Masc. husbands / bf's that like to be caged

This is me in mine. I am sitting at work now locked in my cage not sure when i will get released but know it wont be for long.

Mike
that's kind of what I'm talking about in above post. that device clearly leaves you a little room to grow there. is that the right philosophy (does one want or require that?), or is it just down to personal preference? concerned with doing it right, safely

I"m curious about "caging" have thought about getting one for hubby. NOt a full time thing but have him wear one when I play seems interesting. I play and he can't even touch himself is arousing for me. Does it hurt when you wear it?

Reactions: pistolpete
I"m curious about "caging" have thought about getting one for hubby. NOt a full time thing but have him wear one when I play seems interesting. I play and he can't even touch himself is arousing for me. Does it hurt when you wear it?
doesn't hurt at all and really builds the intensity. especially intense when dripping pre cum. i enjoy it for shorter periods of time and like to self-cage too.

Curious to chat with other males or females about playing with cages. specifically masculine males that like to use cage occasionally.
Curious to chat with other males or females about playing with cages. specifically masculine males that like to use cage occasionally.
We are a Hotwife and stag couple. I’m not submissive but I enjoy her fucking other guys, I also like being in chastity and being teased/edged. when she does final let me cum, it’s crazy intense. I love the tease, the denial, and the build up. Definitely masculine, and not a cuck. Many times even when 8m not caged, well fuck and I will stop short of cumming just for the intensity and build up.

It can be a bit uncomfortable but I find that the cage stops me getting hard, but just lets me get semi aroused and drip pre cum want to see a pic of me caged?

Reactions: Jeff Brown