Massage with a Happy Ending(s)...

Red Vixen's birthday was a few weeks ago. She has hit the big 45! So a few weeks ago we were at some swinger friends (we'll call them A & D) house hanging out in the hot tub and they mentioned an experience that just had with a massage therapist. A said that they came across this person on a swinger's site and talked about what a great experience it was for her. I reached out to him and we worked out a deal to meet at his office on a Friday evening at 7.

We arrived a few minutes early and waited outside for him to let us know to come in. We met him at the door of his office and went in. After exchanging pleasantries, he ushered us into the massage room. Red Vixen began removing her clothes at his request and handed her a towel. He asked her to hop up on the massage table and lay on her stomach. She did as she was asked, removing the towel and laying face down on the table with her face in the opening. The masseur prepared by taking out some oils and some items he would use during the massage.

He began by rubbing her shoulders and back, without oil at this point. His hands making his way up and down her back and over her ass and legs. She was sighing and enjoying every moment of it. He continued to rub her body all over. He stopped for a moment to open a small case with what looked like a drill in it but it was a vibrating massage gun. He put on a rubber tipped extension on the edge and turned it on. He applied the massage gun to her shoulders and began moving across from shoulder to shoulder. She was moaning and really loving how that felt. He used it in various places on her shoulders, back, ass and calves. He eventually turned it off and grabbed a bottle of oil and poured some out on her and began massaging it in.

He dispersed it all our across her back, ass and legs. He was massaging her legs, sliding his hands inside her inner thighs near her pussy. He worked his way up over her ass cheeks and up her back. He slid back down and over her ass cheeks again and down between her legs where he lingered for quite a bit. I saw her legs spread open as he was rubbing her inner thighs. Her breath became slightly labored as he was now between her legs and rubbing her pussy. She was really getting into it vocally at this point.

He maneuvered around to the front of her and was rubbing down her back to her ass and back up to her shoulders. I saw her arms move and she was running her hands up and down his inner thighs and rubbing his cock through his pants. I could see his large cock beginning to strain against his pants. His cock was just about against the top of her head as he rubbed back down to her ass. She was moaning in approval as he played with her ass. She kept on slowly sliding her hands up and down his legs and while he rubbed, making it a point of rubbing his balls and cock.

He moved back around to the side of the table and slide his hands between her legs. He took some more oil and poured it over her ass and down between her cheeks. He began massaging it all over her ass and pussy. She gasped as his hands moved down and he slide two fingers into her. He slowly began finger fucking her while playing with her clit. At this point, she became much louder vocally and was encouraging him to continue. He continued to do this for a while and she started taking shorter breaths with louder moans and I knew he was about to get her off. After about three minutes of finger fucking her and playing with her clit, she let out a loud guttural moan and began to quiver as she came.

He slowly eased off and encouraged her to flip over on her back. He took a little more oil and began massaging it all over her breasts and stomach. He slid down and rubbed her thighs and legs. He worked his way back up and played with her sensitive clit a little as she started squirming a bit. He moved his hands up over her stomach to her breasts. He leaned in and took her nipple in his mouth and began sucking and nibbling on it. She moaned while he sucked her nipples and his hand disappeared down between her legs. I could see he slide his fingers into her and as was also massaging her clit with his thumb. She certainly sounded like she was in heaven.

After a few minutes of attention being paid to her pussy and clit, he again moving up towards the top of the table again. He reached around and began massaging both her breast again from there. After a few moments, her hands immediately reached up above her head and began rubbing his cock again through his pants. He closed his eyes and sighed well she was rubbing his cock and continued playing with her breasts and nipples. She then began unbuckling his belt and unbuttoning his pants. She pulled his zipper down and slid his pants down over his hips halfway. He was still massaging her breasts and nipples. She stuck her fingers in his underwear and slid them over his hips as well. Her hands found his cock and she began stroking it. He smiled and asked her if she liked his cock and she said yes. His cock was easily over 7" and slightly curved upward once I was able to get a full view of it. It was pretty thick as well. Our friends who referred him to us weren't kidding about him being hung.

She continued stroking his cock for a bit and played with his balls as well while he was tweaking her nipples. Then she took her hands off his cock, moved his hands off her breasts and rolled over and slid herself on her stomach up more at the top of the table. She pushed his pants all the way down and he kicked off his shoes and took his pants and underwear off and was naked as well. When he was done, she reached out grabbed his ass and pulled him closer to her. She took his cock in her hand and slid her mouth down over it. She began sucking his cock and his head tilted back and all he could mutters was "oh my god". He stood there while she sucked his cock and he was loving it, making comments such as "what an amazing mouth you have" and "you really suck cock so well".

For fear of cumming so fast from my wife's oral talents, he stepped back and told her to get back on her back and he came around to the bottom of the table and climbed up between her legs. He buried his face between her pussy and began licking and sucking her clit. She became increasingly louder as he was doing this. She gave her quite and oral massage as well it appears as she came again for the second time. He got up on his knees between her legs and slid is his big cock up against her pussy and pushed it in. Red Vixen gasped and moaned as his cock was all the way in her. He began fucking her, slowly at first but then his pace improved quickly. She was loving it, begging him to fuck her. He whispered to her that he had no idea what a naughty girl she was and said he liked it very much. He asked if she liked how his cock felt and she moaned and said yes. He leaned in and began sucking her nipples as he was fucking her. She was holding her legs up for him as he pounded her pussy. He told her that he would enjoy having her come by for regular massages and being his slut for the evening. He asked if she would like to do this on regular basis and she moaned "oh my gosh yes please"!

They kept on fucking like that for about ten minutes. I sat there and watched my beautiful and wanton wife fucking this well hung Italian stud. I was able to snap some videos and photos as they were fucking but I needed to keep my eyes on this as it happened. I knew there would be many more return visits for massages with many happy endings. He climbed off the table and had her get off the table and told her to get on her knees. Once she got on the floor on her knees, he walked right up to her and slid his cock in her mouth. She began sucking his cock again. He let her suck it for a few minutes before he took over and put his hand on the back of her head and and began fucking her mouth with his big cock. A few times he went a little deeper then he should have and she gagged but she kept right on going and so did he. He told her he loved how she sucked cock and said he would enjoy having her mouth on a regular basis. He told her he loved sucking he slut mouth ad and she agreed grunting that she loved having him fuck her mouth. He pulled his cock out of her mouth and helped her to his feet and the then bent her over the massage table and got behind her, positioned his cock against her soaking wet pussy, and grabbed her hips and pushed his cock inside all the way. He started fucking her hard and fast immediately. All I could here was their mixture of moans and sighs and her begging him to fuck her harder and faster and him telling her if she kept that up, he would come in no time. He smacked her ass and then reached up and grabbed a handful of her long red head, that by now had come undone from the tight bun she had it set in. He was fucking her vigorously. She kept begging for more. Hell, sitting there I wasn't sure how much more I could take just watching but I promised her this was her night and I would not get involved. The Italian Stallion was going to have her all to himself. Within about 5 minutes, I could hear her about to cum. She started telling him she wanted him to fuck her harder with his big thick cock. He said I love your slutty pussy and I want to fill it up for you. She begged him to fill her. She moaned and came in a mater of minutes after that and he was right behind her about a minute later. He pumped her full of his Italian seed. He pumped his cock in and out of her a few more times and held it in there. Reached around and grabbed his hips and held him inside of her.

He slid out of her and she turned around and got on her knees again and took his cock in her mouth and licked it clean. He moaned and jerked a little as he must have been a little sensitive. After she was done, he helped her up and he kissed her deeply. Both tasting their mixed juices. The inside of her thighs were covered with their juices as it was running out and down her legs. He handed her a towel and she wiped it up and he cleaned himself as well. As they were getting dressed, he asked when she would like to make her next appointment. She said right away. She said she would love to make an appointment for every other Friday night. She also asked him if he would like to come by the house as well when he had time for some fun without the massage. He agreed and they booked more appointments.

Her and I left and went to dinner at an Italian restaurant a mile down the road that he suggested and she was glowing the rest of the evening. We talked about it over dinner and when we got home we fucked like rabbits. I felt how wet she was from her excitement and all his cum he left in her. I added mine and left her fully satisfied.

Since that initial meeting, she has been back to his office twice and he has been at our house twice as well. She has a standing appointment for every other Friday night for her "massage" at his office. The last time she went alone. That guy can fuck! He leaves her exhausted every time!
wow stunning narrative and great pics, shame you didnt get more RV looks great under him, love how big and hard her nipples are, loved the video at the end of him face fucking her and the moans she making ,damn hot

My wife use to give massages with happy endings, it started out with hand jobs, then she had some returning clients that wanted blow jobs, then the odd one would ask to play with her big tits when she was finishing them, then an older guy wanted to finger her while she stoked him. By the time she decided to quit doing them she had 4 guys that she fucked every time they came over.