Me and my mate seduce my wife

After having a few meets with other couples (which never really went well).
My wife told me that she wasn't interested in meeting anyone else.
And that is what exactly happened.
Until one night my mate came to dinner with us .
I knew my wife got on well with him and that he fancied the pants off her.
After dinner my mate and me were sitting on one of our settees and my wife was sitting by herself on the other settee.
After chatting for a while I asked her to come and sit with us. Me and my mate moved apart so that she had to sit in between us.
Nothing looked as though it was going to happen. I started stroking her neck. My mate seeing what I was doing joined in, and my wife did nothing to stop us
After a while we could see that my wife was obviously enjoying the attention. The stroking moved from her neck to her arm and my mate followed my lead. My wife was starting to make little throaty murmurs, a sure sign tht she was enjoying it. Several minutes later I was caressing the top of her leg just above the knee, My mate hesitated, rather unsure if he could do the same. I gave him an OK nod and shortly after his hand was caressing her leg as well.
Because there was no resistance from my wife, I started feeling one of her tits over her clothes . My mate sensing that she was ok with it so far, reciprocated and soon we were both playing with her boobs and getting bolder by the minute. I slipped my hand inside her blouse and freed one of her tits from its captive bra cup, and pulled my mates hand over. He wasted no time in starting to caress her and pull on her now engorged nipple. There wasnt room for both of us on the one tit so he freed the other one and started pulling on her nipple something that really turns her on. Her eyes were closed now and she was obviously loving both of us playing with her tits.
I wondered then just how far things may go.
I decided to up the ante and see how far she would let me go with my mate being present.
I slowly worked my way up her leg towards her panty covered pussy, I was so surprised when I encounterd my mates hand already there stroking her panty covered pussy. I pulled the gusset to one side and straight away he slipped a finger into her soaking wet pussy. It was soon followed by a second and then third.
All I could do was watch and see if she would start to object.
I needn't have worried.
Her breathing became faster and she was pushing herself onto my mates fingers, forcing them deeper inside her.
I resumed sucking on her tits and managed to get a finger onto her clit and started rubbing it vigorously.
I dont rember how, but her panties had somehow been removed and her skirt pulled up, giving me a perfect view of my mate finger fucking my wife, and I knew then that it would go further
Somehow we all lost our clothes and decided to go up to the bedroom. My wife was really aroused now and you could see just how wet her pussy was. She laid on the bed and grabbed my cock and started sucking it. I looked down the bed and,my mate was in between her legs licking her pussy. It wsn't long before she let my cock slip out of her mouth and started shuddering uncontrollably as her first big orgsm washed over her . When she had calmed down after her orgaasm we swapped places I was licking her clit and pussy and he was getting the best blow job that he had ever had. After a short while He got between her legs on his knees and I guided his cock into my wifes dripping pussy.
He fucked her for a good 15 minutes , maybe more. All I could do was watch as his cock, covered in her pussy juice kept pumping her pussy. her face was lit up with the sexiest smile I had ever seen. and soon she was in he throes of another intense orgasm. which was so powerful, that it made her squirt. The first time I had known her squirt. She was so excited that she grabbed my cock and started sucking on it like a babies dummy. And it wasnt long before I filled her mouth with cum and watched her swallow every drop.
After my mate had left to go home I asked my wife if she had enjoyed the session? Her smile gave me the answer that I wanted and I knew then that our playing together was going to get naughtier and kinkier in the very near future