Mature Dom Bull from London

Handyman61

Apr 13, 2021
Mature guy seeking couples Straight/Cuckold/Submissive with or without experience from SE England looking for new adventure with real meet.
Message Me for contact details.

About myself

Here to help, more than set up a meet.
I am more Dom than Bull. So any Stags/ Vixen / Hotwife can also get in touch.

Jay( 60yr old)here from Enfield, London. I have been in and out of this lifestyle since 1988 with some long term relationships and few of over 15+ years and one over 30 years. I am in my late 50’s , 5’8″ average built with salt & pepper hair and slightly bald on top. Been told that i am well hung but you decide if we exchange pictures. If you like to get into in depth chat, then the best place is email. Please when you get in touch say how you got my Contact. Reference the website.
Plus some info about you i.e. names, ages, experience etc and what you are seeking. Please be real and honest. chatted with too many time wasters pretending to be couples and seeking real meet with Alpha/Dom males but in reality its guys seeking j/o chat and if a couple the partner is unaware. So prefer to chat with couples ready to proceed to the next level. Happy to chat even if not seeking a real meet but be upfront and be ready to prove who you are i.e. providing pictures of you both together and that picture does not have to be nude. If you come here as a couple be ready to provide proof. I am not here necessarily to meet, here really to help to understand this lifestyle and where to get more information, i.e. how to approach this with your partner.
I only meet very selective couples in and around London. If you're from overseas and not likely to be coming to London , then apart from providing info to help you in this lifestyle can't see the chat going forward. Looking forward to becoming friends with genuine people in this lifestyle or seeking to start and seeking advice or experience from someone like me with lots of experience. Happy to chat as long as you're genuine and open.

Thanks Jay.

Last edited:
Reactions: Irelandcuck
Mature guy seeking couples Straight/Cuckold/Submissive with or without experience from SE England looking for new adventure with real meet.
Message Me for contact details.

About myself

Here to help, more than set up a meet.
I am more Dom than Bull. So any Stags/ Vixen / Hotwife can also get in touch.

Jay( 60yr old)here from Enfield, London. I have been in and out of this lifestyle since 1988 with some long term relationships and few of over 15+ years and one over 30 years. I am in my late 50’s , 5’8″ average built with salt & pepper hair and slightly bald on top. Been told that i am well hung but you decide if we exchange pictures. If you like to get into in depth chat, then the best place is email. Please when you get in touch say how you got my Contact. Reference the website.
Plus some info about you i.e. names, ages, experience etc and what you are seeking. Please be real and honest. chatted with too many time wasters pretending to be couples and seeking real meet with Alpha/Dom males but in reality its guys seeking j/o chat and if a couple the partner is unaware. So prefer to chat with couples ready to proceed to the next level. Happy to chat even if not seeking a real meet but be upfront and be ready to prove who you are i.e. providing pictures of you both together and that picture does not have to be nude. If you come here as a couple be ready to provide proof. I am not here necessarily to meet, here really to help to understand this lifestyle and where to get more information, i.e. how to approach this with your partner.
I only meet very selective couples in and around London. If you're from overseas and not likely to be coming to London , then apart from providing info to help you in this lifestyle can't see the chat going forward. Looking forward to becoming friends with genuine people in this lifestyle or seeking to start and seeking advice or experience from someone like me with lots of experience. Happy to chat as long as you're genuine and open.

Thanks Jay.
Allyson here sub bi wife keen to be black owned controlled long term. Expect to be spanked paddled tied up tits tortured slapped pissed over exposed verbally abused hair pulled drugged whored out marked as owned and more. hubby aware and ok with. Meet at your home over weekends We live Durham but only play away re my career. Can you deliver the bdsm and fucking i crave long term Jay ?

Last edited by a moderator: