Married, but Mature Wife Plays

AuntAngela

Couple
Angela is a soon to be 55-year-old wife, mother, grandmother, and highly experienced lover. I'm her adoring 48-year-old husband of more than 20 years. We got into the lifestyle over 10 years ago when Angie had an affair with her then boss, confessed it to me, then continued seeing him! It took me awhile to cum around, but now I'm hooked!230275

I really love hearing of middle-aged couples finding their way to this, however it's managed, but then working for a balance that serves them…as individuals and a couple. I've got to believe too, that they form the vast majority of people in cuckoldry today...shaping it to their needs. I'm sure it takes time, a ton of communication and consideration outside the bedroom to make what goes on inside it —with another man—a thriving and rewarding component of a couple's intimate life. And even when it does I'm sure there's no template. It must be a unique work-in-progress for all couples. I root for every one of them.

Last edited:
Reactions: AuntAngela
Angela is a soon to be 55-year-old wife, mother, grandmother, and highly experienced lover. I'm her adoring 48-year-old husband of more than 20 years. We got into the lifestyle over 10 years ago when Angie had an affair with her then boss, confessed it to me, then continued seeing him! It took me awhile to cum around, but now I'm hooked!View attachment 230275

My wife Kate has been having sex with her married boss for almost 15 years now. He knows that I am okay with him fucking my wife. I think that the married boss fucking a married employee is so hot.

My wife Kate has been having sex with her married boss for almost 15 years now. He knows that I am okay with him fucking my wife. I think that the married boss fucking a married employee is so hot.

Stacey has never had a relationship with a co-worker or boss though she’s been hit on plenty of times and was tempted. One of our rules that actually stood the test of time.

Reactions: robandkate
I'm happy it's worked so well for you.:) Things ended between Angie and her boss in 2013 when he retired from the company and moved with HIS wife to Arizona. Angie is a sweet lady and didn't see this coming, though I did. She loved him and honestly believed he loved her. I think that during the almost 5 years they were sleeping together she struggled with thoughts of leaving me for him. I think that, in her mind, it was her feelings for me and our family that prevented her from doing so.
Angie took the break up hard and it was hard for me to see her hurt. I had to admit she was happier when she was seeing someone else and that I found her being with another man a HUGE turn on. Eventually it was me who suggested she date again!:)

Reactions: robandkate
I'm happy it's worked so well for you.:) Things ended between Angie and her boss in 2013 when he retired from the company and moved with HIS wife to Arizona. Angie is a sweet lady and didn't see this coming, though I did. She loved him and honestly believed he loved her. I think that during the almost 5 years they were sleeping together she struggled with thoughts of leaving me for him. I think that, in her mind, it was her feelings for me and our family that prevented her from doing so.
Angie took the break up hard and it was hard for me to see her hurt. I had to admit she was happier when she was seeing someone else and that I found her being with another man a HUGE turn on. Eventually it was me who suggested she date again!:)

I'm sorry that your wife was sad about the affair ending. My wife is in love with her boss, and him with her, but they have no intention of disrupting their lives to be together. He is truly my wife's 'work husband'. His wife has no idea so they always have their fun at our house. They have been on business trips together but their normal time spent in bed together is at our house.

Kate has other boyfriends and she has casual sex with some of our married friends, but her relationship with her boss is an actual love affair. She has been dating her boss for longer than she was married the first time and for about half of our marriage. He has spent more time n bed with my wife than any guy other than me.

Reactions: AuntAngela
Thanks everybody for your interest. Just thought you might want to see what Angie is working with...;)View attachment 231318
There is nothing more beautiful than your woman's body. It is a landscape of individual uniqueness a world of its own . . . . it is your own curves and angles . . . your own hills and valleys . . . your own scents . . . and tastes . . . it is the nerves of your inner thighs gently stroked . . . your hard nipples swelling with the touch of lips . . . . it is the spasm of your belly as your clit is licked . . . it is the sweet juice of your arousal on the tongue . . . it is the sound of your sigh or moan . . or the clench of you as you come . . . . it is the soft and mons that dips down to your hidden treasures of sensation . . . it is your breasts in my loving hands - - soft with a stiff nips. . . . . it is your mind and imagination that embraces your sexuality . . . and joy . . . . You are the land I want to explore over and over . . you are the world I want to understand in all its uniqueness and changes. . . so many ways to touch you . . . I want to celebrate your body until it sings . . . . . mmmmmm. . . . Aunt Angela, thank you for the fantasies.

Reactions: spin418
I really like hearing of middle-aged couples finding their way to this, however it's managed, but then getting the balance that makes it work for them...as individuals and a couple. I've got to believe too, that they form the core and the vast majority of people shaping cuckoldry today...to their needs. I'm sure it takes time, a ton of communication and consideration outside the bedroom to make what goes on inside it with another man a thriving and rewarding component of a couple's intimate life. And even when it does I'm sure there's no template. It must be a unique work-in-progress for all couples.

We have met many lifestyle and cuckold couples at swing clubs and lifestyle events. I have always said that if you ask 100 lifestyle couples to describe the lifestyle you would get 100 different answers. Each couple finds what they enjoy and what they find acceptable as a couple.

Stacey has never had a relationship with a co-worker or boss though she’s been hit on plenty of times and was tempted. One of our rules that actually stood the test of time.

My ex-wife had a two-year sexual affair with MY boss when we were just 21. Her seducing my boss was actually my idea. He was a mid-40s married guy with kids. He never thought that I knew about him fucking my hot young wife. Working with him every day when he was fucking my wife was hot.