Marital bed?

For me i know most couples prefer the bull to take the wife in their marital bed.. and as the bull that is the ultimate. But i also love the wife being in my own bed, with hubby watching.
Cucks- which is better for you?
Our FwB lives a long way away so we only see him a few times a year. He usually comes to us for a weekend and he sleeps in our marital bed. Its a definate buzz for me to have another man in our bed and he gets a kick out of it as well.
For me tho, on the rare occasion we visit him, its the drive. All I can think about is that Im driving my wife to another mans bed. My wife feels the same way. All she can think about is my husband is driving me to another mans bed. He says the anticipation while waiting for us to arrive is intoxicating.

For certain in our own bed..but then, when he spent the night in the guest room, she would always sleep there too. Most exciting night was when her bbc lover came to visit..she had not had sex with him, just played a bit. He had undressed her downstairs so she only had her high heels and white thong on when he picked her up in his strong arms to carry her upstairs to our bed..she was in his arms when she kissed me, smiled and said see you later. I watched as he carried her up, and had sex with her for at least an hour, listening to her orgasm 5 times. They came downstairs, both naked..he lifted her on to the table, spread her legs so I could see his cum runniing out..He did her again that night, and again in the morning..I got her after each time too..
Will never forget the smile on her face when the reached the top of the stairs, and she looked back