Marital bed?

She's way more into this than I am. It's a good time for sure and I do enjoy but she gets SO turned on. Nothing crazy happens, she just wants fucked over and over.
She doesn't scream or get wild but it's easy to see she wants more and more. She does a lot of moaning and saying things like...that feels so good....I like that....keep going....
When one of us finishes she'll say things like....that was good....that felt so good...I could go again.
He's fucked her butt several times, he goes slow and deep. Sometimes he'll go for a minute or two, sometimes it's like ten minutes, he'll cum, she just grunts the whole time. A few times he finished in her butt, after he pulled out she plopped onto her belly and just said WOW.
We do take p** breaks, but she'll just cozy up to...whoever is next...and start kissing, licking a dick, fondling, rubbing. Soon a dick is hard and we go some more.
We don't swear, never have said cock or cunt, we do say dick, pussy, butt, back door things like that. He does say things like ...I'm going to fuck you again. She often moans out..fuck me...harder or slower... One time he was really going at it, he said....I'm gonna cum...she said... I KNOW.... was hotter than hell to see.
That is awesome. Thank you for sharing all that you do.

For me i know most couples prefer the bull to take the wife in their marital bed.. and as the bull that is the ultimate. But i also love the wife being in my own bed, with hubby watching.
Cucks- which is better for you?
I think if you are willing to share your wife any
Indoors, outdoors and in the marital bed, sex is sex. My first wife fucked my best man in our marital bed before I did if that counts
I think if you are willing to share your wife, anywhere safe is fine. I did like the comment "in public". Still, I think in the marriage bed does add a bit of extra naughtiness to it.

For me i know most couples prefer the bull to take the wife in their marital bed.. and as the bull that is the ultimate. But i also love the wife being in my own bed, with hubby watching.
Cucks- which is better for you?
It doesn't matter as long as she is in bed with him. Our bed, his bed or a hotel each is wonderful and triggers a different feeling. I love it all.

Reactions: WantToWatchWife
It doesn't matter as long as she is in bed with him. Our bed, his bed or a hotel each is wonderful and triggers a different feeling. I love it all.
...each triggers a different feeling.....well said
99% of our fun is at our home and mostly in our bed.
We've been to our friends apartment 3 times, it's much different. Still hot as hell just different.
And it seems we're getting started with another guy, three times at his place....yea talk about different triggers...wife really got off on the whole deal.

We do this 2 to 3 times a month with a guy we know most always at our home.
He arrives around 7, leaves about 11 but there's been nights it like 2 am. Just depends on what we're doing.
We leave the lights and TV on downstairs while we're up in our bedroom.
Neighbors are friendly but none have ever asked anything.

We do this 2 to 3 times a month with a guy we know most always at our home.
He arrives around 7, leaves about 11 but there's been nights it like 2 am. Just depends on what we're doing.
We leave the lights and TV on downstairs while we're up in our bedroom.
Neighbors are friendly but none have ever asked anything.
Yes I can see how all that could only look innocent. The TV and lights are a nice touch.

Yes I can see how all that could only look innocent. The TV and lights are a nice touch.
We've done this with him many, many times. Now usually they have one more last round in the living room without me.
Kinda started ... We'd get done doing her, she'd walk him downstairs to the door for a goodnight kiss, then she come back to bed and we'd have another slow relaxing fuck befor we went to sleep. One night she returned to our bedroom and he was with her, I was like what's going on? She said he wanted one more, I was good with it. Different night they're walking to the door, she was gone longer than normal, I just thought she was cleaning up in the kitchen or whatever but she always came right back to bed with me. I walked downstairs and saw him doing her over the back of the couch. Caught me off guard bit it was incredibly hot.
I will say she's careful when he leaves, they don't kiss or hug at all when the door is open. Plus she's usually naked.