Marital bed?

For me i know most couples prefer the bull to take the wife in their marital bed.. and as the bull that is the ultimate. But i also love the wife being in my own bed, with hubby watching.
Cucks- which is better for you?
At home I love having my wife and her lover fuck right in the marital bed. It's so symbolic how as a loser I'm kicked out of this bed which represents our wedding vows and marriage. It reminds me how this superior male took my wife from me and rubs it in my face by fucking in the bed I'm no longer allowed in. I must sleep in a small room accross the hall in a half size youth bed while they enjoy the master bedroom with a king size bed and all the luxuries including a big screen tv,air conditioning and master bathroom.Her bull told me the room is off limits to me except when I'm called in to clean up and my own wife backs him up. I know my place and was taught to enjoy it.

We had always played away from home in a neutral venue like a hotel or clubs. It was also always together. I got a double dose when I came home one day and found my wife and her lover in our martial bed, it was her first time without telling me and she was fucking in our bed. It was such mixed feelings, I loved it that she was fucking him alone but couldn't wait for him to leave so I could enjoy the smell of their sex and the stains in our bed with her.

For me i know most couples prefer the bull to take the wife in their marital bed.. and as the bull that is the ultimate. But i also love the wife being in my own bed, with hubby watching.
Going into are bedroom and shutting the door spending the night then in the morning he comes out and has coffee with me before leaving.

Both are hot I would like to be laying next to her looking up at you as she being fucked hard wating for a creampie.

Reactions: WantToWatchWife
It totally up to her and I find her choices interesting. Some guys she will NOT take to our bed. Others she goes right to our bed the first time. I have asked her why and she can't really say. Just something about how she feels about the guy.

It is an interesting insight into human beings (both men and women) that we look at our own "nest" as being different. Having a lover in our own bed is a different experience than sex on the couch, the chair, the hot tub, the floor, a bench, etc. All are exciting and fun but in the bed we share together every day? That has a different thrill.

It totally up to her and I find her choices interesting. Some guys she will NOT take to our bed. Others she goes right to our bed the first time. I have asked her why and she can't really say. Just something about how she feels about the guy.

It is an interesting insight into human beings (both men and women) that we look at our own "nest" as being different. Having a lover in our own bed is a different experience than sex on the couch, the chair, the hot tub, the floor, a bench, etc. All are exciting and fun but in the bed we share together every day? That has a different thrill.
I think it's some kind of territorial thing. The bull not only takes over our wives but intrudes on our turf and takes possession of that too and either banishes us from it or demotes us to an inferior status.The strong alpha male robs the weak beta male of his mate and his nest. My wife told me that as soon as her lover walks thru the door he becomes the "man of the house" and I am to serve him and follow his orders.

Big fan of the marital bed. As someone who loves humiliation as well as the power, it ticks them both; all the better if the cuck is watching or sissified.

Although anytime the cuck can't touch is amazing too.
It's all about humiliation in our house. The bull is my master. We have a regular bull who controlls the whole house and has taken possession of my wife. I am no longer allowed to touch my wife except to clean her creampie. Hands off, only my tongue is allowed to touch her. No kissing her, I must remain beneath her navel. I have been forbidden to sleep or enter the marital bedroom except under those conditions or when I'm doing my housework and changing their bedsheets and pillow cases. I have to sleep in a small makeshift room accross the hall from the master bedroom. At night I have to listen my wife moan with pleasure in her luxurious air conditioned bedroom on her king size bed while I lay on my small cot in a tiny hot room. This symbolizes my status as her pathetic beta boy and his superior alpha station.