Me and wife have a fantasy of fucking infront of a Small penis / caged man.

I was once renting an apartment with this very attractive couple. I have a tiny penis and I'm single. At home I had to watch them make out and flirt all around the house. I was clearly the fifth wheel. I could hear them every night fucking like crazy while I lay in my lonely bed. She loved to tease me, flashing her big breasts and exposing her super hot butt. We had a pool there and she would spend lots of time in bikinis always giving me that " You will never get any of this" look. Every day was a sexual frustration with that ' I'm way out of your league' attitude. She would always look at my crotch to see if she could give me a stiffy which she always did. Then she would giggle to herself cuz I was so small. I spent a few years living like that with them.

I was once renting an apartment with this very attractive couple. I have a tiny penis and I'm single. At home I had to watch them make out and flirt all around the house. I was clearly the fifth wheel. I could hear them every night fucking like crazy while I lay in my lonely bed. She loved to tease me, flashing her big breasts and exposing her super hot butt. We had a pool there and she would spend lots of time in bikinis always giving me that " You will never get any of this" look. Every day was a sexual frustration with that ' I'm way out of your league' attitude. She would always look at my crotch to see if she could give me a stiffy which she always did. Then she would giggle to herself cuz I was so small. I spent a few years living like that with them.