Masturbate to my gf

Now you’ve all had a preview, DM me if you’re interested to see more pics and we can wank together and try make it the closest to the rea
Very gorgeous!! I would love to have her ass in front of me bent over so I can taste her pussy! She is so sexy and makes me very hard thinking of fucking her in front of you.

Had the best cuckold experience yesterday without her knowing!

Sending this lad all my photos of her, talking about what she likes and what he’d do to her, he’s wanking, I’m wanking, we’re both fantasising the situation, he gets one of her pics up on his iPad and pumps his load all over her pic & sends me the video... HOT!!

If only she knew...

This is the sort of levels I’m after, DM me if you’re up for something like this
I would love to jerk to my wife with a guy friend but we all work together. I bet one of them would cum all over her huge tits for me to clean off.

Reactions: Bigwhitebull91
Had the best cuckold experience yesterday without her knowing!

Sending this lad all my photos of her, talking about what she likes and what he’d do to her, he’s wanking, I’m wanking, we’re both fantasising the situation, he gets one of her pics up on his iPad and pumps his load all over her pic & sends me the video... HOT!!

If only she knew...

This is the sort of levels I’m after, DM me if you’re up for something like this
Nice!