May have found our Bull

An update: unfortunately no photos this time. She just got home and gave me the details. She had several orgasms. As soon as she arrived at his place they started kissing and he removed her clothes and laid her down on his couch and kept kissing her while he played with her breasts and pussy and fingered her until she came.
Then he took her to his bedroom and got undressed and told her he couldn't wait to fuck her so she climbed on top of him and slid down his cock. He fucked her for approximately 5 minutes and she had her second orgasm as he came inside her. They always go bareback.
After that they stayed in bed fondling each other until he was hard again and she climbed on him again and guided his cock into her and they fucked hard for another 10 minutes until they both came again. She told him how much she loves being fucked by him and he responded that he loved fucking her too.
They agreed to get together again in a few weeks after which I'll update all of you again.
When she got home his cum was still leaking from her pussy.

An update: unfortunately no photos this time. She just got home and gave me the details. She had several orgasms. As soon as she arrived at his place they started kissing and he removed her clothes and laid her down on his couch and kept kissing her while he played with her breasts and pussy and fingered her until she came.
Then he took her to his bedroom and got undressed and told her he couldn't wait to fuck her so she climbed on top of him and slid down his cock. He fucked her for approximately 5 minutes and she had her second orgasm as he came inside her. They always go bareback.
After that they stayed in bed fondling each other until he was hard again and she climbed on him again and guided his cock into her and they fucked hard for another 10 minutes until they both came again. She told him how much she loves being fucked by him and he responded that he loved fucking her too.
They agreed to get together again in a few weeks after which I'll update all of you again.
I just want to add that this arrangement is really adding spark to our marriage. Just thinking about him fucking her is so hot to me.

I just want to add that this arrangement is really adding spark to our marriage. Just thinking about him fucking her is so hot to me.
Sounds greart my hotwife has 2 regular guys that she fucks one of them.about evrry 3 weeks she says she wants to ger blackened.
She has been a hotwife for 5 years its been great plus she does pick.up.and occasionally one when she goes out first time is always condom but afyet dhe insists they get tested she wants to.feel.a guy really fill her the regular get tested so when.she goes outvshr always cums home from.them.fillled so.i get sloppy seconds but thatd great

Did you lick her clean?