Marital bed?

For me i know most couples prefer the bull to take the wife in their marital bed.. and as the bull that is the ultimate. But i also love the wife being in my own bed, with hubby watching.
Cucks- which is better for you?
For me, i'd love to watch my wife get fucked by a well hung bull in our marital bed and leave come stains in our sheets.

For me, i'd love to watch my wife get fucked by a well hung bull in our marital bed and leave come stains in our sheets.

For me i know most couples prefer the bull to take the wife in their marital bed.. and as the bull that is the ultimate. But i also love the wife being in my own bed, with hubby watching.
Cucks- which is better for you?
I love when my wife's lover takes her right in our marital bed. It has the strong symbolic effect of reducing me to the weak ineffective cuck that I am. I thrive on the way my wife humiliates me by rejecting me and taking pleasure with a better man. The fact that she invites him into our own marital bed right in front of me illustrates my lowly status in our marriage . Her lover becomes the man of the house and takes domain over the very room that used to symbolize the place where I exercised my manhood. In my weakness I am banished from our bed and it becomes their bed.

Our Bull insisted that after a period of time that if my wife and I wanted to continue our cuckold relationship with him he would have to fuck my wife on our marital bed. As we live in a very conservative area and just having an affair with another person would ostracise anyone let alone with a black guy . We always refused the idea of him visiting our house.
Eventually we had two options either have him join my wife and I at our house and fuck my wife on our bed or he would stop our relationship with him, we gave in .
We made a plan .
He came to our house and eventually we went to our bedroom, he and my wife were sexually involved with him fucking my wife and she was in sexual rapture as he pounded her hard ,
I had stripped off standing watching and listening to then fucking , I was masturbating watching them then I heard a sound behind me, I turned to look with my cock in my hand . Totally shocked to see my sister standing mouth open watching as I wanked my cock and our bulls cock pouring my wife’s cunt . Oh what away to get caught. Seeing our bulls black cock pounding my wife’s cunt deep and hard with her telling him ooh fuck fuck me harder oooh yeees .
We were caught red handed.
Please, please tell the rest.