Me wearing panties

All I can tell is that when my husband looks like a pansy, he knows my masculine bulls (I currently have two) will treat him like one. When I dress him in panties I fully expect him to be on his knees getting my bull hard while I watch. Sometimes he gets fucked depending on how turned on my bull is.

D❤️

Face down, ass up. You reach back and hold yourself open. Lots of lube and I rub my cock head all over your ass slipping the head in and out until your ready to take it all. Hands on your hips it goes all the way in until you feel balls slapping on yours. I tell you what a good slut your are for taking my cock and unload into your hungry ass.

All I can tell is that when my husband looks like a pansy, he knows my masculine bulls (I currently have two) will treat him like one. When I dress him in panties I fully expect him to be on his knees getting my bull hard while I watch. Sometimes he gets fucked depending on how turned on my bull is.

D❤️
I’d love to be a spare cuck for you anytime your sisy husband needs a sisy slut helper

Reactions: nicebiguy
Face down, ass up. You reach back and hold yourself open. Lots of lube and I rub my cock head all over your ass slipping the head in and out until your ready to take it all. Hands on your hips it goes all the way in until you feel balls slapping on yours. I tell you what a good slut your are for taking my cock and unload into your hungry ass.
I’d offer up my hungry boipussy to you any day