Mature US tourists in London

Uk_luva

Male
So this is a story of my first ever swinging experience, which has shaped my horny experiences since.

I had seen Kathy and Les in an MSN group site in the early 2000’s. Their photos showed a shapely older lady and mentioned that they travelled around now they had retired.

I thought that I would get in touch and say hello as they said they were planning to come to the UK in a few months time.

They were were lot older then me being 55 and 54 compared to me only being 23. I thought she looked sexy and thought what harm can a simple hello message do.

They replied and we exchanged a few messages and some photos, nothing too rude just faces bodies and the like.

It turned out that they travel to the UK near enough every year and said they were going to be over in just over 3 months.

They mentioned meeting up and I told them that it would be great and to get in touch.

Being young and busy I thought nothing of it for the next few weeks and carried on with life, work, going out etc… so kind of forgot about Kathy and Les

I then got an email saying "We'll be in the UK next week and did I still want to meet up?" I of course replied yes and sent them my mobile.

The following tuesday I was at work when my mobile beeped to indicate a text message. It was an unknown number and the message read "fancy meeting up for a beer and a BJ", my cock twitched and I stared at the screen. My mouth went dry and my mind started racing.

Luckily nobody noticed me looking uncomfortable as I thought what to say. I deliberated what to say, should I even reply? The I thought fuck it why not and replied that I'd love to.

So we arranged to meet that Saturday at 12 at their hotel by Euston Station in London.

I had to take the train to get there, all the way down thinking of what could happen, what are they like, will it be as good as it is in my head! Looking around I saw lots of people going about their business whilst I was thinking "I am going to meet an american swinger couple 30 years+ my senior and we're going to fuck". I couldn't help wondering who else on board is doing something similar, or does anyone suspect me of what I am doing?

Before leaving my house I had looked up the hotel to see exactly where it was, as this was before Google maps. I took a slow walk out of the train station towards their hotel, each step my heart began to pump harder and harder, my stomach was in knots and my mouth was so dry .

I sent them a quick message to say my train had arrived and I was walking to their hotel, so be about 5 minutes

"Come on up. We're in room 212 on the second floor. Go through hotel reception and take the stairs on the right”.

I walked through the door and nodded to the bloke on the door. Walking up the stairs my heart was in my mouth. I was outside their door, took a deep breath and knocked the door.

Then there she was, Kathy, looking absolutely gorgeous. She was wearing black high heels, a small black thong with a see through babydoll top.

She greeted me with a passionate kiss on the lips and a squeeze of my bum. God I could feel myself getting hard already.

With Kathy leading the way we walked into the bedroom/sitting room area and was met by Les. He said hello, shook my hand and passed me a beer, top man!

Les sat in an armchair and I sat on the bed with Kathy next to me. We sat and chatted exchanging small talk and pleasantries, with them mentioning they loved naked sunbathing but the UK had not decent beaches.

After about 15 minutes of this Kathy had obviously had enough and said "shall we get naked or what?" casual as asking the time.

We all laughed and agreed to strip off, which seemed odd as it was only me and Les taking our own clothes off while Kathy just took off her baby doll and thong.

My mind was racing so to focus a little I took my time taking my clothes off and carefully folding them on the floor.

When I turned around Kathy was there in all her glory, "I had my tits done, do they look good" I didn't get time to answer, the next moment my tongue was in her mouth and her hand was around my shaft.

Slowly shuffling to the bed we lay down on the bed kissing, her grasping and wanking my growing cock. She hummed her approval as it grew in her hands.

Les then interrupted the action asking me "do you mind if I film this for our own private collection".

"no problem” I said noticing that Les already had the camera out ready to start filming the fun.

During that brief exchange of words Kathy was instantly on my cock and deep throating it for all she was worth, licking my balls and shaft, yearning the cum out of me

"Make sure you let me know when your going to cum, I want all of it in my mouth" she breathed heavily.

This was heaven, I reached down and felt her boobs, which was my first time touching an enhanced pair. They were very soft and lovely.

Kathy stopped sucking and pushed me on my back slowly moving her pussy up to my cock. "Honey pass me some lube” she said to Les who leaned over with a small tube.

My mind was racing and nothing had been mentioned about protection. In my naivety I didn't say anything as she squirted some lube out and greased my shaft.

Looking me in the eye she said “you're pretty big and i want to enjoy this” her pussy lips surrounded my bell end and she slowly mounted me. She was tight, but then I do have a largish cock, so can see why she out on a little bit of lube

"oh" She let out a low moan as she slowly lowered herself, inching down my length, putting more in and the taking a little out before going deeper.

Finally she was all the way on my and my balls were under her ass. With slow long and deliberate strokes she started riding me for everything she was worth.

We change position a few times with me mounted her and then taking her from behind.
When having her doggy I could feel my balls start to tingle and knew my sap was rising. I told her I was close and pulled out of her.

In one fluid movement she pushed me on my back and started to suck and wank my cock, god she was good,

"fuck my mouth" she muffled out, to which i obliged. This was too much and I told her “Oh god here it comes” My balls were tightening and my cock became rock hard and my orgasm began.

She grabbed my balls and gave them a loving squeeze just as I released my load into her mouth, spurting at least 7 or 8 big loads. All the while she was looking me in the eyes and I could see my cum in the mouth.

"mmmmm" she moaned, then continued to suck a my cock, using the my cum in her mouth to lick around my bell end. She the started to suck up all the cum that had come out of her mouth then she showed me my white seed deposit, closed her mouth swallowed then showed me it had gone.

God that was absolutely filthy and turned me on. Then she slowly started to crawl up the bed towards me and put her mouth on mine and proceeded to kiss me with her tongue working its way around my mouth.

This was something I'd never done before and to be honest I couldn't taste anything as she had swallowed the lot, which as fortunate as I'm not sure how I'd have been about that.

After that she rolled off me and and Les handed me another beer. They had some snacks and asked if I wanted any.

We then all sat there, completely naked just talking, drinking and snacking. They told me about some of their past experiences and also their plans while they were over. It was then that I realised that the room had no nets on the windows and the curtains were all open. Well too late now I suppose.

After cumming, and also a beer, I generally like to have a ******** so excused myself and went to the bathroom.

This was the first time I had to myself after all that had happened. I caught my naked reflection in the mirror and couldn't help smiling to myself. Wow this is surreal I was thinking. Then I started thinking of what had just gone on only 15 minutes ago.

This made my cock twitch again and started breathing some life into him. So much so I had to sit down to ********.

When I returned to Kathy and Les my erection was quite prominent, which wasn't lost on Kathy with her eyes lighting up.

“So fancy some more fun?” I asked. I didn't need to ask again as she was instantly in my arms and her tongue down my throat.

I laid her back on the bed and began to kiss, lick and suck her all over. Playing with her fake boobs and sucking the nipples, then working my way down to her pussy and getting my tongue in there. The moans, sighs and noises coming from Kathy showed she was appreciating my attention.

Out the corner of my eye I noticed Les has the camera in his hands and is again recording the action.

Man did I want to fuck her again. I crawled back up her body to kiss her mouth. Her legs were spread either side of me give my cock full access to that pussy. I took my shaft and rubbed my helmet up and down her labia, watching as her juices made it all wet and shiny.

With a little adjustment unmoved my hips and eased the top of my penis into her hot wet pussy. Slowly pushing it all the way until our public bones met and every inch of me was in her. Then with a steady rythm I thrusted away, feeling her breasts and hard nipples rubbing against my chest, I kissed her mouth putting my tongue into this hot older Milf.

After about 15 minutes I could again feel the tingle in my testicles and knew I would cum again. I pushed myself up onto my forearms so I could look down and watch my cock drive in and out of this hot older women. This took me over the edge and I told her inws ready to cum again.

“Cum inside me” she let out breathlessly. And so I did. My cock stiffened and my balls tightened and I began pumping into Kathy. 'Oh yes, oh yes’ she cries out and my cum started spurting out of my cock and into her womb.

When I finished I simply collapsed on top of her. She began kissing me again and started stroking my back and ass. “Two times already” she said laughing which made me chuckle. I was young, horny, full of cum and loved fucking this Milf.

I got up to dismount her and she gave me a little pat on the back. As I got off the bed I saw was still filming. He moved over to Kathy who was still lying on the bed spread eagled. 'spread your pussy lips’ he told her and which she did as instructed.

'now push his cum out’. I stood there watching and Kathy lay there with her perfectly manicured nails held back her pussy lips, her pussy pulsing as she pushed. The slowly my cum started coming out, leaking down her. Then she slowly rubbed my cum into her pussy lips, spreading it all around her labia, clit and lips.

About a month later I received an email from Kathy and Les thanking me for a memorable time and hope I would enjoy the attachments, which were some clips of our fun. I still watch them now and again and can't help getting hard and sometimes having a cheeky wank wishing I was cumming in Kathy again.

I'd like to say we met again but alas no. They sent me a message the next year asking if I wanted to meet up as they are over. However I had met a girlfriend and stupidly choose her, which turned out to be the wrong choice. I lost their email and never heard from them again, despite hoping they'd get back in touch.

That was pretty much it for that meeting and even now years later I still remember it vividly.

Hope you enjoyed this story, which is the first of many I have.

What an amazing story. It is so nice to read your story. It is lovely to.have such a friendly sexual relationship like that. Do you mind if I forward this on to.my son. He would enjoy this.

X Kiara

Reactions: ptjn85 and Uk_luva
What an amazing story. It is so nice to read your story. It is lovely to.have such a friendly sexual relationship like that. Do you mind if I forward this on to.my son. He would enjoy this.

X Kiara

Hey Kiara,

Please feel free to forward it. I would love to get feedback and know what you all think.

So does your son have love for mature ladies?