Masc. husbands / bf's that like to be caged

I like to wear it and have wife squeeze my balls and tell me how to please her. I'm an alpha but love the restraint. then she'll tell me to take it off and fuck her good after she's been letting the pre-cum now streaming from the tip run into her mouth. she like it too. looking forward to wearing it while she goes on play date. love the build-up but not into being degraded or humiliation. sort of an odd scenario but I think there are more men out there like myself.
You sound like our dynamic. I have worn chastity now for awhile. We use it as play mostly, teasing , mentally erotic. No long term 5 days been the longest. We also don't like the degrading/deep humiliation type of play. It's just not for us.

Reactions: spin418
Love to be cage when a friend around my wife and me his hard cock and mine cage and helpless

I think it would be really sexy to be locked up. To have her place you in a cage that you barely fit in and having it strain to get out for release. I would love to be locked up by my wife.
I’m locked by my wife she keeps the keys I’m at her mercy and it’s so fucking 🥵

that's kind of what I'm talking about in above post. that device clearly leaves you a little room to grow there. is that the right philosophy (does one want or require that?), or is it just down to personal preference? concerned with doing it right, safely
Personally I like a little room to grow but not to fully erect being “ held back” is such a turn on p.m if you’d like an open and honest chat about caging

Reactions: spin418