Marital status poll

Stags and Vixens: What is your marital status with relation to the stag/vixen fantasy?

• Was never married. Exploring this with my unmarried partner(s)

Votes: 8 9.3%
  • Got married to someone who knew I'm into it. We're still together

Votes: 20 23.3%
  • Got married to someone who knew I'm into it. We divorced

Votes: 1 1.2%
  • Got married to someone who knew I'm into it. We divorced. The woman married the bull

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Got married to someone and we got into it afterwards. We're still together

Votes: 51 59.3%
  • Got married to someone and we got into it afterwards. We divorced

Votes: 5 5.8%
  • Got married to someone and we got into it afterwards. We divorced. The woman married the bull

Votes: 1 1.2%

• Total voters
I hope this poll is not going to be a downer for anyone but as my wife and I are still in the first steps of fulfilling our fantasies, I can't help but thinking about the cost of doing that.
We have a great open relationship. Are we risking it? I guess that there is some risk but I can't quantify it.
So, I'm opening this poll (and will probably open a couple of others) just to get a better (statistical) understanding of what the future might be.

Yes, i find it very interesting how many guys on here would rather watch their wives with another man rather than doing it with a different woman. My husband has not shown much interest in other women but gets off big time on watching other men with me !
I like both! It's just easier for May to find another man to fuck her. One of the reasons we like sex/swinger clubs, everyone is pretty open.

I hope this poll is not going to be a downer for anyone but as my wife and I are still in the first steps of fulfilling our fantasies, I can't help but thinking about the cost of doing that.
We have a great open relationship. Are we risking it? I guess that there is some risk but I can't quantify it.
So, I'm opening this poll (and will probably open a couple of others) just to get a better (statistical) understanding of what the future might be.
We’ve been doing this for 10 years now. The big issue for us was when she fell in love with her favorite longterm FWB /Bull and he fell in love with her.

We all decided that open acknowledgement of their feelings was good and I am accepting of their polyamorous relationship. Im still her primary and she fucks him maybe once a quarter due to his job and his residence being 500 miles away.
When they do meet the sex is terrific. She opens herself up to him and is emotionally and physically pleasured.

Our husband-wife sex life is great and Im totally satisfied. Im good friends with him also so it works for us. We still play with other couples and she has other FWB she fucks.

Some say if emotional feelings between the wife and her Bull/FWB develops then they immediately end that relationship.
They feel that non-monogamy/ promiscuous physical sexual relationships are good but polyamorous emotional relationships aren’t. Huh?
We believe that if you like the other person and have a great sexual relationship with them for years then emotional feeling should result if your a human.

Last edited:
long story;

we married as teenagers in 1966, gave her a hall pass in 1968. separated in 1980,& got divorced in 1994., she remarried, i did not. hubby #2 passed, & we reconnected.

started talking about this site & te LS & we she became adventurous after we reconnected. i found, & vetted, a couple of guys for her while she was in her 70s. she passed on 2/1/21.

We met as she turned 16, she was untouched i was 22 with a girlfriend, she chased me.

Weeks after she gave me her virginity she went out with a man she had, had a crush on since she was 14, she intended to let him finally fuck her but topless in his car bottled it, he was in his mid 30s, older than her mother and about the age of her father. She told me that same night and the following day i went to see her to dump the slut, however as she cried and pleaded there was something between us and as i made love to her i forgave her.

17 she got fucked on holiday and admitted it immediately, now my reaction was to be turned on and i made love as she cried again but this time i liked the idea of my girlfriend being fucked and she knew it.

Married when she was 18, a baby at 19 and by the time she was 21 she was having her first affair.

After another child at 23, she was soon having another affair and at about 24 i watched them instigated by her and enjoyed it. Simply she wanted me to know, sure i would accept her having a lover....i did.

She admitted i probably was always destined to become her cuck husband even on our wedding day.

Next year we have been together 40 years, she is still my cuckoldress and i am still her semi feminized locked husband but still the decision maker and overtly masculine head of our family.

I have seen many relationships fail in this LS, this is a dangerous emotional game you seek to play but it can work and bring so much to a friendship too.

Known each other for 25 years got married ten years ago. I know a lot ov her exes and I get turned on thinking of them fuking her. Share her a few times and it’s unreal. I’m bi and she doesn’t know 😉

Reactions: Siesta Swingers
Been married 15 years and 5 months ago our daughter told us her friends Cindy and Tammy famlies are nudist. Got us courious we inviter her friends parents over and got to talking about nudism. Cindy's mom suggested we play kiss or massage strip poker to break the ice.we were nervous but agreed to play.
When the ladies list and were down to their panties Cathy pulled Calvin's name out the bowl and he pulled massage out the action bowl. I watched with amazement as he massed her pussy and ass then told her yo bend over he wanted to massage inside her pussy. We both though he was going to finger her but were suprised as he shoved his cock in her. Our lives changed so much since then

Yes, i find it very interesting how many guys on here would rather watch their wives with another man rather than doing it with a different woman. My husband has not shown much interest in other women but gets off big time on watching other men with me !
it,s such a turn on when women take things in their own hands and showing what they want,looking at her with other man is so erotic because it makes her in control,changing machos in obedient puppies

Reactions: Siesta Swingers
Wife and I met in high school and have been together 15+ years and married now for about 4. I discovered these kinks after graduating college and moving to south florida. We havent explored but we're getting there! Maybe one day!