasms are totally different, crazy intense and multiple.
  • She enjoyed telling me about her intense sexlife with a huge cock ex who was recently a colleague.
  • She admitted recently after 21 years together that she had 2 better lovers than me. One definitely had a bigger dick than me and probably the other also. They both were assertive dominant lovers. I am guessing there are even more lovers who are better than me. She laughed when I said this.
  • She said she doesn't want me watching while she is with someone else. I must wait somewhere.
  • If I cum too quickly she is annoyed, orgasms with a vibe. If we have a second session she will orgasm quickly with a vibe and not let me cum.
  • She has listened to a podcast about cuckolding (Cuckoldress) and said afterwards that the main thing is I must not push her, to be patient, and it will be her decision.
  • Her Bukkake fantasy (wow): Gets crazy turned on thinking about the video of cap dagde woman giving 2 guys a BJ. She cums super fast when she thinks about this. She doesn't want me there and wants them to cum on her tits.
  • While I fuck her in spoons she imagines she is in reverse cowgirl with another guy and I am licking her pussy.
  • Her favourite story that I have ever written, was me caged and her fucking her self upstairs with a huge dildo pretending it's another guy. She totally dominates me and I cleaned her up in the story.
  • I told her she won't let me lick her anymore and asked if it's because I am not any good....no answer. I asked if she had guys much better than me, she said no. I said I know that's a lie and she laughed out loud.
this is long but very interesting, TY for bravely posting it here, do any of your friends or family know?, do u think she's told anyone?

I have told no one, excpet for online. My guess she has not discussed it with anyone. There is one fairly sexually wilder girlfriend that she might talk about it to.

• Love
Reactions: toolman2c
Something tells us thst she us hoing to.be a great hotwife and cuckold you havi g her buy her outfits to fuck.in as weel.as nakimg dinnner reservations hotels etc maybe even help.her getvrrsdy to.go.out tonfuck with total.open communication it can be great

Is her pussy big from the sleeve or large dildo or is it naturally big? If it's from the toys, how big are they?