May have found our Bull

Furthermore she's also sexting with another guy who has responded to her Fetlife profile and they're talking about going to a LS party together.
Ever consider how totally weird it is for a buy she's never met to want to take a total stranger to a LS psrty having NO idea how she may react, and what his interest is in her if he wants to take her to a party to trade her around??? CW

Reactions: Bigwhiteballs
Ever consider how totally weird it is for a buy she's never met to want to take a total stranger to a LS psrty having NO idea how she may react, and what his interest is in her if he wants to take her to a party to trade her around??? CW
Not concerned since before she goes with him to a LS party she'll get to know him via sexting and zoom. And I know she wants to be shared around so no concerns there either.

Reactions: Cuckindeep
What a bummer. The guy was all talk. Backed out of our get together with him. This is the third time in a matter of months that this has happened.
Any suggestions on the best way to find a steady fuck buddy for my wife in the NYC area?
Gawd I so wish you were near to me here in Atlanta GA