Mature and experienced UK Bull looking for couple interested in a long-term relationship

TonyPeroni

Male
Verified
Jun 27, 2021
London
I have explored many different cuckolding scenarios and have previously been cuckolded myself. Having been on both sides of the cuckolding fence, I have an excellent understanding of the cuckold dynamic. Unlike many bulls, I have a genuine appreciation for the fact that whatever role the cuckold husband wants to take, there are always three people in a cuckold relationship and all three have wants/needs/desires/boundaries that need to be recognised and observed. I derive genuine pleasure from helping cuckold couples to explore their fantasies in a safe and stimulating environment. Whether you are experienced or just dipping your toes in the water of the lifestyle, I am here to help. I am very open-minded and easygoing, so feel free to tell me about your ultimate cuckold fantasy, you are very unlikely to shock or surprise me and I may be able to help you to bring it to life. The key to successful cuckolding is open transparent communication between all three people involved.

Your age/size/shape/colour/sexual orientation are all less important than your desire to open your mind and body to the possibility of exploring the lifestyle. Great sex always has a massive cerebral component - the one area where size really is important!

Some key details:
I am 60 years old
I live about halfway between London and Oxford
I travel all over the UK with work.
I am 6' tall, in great shape for my age, DDF, triple-vaccinated, lifetime non-smoker
I am utterly discreet and expect the same from you
I am a successful, well-educated professional
I make very engaging company both in and out of the bedroom

If you have bothered to read this far, why not ping me a message and tell me a little bit about yourselves and what you are looking for?

Hi To y don't know where to start really, but here goes, I have been with my partner Mary for 25 years almost and would not want to threaten that. For the past 5 years I have been interested in bringing in a third person to take care of dating, passion and sex, however I have not discussed this albeit getting someone involved.

I have explored many different cuckolding scenarios and have previously been cuckolded myself. Having been on both sides of the cuckolding fence, I have an excellent understanding of the cuckold dynamic. Unlike many bulls, I have a genuine appreciation for the fact that whatever role the cuckold husband wants to take, there are always three people in a cuckold relationship and all three have wants/needs/desires/boundaries that need to be recognised and observed. I derive genuine pleasure from helping cuckold couples to explore their fantasies in a safe and stimulating environment. Whether you are experienced or just dipping your toes in the water of the lifestyle, I am here to help. I am very open-minded and easygoing, so feel free to tell me about your ultimate cuckold fantasy, you are very unlikely to shock or surprise me and I may be able to help you to bring it to life. The key to successful cuckolding is open transparent communication between all three people involved.

Your age/size/shape/colour/sexual orientation are all less important than your desire to open your mind and body to the possibility of exploring the lifestyle. Great sex always has a massive cerebral component - the one area where size really is important!

Some key details:
I am 60 years old
I live about halfway between London and Oxford
I travel all over the UK with work.
I am 6' tall, in great shape for my age, DDF, triple-vaccinated, lifetime non-smoker
I am utterly discreet and expect the same from you
I am a successful, well-educated professional
I make very engaging company both in and out of the bedroom

If you have bothered to read this far, why not ping me a message and tell me a little bit about yourselves and what you are looking for?
Hello Tony,

Interesting post and interesting you have tried both sides of the fence. What kind of wife would interest you?