Men make offers to my wife...

With my ex-gf.. she has been approached so many times at night clubs. She used to flirt with random men to get drinks for herself and her friends. As I told earlier that she has been approached and offered money many times but she been with few only if she likes them. But money wasn't the priority thingy in her mind.

With my ex-gf.. she has been approached so many times at night clubs. She used to flirt with random men to get drinks for herself and her friends. As I told earlier that she has been approached and offered money many times but she been with few only if she likes them. But money wasn't the priority thingy in her mind.
We have had similar experiences, with a similar attitude. I have been blown away, however, by how intensely it arouses me....

My Japanese wife likes tall, slim, white guys...and she loves having them cum inside bare when she can...
My Vietnamese wife enjoys tall, larger white men. She's not a size queen, but does prefer fat cocks and big balls. She's only had a condom used once, she enjoys a man cumming in her. She has 2 former lovers that continue to contact her wanting to get up with her again. When we started in the lifestyle, we swung with couples. That seemed to quickly change up to mfm's. She get's off on making men cum in her, with her husband watching, lol. I don't mind.

My Vietnamese wife enjoys tall, larger white men. She's not a size queen, but does prefer fat cocks and big balls. She's only had a condom used once, she enjoys a man cumming in her. She has 2 former lovers that continue to contact her wanting to get up with her again. When we started in the lifestyle, we swung with couples. That seemed to quickly change up to mfm's. She get's off on making men cum in her, with her husband watching, lol. I don't mind.
Thanks for your message...I wish we could somehow 'join forces'