men who are sucking cock, what does it feel like to have his cock and balls pulse as he shots his load in your mouth.

If we are home during the week, my wife's BF will stop me from whatever I'm doing and have me blow him while he watches TV. He gets horny a lot and I have been told not to spit because he doesn't like to have to clean up after. It takes him awhile and he has a big, vainy dick, so I have to take breaks. I get little slaps here and there if he feels teeth. I can tell when he is getting close when he stops watching TV and his leg muscles get tense and the sweet taste of his pre-cum hits my tongue. I can see his feet and toes will flex and he starts fucking my face and his breathing gets faster. He is very muscular, so I hold his heavy and very full bull scrotum and press against his PC muscles or his anus. When I feel his man muscles start to quiver, I go deep, put on the spit and go faster. He's usually quick after that. I LOVE the feeling of all of his bull muscles flexing in unison, tube pulsing and the jets of his sperm hitting the back of my throat. I always try to look up at him when this beautiful man is ejaculating inside my mouth to watch is chest and arms and abs flex, writhing in pleasure that his girlfriends cuckold husband is giving him. I time the jets of his sperm with each of my swallows and try not to choke, gag or let his semen out of my mouth. I stay like that for 10 mins and cherish every last throb his cock gives me until if gets soft in my mouth. I bring a warm towel, clean him up and go back to my chores and he goes back to the game like nothing ever happened. We are a happy family with him in our lives. :giggle:
I'm so jealous of what you have .
A live in cock to suck on anytime you want.
I know I'd love that .

But unfortunately for me I can only get that when he comes over for her .
And she usually want his cum , so I have to pay it off and pretend along with him that he isn't there yet so she lets us continue,
It's not that she won't let this happen, it's just that I've become so addicted to it that I want it more than she allows me.

I could actually say I want it everyday , but so does she , .
Might need to ask her if she would bring two at a time one for me and one for her .

Reactions: Desejo de corno
Well, its never when I want. On the rare occasion when we are the only ones at home and he needs to cum. It's more of an option now that he has moved in with us. My wife goes thru boyfriends pretty fast, but she likes this one and I do too. It helps that he is always horny and ejac at least 2 times a day and never masturbates. So that's nice. I just hope he doesn't stray. So far he's been good. Yeah, it is addictive for sure. You could always put an ad on Doublelist and interview bisexual bulls.

men when you are sucking a man's cock what does it feel like when his cock and ball pulse as he shoots his load in your mouth?
I am not sure what I enjoy more, sucking a cock and feeling it swell up as he gets ready to explode in my mouth or eating her pussy after he had made a deposit in her, but I do love to drink straight from the fountain. I really like to be in 69 with her on top of me and he is banging her from behind and he will alternate from her pussy or ass to my mouth, and he starts cumming in her pussy and finishes in my mouth, I will suck and milk his big black cock for all its worth. Sometimes she will even blow me while he is taking her.

I am not sure what I enjoy more, sucking a cock and feeling it swell up as he gets ready to explode in my mouth or eating her pussy after he had made a deposit in her, but I do love to drink straight from the fountain. I really like to be in 69 with her on top of me and he is banging her from behind and he will alternate from her pussy or ass to my mouth, and he starts cumming in her pussy and finishes in my mouth, I will suck and milk his big black cock for all its worth. Sometimes she will even blow me while he is taking her.
AWESOME!

It feels very erotic and amazing!
Once you get past the awkwardness of having another man’s cock in your mouth and stop over thinking everything……..
Once you relax and embrace the submissive nature of the act and just enjoy being able to give another man pleasure, it’s the best feeling in the world !

I get a very big thrill out of hearing a man moan, and perhaps even talk a little dirty, and then just losing myself in the moment as I feel his muscles tense up and know he is about to blow his load in my mouth.

I really enjoy having his ass cheeks in my hands and feel his ass muscles flex in my hands, and then feel his cock head actually swell up larger a split second before I feel the underside of his cock start pulsing and then I can feel and taste his warm, salty/sweet spurts of cum splashing onto my tongue and begin to flood my mouth.

I especially love it when I have to swallow more than once to make room for all of his delicious warm sperm!

MMMmmmmmm. Wow, Just writing about it makes me want something in my mouth right now! LOL

Attachments

• IMG_9524.jpeg
    IMG_9524.jpeg
    52.1 KB · Views: 27
It feels very erotic and amazing!
Once you get past the awkwardness of having another man’s cock in your mouth and stop over thinking everything……..
Once you relax and embrace the submissive nature of the act and just enjoy being able to give another man pleasure, it’s the best feeling in the world !

I get a very big thrill out of hearing a man moan, and perhaps even talk a little dirty, and then just losing myself in the moment as I feel his muscles tense up and know he is about to blow his load in my mouth.

I really enjoy having his ass cheeks in my hands and feel his ass muscles flex in my hands, and then feel his cock head actually swell up larger a split second before I feel the underside of his cock start pulsing and then I can feel and taste his warm, salty/sweet spurts of cum splashing onto my tongue and begin to flood my mouth.

I especially love it when I have to swallow more than once to make room for all of his delicious warm sperm!

MMMmmmmmm. Wow, Just writing about it makes me want something in my mouth right now! LOL
You describe it so well! I agree 100%