making videos

I’m sure you have a buddy that would enjoy doing this for you. I know it’s a hard question to ask but if you are that close with someone just bounce it off them and also let the wife know what you are thinking.
oh we have had several friends that have videoed us both male and female. I was just wondering how other couples came about it

How can I set up a hidden camera to record my wife fucking? Any ideas?
GoPro setup through your phone or iPad. You can turn this on before hand and place this in a hidden spot. Works perfectly!! If you are aware of the angulation this is sitting you can position yourselves for some pretty intense videos. She will never be the wiser if you are discreet and don’t make a fuss about any of this. Meaning do not draw attention to it. And after you are finished don’t rush over to it and see what you have. Just give yourself time and relax. And when the right time to go look at this happens you will know. Again just have fun. This may take a few times to perfect. But once you do it and see how easily it can be done you will be planning these videos in advance.

Reactions: Flysis and oli79