Marital bed?

Our FwB lives a long way away so we only see him a few times a year. He usually comes to us for a weekend and he sleeps in our marital bed. Its a definate buzz for me to have another man in our bed and he gets a kick out of it as well.
For me tho, on the rare occasion we visit him, its the drive. All I can think about is that Im driving my wife to another mans bed. My wife feels the same way. All she can think about is my husband is driving me to another mans bed. He says the anticipation while waiting for us to arrive is intoxicating.
I can relate to this

Reactions: nariah1957
I think what we all like about sharing our thoughts here is that It allows us to relive such great memories..
As regards to the question,I'm finding it difficult to choose.
Listening to another man fucking my wife in our marital bed is so hot. The woman you walked down the isle,the woman who committed herself to only you,the woman who wears her wedding ring as a sign that she is taken,and wore it with such pride.

Yet I'm banished to the spare room as my wife lets pretty much a stranger take her married cunt in our marital bed.
All those years,all those memories,it's where your wife was yours and only yours,where you spent years breeding her , your wife always content fullfilling her marriage vows of always being loyal to you.
But I'm standing there, cock in hand,listening to another man slamming his bare cock in and out of her married cunt.
Your loyal wife no longer loyal , you know she is keeping her legs spread for him, she's oh so easily and wanting to give him her cunt , she wants his cock inside her, and she's wanting his seed inside her.
You know she's holding him close as he's fucking her, it turns you on knowing her wedding ring is digging into his back as she lets a stranger breed her in your marital bed
Your once loyal wife is now an easy fuck for a stranger ,and about to be nothing more than a cum bucket for him, your marriage vows in tatters, and you want this!.
Everytime you enter your bedroom, you will be drawn to your marital bed, you won't forget , all you will see is the other guy fuck fucking your wife . Everytime your fucking your wife, you will look down at her,knowing that's the view he was having as he was fucking your wife,and it only makes you want to not only fuck her more, but you will be hooked,hoping desperately many more men will get to look down and see you wife as they fuck her in your bed.

But ...
If you've experienced the naughtiness of taking your wife to another man, driving her, no, delivering her to another man.
Sitting there as they get it on in front of you, seeing him take your wife's hand and lead her to his stairs, your wife looking back at you, making eye contact before she leaves the room and heads upstairs with him.

You find yourself sitting there,you turn down the TV as your sitting on the sofa in a guy's house you've just met.
Your listening so intensely, listening for any tell tale sounds, trying to work out where above your head is his bedroom.
The giggling,the moans and groans, the sounds of passion...
Your standing up, walking around trying to locate them above you, then all of a sudden from the far corner of his living room just above you, you hear the gentle sound of bedsprings , you walk over,look up, and then it's thud thud thud ...
Your standing ,frozen to the spot, in another mans living room, and above your head your hearing him fucking your wife in his bed .
You can hear him fucking her so hard, your beautiful loyal wife is now getting fucked like the slut you've helped make her become .

So, being banished to the spare room whilst another man breeds your wife in your marital bed.
Or, offering a delivery service , handing over your slut wife to a complete stranger,so he can take her up to his bed to have his go at fucking her in his bed , using her as nothing more than a cum bucket,then handing her back to you and thanking you for letting him borrow your wife.

It's a tough choice !🤣

My young wife started using our marital bed to be fucked by her lovers, the first time as i later found out was when she was 21. I have long suspected that it would have been sooner but a child at 19 delayed her. It was an affair and i didnt know about him, nor did i know about her second affair until she chose to show me as he "seduced her" in front of me.

I was nieve as i used to smell the bed and wonder why it smelt like it did but never suspected that my young very vanilla wife would entertain another man. Only when i accepted her second lover did i realise what that smell was, the smell of another man and sex.

In her 30s, now firmly her cuck husband i sold her on an adult website for a kink, she agreed to do this on the proviso it wasnt often.

I chose the candidates, most were older married men wanting as much as anything the company or to show her off at events they were attending but then she fucked them or gave them a handjob or oral before she left, as she would say thats what a whore is supposed to do isnt it?.

We stopped when she decided that she was bored, she telling me that all had one thing in common, they were poor lovers and couldnt satisfy her and she didnt like having to satisfy them when she had not been. We had done the kink, now that was satisfied, it was never about the money though she had amassed quite a sum of money.

So we went shopping and using some of her gains from being a whore bought a strong large timber framed bed.

She has used this hundreds of time to be tied and fucked by her long term lovers and its such a kink even now thinking about who paid for it and how.

My view is if my wife has a lover he has full sexual ownership of her and they should use our marital bed, though we still have the original bed and i do like listening to this squeeking as she is pounded. She has always asked me which bed should they use which is nice.

Last edited:
Reactions: gregnginger
I think what we all like about sharing our thoughts here is that It allows us to relive such great memories..
As regards to the question,I'm finding it difficult to choose.
Listening to another man fucking my wife in our marital bed is so hot. The woman you walked down the isle,the woman who committed herself to only you,the woman who wears her wedding ring as a sign that she is taken,and wore it with such pride.

Yet I'm banished to the spare room as my wife lets pretty much a stranger take her married cunt in our marital bed.
All those years,all those memories,it's where your wife was yours and only yours,where you spent years breeding her , your wife always content fullfilling her marriage vows of always being loyal to you.
But I'm standing there, cock in hand,listening to another man slamming his bare cock in and out of her married cunt.
Your loyal wife no longer loyal , you know she is keeping her legs spread for him, she's oh so easily and wanting to give him her cunt , she wants his cock inside her, and she's wanting his seed inside her.
You know she's holding him close as he's fucking her, it turns you on knowing her wedding ring is digging into his back as she lets a stranger breed her in your marital bed
Your once loyal wife is now an easy fuck for a stranger ,and about to be nothing more than a cum bucket for him, your marriage vows in tatters, and you want this!.
Everytime you enter your bedroom, you will be drawn to your marital bed, you won't forget , all you will see is the other guy fuck fucking your wife . Everytime your fucking your wife, you will look down at her,knowing that's the view he was having as he was fucking your wife,and it only makes you want to not only fuck her more, but you will be hooked,hoping desperately many more men will get to look down and see you wife as they fuck her in your bed.

But ...
If you've experienced the naughtiness of taking your wife to another man, driving her, no, delivering her to another man.
Sitting there as they get it on in front of you, seeing him take your wife's hand and lead her to his stairs, your wife looking back at you, making eye contact before she leaves the room and heads upstairs with him.

You find yourself sitting there,you turn down the TV as your sitting on the sofa in a guy's house you've just met.
Your listening so intensely, listening for any tell tale sounds, trying to work out where above your head is his bedroom.
The giggling,the moans and groans, the sounds of passion...
Your standing up, walking around trying to locate them above you, then all of a sudden from the far corner of his living room just above you, you hear the gentle sound of bedsprings , you walk over,look up, and then it's thud thud thud ...
Your standing ,frozen to the spot, in another mans living room, and above your head your hearing him fucking your wife in his bed .
You can hear him fucking her so hard, your beautiful loyal wife is now getting fucked like the slut you've helped make her become .

So, being banished to the spare room whilst another man breeds your wife in your marital bed.
Or, offering a delivery service , handing over your slut wife to a complete stranger,so he can take her up to his bed to have his go at fucking her in his bed , using her as nothing more than a cum bucket,then handing her back to you and thanking you for letting him borrow your wife.

It's a tough choice !🤣
Those are tough choices. Both make me hard and drive me crazy. As for our marital bed, it has never looked the same after the first time my wife was fucked in our marital bed by another guy. It was not the first time she had another cock in her since married, but the first time in our bed. I witnessed the fucking so I always have that visual. Taking my wife to another guy's house for the first time was quite nervewrecking, but I still remember the guy coming downstairs where I waited, totally naked, his cock semi-hard, clearly wet from my wife's cunt and his cum. Yes I heard the bed squeaking, sounds of orgasms, but seeing his cock like that confirmed what he had done with my wife. He came down for beers, gave me one and took two upstairs. Told me to get comfortable. I know they fucked a second time but after that I am not sure as I fell asleep on his couch. In the morning, my wife woke me up, ready to go home. He was there still naked but clearly showered, kissing my wife before we left.

Now with new guys I won't let this happen, it's my bed too and if I'm not into him , that's a clear no .
Go use the other room

I have the right to say no in our marriage, she / we are not in a flr situation, so this grants me veto rights .

I'm not gonna trust a new guy rumeging around my room with my personal belongings just so he maybe take stuff and steal from me / us .

It's not the marriage bed I have issues with, it's theft of our belongings that I have issues with.
Now she has had a few guys long enough and we both trusted them to include in our bedroom and it was just fine , but we did have one guy who I caught looking thru our drawers and I almost beat his ass .
He was kicked out the house naked still and I thru his clothes out the window .

• Haha
Reactions: cuck52
It totally up to her and I find her choices interesting. Some guys she will NOT take to our bed. Others she goes right to our bed the first time. I have asked her why and she can't really say. Just something about how she feels about the guy.

It is an interesting insight into human beings (both men and women) that we look at our own "nest" as being different. Having a lover in our own bed is a different experience than sex on the couch, the chair, the hot tub, the floor, a bench, etc. All are exciting and fun but in the bed we share together every day? That has a different thrill.
I've never thought of it like this , what my issues are is theft , like let's say they finished up and she fell asleep and the guy starts going thru our stuff while she's sleeping and takes out valuables like this is what I have issues with.

Not the magical thing about the marriage bed it self, rather our / my things we both hold very important.

Like why would he go thru my shit if he wasn't a thief.
. Why do you have my SS card and birth certificate in your hand.
Why do you want the deed to our house.
Why do you have our kids paperwork I your hands .

Like identity theft is out there so why risk that for sex
That's my biggest concern.
Not the bed part .

I've never thought of it like this , what my issues are is theft , like let's say they finished up and she fell asleep and the guy starts going thru our stuff while she's sleeping and takes out valuables like this is what I have issues with.

Not the magical thing about the marriage bed it self, rather our / my things we both hold very important.

Not the bed part .
We knew of a couple who got robed big time. They were into bondage and had this 'master' visit them. The husband's fantasy was to be tied up and gagged and forced to watch his wife be 'raped' by the master. When he was totally helpless the master did rape his wife and she played right along until he also tied and gaged her forcibly. After fucking her he went to work robing the house of all it's light weight high value items including a sizeable amount of cash. They were left that way all night and into the next day unable to make calls or do anything. A friend of the couple found them and called the police but the crook was long gone by then and because he wore a mask and hood as part of the fantasy there was no description of the guy. He insisted on having a face mask right from the start (covid) so the careless couple never got a good look at the guy.

Not the bed part .
Wow! Never had any of that happen. I'm always there and we screen as much as possible. Every guy has been very respectful to both of us. None of them have been left alone to rummage through our stuff. I'm not worried about it but then again there is never an opportunity.

Our Bull insisted that after a period of time that if my wife and I wanted to continue our cuckold relationship with him he would have to fuck my wife on our marital bed. As we live in a very conservative area and just having an affair with another person would ostracise anyone let alone with a black guy . We always refused the idea of him visiting our house.
Eventually we had two options either have him join my wife and I at our house and fuck my wife on our bed or he would stop our relationship with him, we gave in .
We made a plan .
He came to our house and eventually we went to our bedroom, he and my wife were sexually involved with him fucking my wife and she was in sexual rapture as he pounded her hard ,
I had stripped off standing watching and listening to then fucking , I was masturbating watching them then I heard a sound behind me, I turned to look with my cock in my hand . Totally shocked to see my sister standing mouth open watching as I wanked my cock and our bulls cock pouring my wife’s cunt . Oh what away to get caught. Seeing our bulls black cock pounding my wife’s cunt deep and hard with her telling him ooh fuck fuck me harder oooh yeees .
We were caught red handed.

For me i know most couples prefer the bull to take the wife in their marital bed.. and as the bull that is the ultimate. But i also love the wife being in my own bed, with hubby watching.
Cucks- which is better for you?
My favorite was when a guy was fucking my wife in our bed while I was at work. He shot a load that was supposed to go on her but shot over her head. He said, "Tell your husbandim sorry i came all over his pillow." Haha he wasn't sorry. 😆

Reactions: wantingnoregret
It seems that using the marital bed adds to the eroticism for everyone, including us ladies.
I know that taking another man into our marital bed gives me an extra sense of naughtiness and taboo.
I know that a wife's body is supposed to be only for the husbands use and giving her body to another man is definitely naughty and taboo but to do it in the marital bed just adds to that feeling. Especially when my husband is in the bed too. Laying beside my husband in our marital bed with another man inside me just sends me to heaven.

Reactions: sjhopefulguy
Our Bull insisted that after a period of time that if my wife and I wanted to continue our cuckold relationship with him he would have to fuck my wife on our marital bed. As we live in a very conservative area and just having an affair with another person would ostracise anyone let alone with a black guy . We always refused the idea of him visiting our house.
Eventually we had two options either have him join my wife and I at our house and fuck my wife on our bed or he would stop our relationship with him, we gave in .
We made a plan .
He came to our house and eventually we went to our bedroom, he and my wife were sexually involved with him fucking my wife and she was in sexual rapture as he pounded her hard ,
I had stripped off standing watching and listening to then fucking , I was masturbating watching them then I heard a sound behind me, I turned to look with my cock in my hand . Totally shocked to see my sister standing mouth open watching as I wanked my cock and our bulls cock pouring my wife’s cunt . Oh what away to get caught. Seeing our bulls black cock pounding my wife’s cunt deep and hard with her telling him ooh fuck fuck me harder oooh yeees .
Please tell us the rest of this story. What was the aftermath? How old was your sister ?

Reactions: Lady Chatterly
We made a plan .
And red pussied