men who are sucking cock, what does it feel like to have his cock and balls pulse as he shots his load in your mouth.

If we are home during the week, my wife's BF will stop me from whatever I'm doing and have me blow him while he watches TV. He gets horny a lot and I have been told not to spit because he doesn't like to have to clean up after. It takes him awhile and he has a big, vainy dick, so I have to take breaks. I get little slaps here and there if he feels teeth. I can tell when he is getting close when he stops watching TV and his leg muscles get tense and the sweet taste of his pre-cum hits my tongue. I can see his feet and toes will flex and he starts fucking my face and his breathing gets faster. He is very muscular, so I hold his heavy and very full bull scrotum and press against his PC muscles or his anus. When I feel his man muscles start to quiver, I go deep, put on the spit and go faster. He's usually quick after that. I LOVE the feeling of all of his bull muscles flexing in unison, tube pulsing and the jets of his sperm hitting the back of my throat. I always try to look up at him when this beautiful man is ejaculating inside my mouth to watch is chest and arms and abs flex, writhing in pleasure that his girlfriends cuckold husband is giving him. I time the jets of his sperm with each of my swallows and try not to choke, gag or let his semen out of my mouth. I stay like that for 10 mins and cherish every last throb his cock gives me until if gets soft in my mouth. I bring a warm towel, clean him up and go back to my chores and he goes back to the game like nothing ever happened. We are a happy family with him in our lives. :giggle:

I've had a fantasy of being sucked off and fucked by both hubby and wife. I've also been chatting about fucking both the hubby and wife in the same night. Chatting about it here has really opened my mind up to how bad I want to nut in another man's mouth or ass while his wife tugs on my balls and watches her husband take it like a champ

Sure. We do that. But our bull prefers to take my ass alone. He enjoys the no pressure relaxation of mounting me and doing his thing when the need is there. My wife works a lot and is not always there when Michael (her BF) is at our house. I love his aggressive nature, his man scent and he is pretty rough especially after the gym. I'll be caged and doing something around the house and I'll get a text that he is coming over. So I clean out in the shower and go to the spare room and bend over. He doesn't like to look at me when he is fucking. But, he enjoys feeling my cage slapping is ball sac when he mounts me. I'm pretty tight, so it doesn't take him long and he is a quiet cummer. Its an awesome feeling to have husband and wife both filled with their bulls semen.

I've had a fantasy of being sucked off and fucked by both hubby and wife. I've also been chatting about fucking both the hubby and wife in the same night. Chatting about it here has really opened my mind up to how bad I want to nut in another man's mouth or ass while his wife tugs on my balls and watches her husband take it like a champ
It's a pretty amazing feeling, not gonna lie.

yeah I'm getting much closer to actually looking for a situation to do this. Travel lots for work and would love to find communites that want to be barebacked and fucked raw in front of your wife. Swingers at the hotel bar is the closest I've come to finding anyone.
I would say join Fetlife. Every community has a local cuckolding group that you can join and network in your area. Thats how we found our amazing guy.

men when you are sucking a man's cock what does it feel like when his cock and ball pulse as he shoots his load in your mouth?
Great question. There are so many nuances for me when it comes to sucking another man off. Different parts of the experience make it all so exciting and believe it or not sexually gratifying even without reciprocation. For example, getting on my knees in front of another man and being eye level with his cock inches from my mouth. Taking a limp cock in to my mouth stroking and sucking it until it’s hard. Hearing the guy moan and tell me how good it feels, knowing his orgasm is building as his breathing increases. Then finally, as he cums hearing his grunts match the hot spurts of his cum landing in my mouth and the slight twitch of his cock as his muscles contract.

It is more than just the physical parts of it. Giving a real blowjob which means I control the situation while at the same time letting go of me hang-ups allowing myself to enjoy the experience. I have had some conversations regarding oral sex with men and whether or not I am submissive by doing it. I have responded that for me it is both submissive and dominant. I am submissive in that I am submitting to another man by taking his cock in my mouth and servicing him for his pleasure. With him looking down on me, I am in a submissive position and surrendering to him as he feeds his cock to me for his pleasure. However, I feel dominant because it is empowering to take another man’s cock in to my mouth and using my skill to decide both the pleasure he will feel and when his release will come. I am in control because his orgasm comes when I decide.

As I mentioned sucking other men’s cocks regardless of the context is very sexually gratifying to me. My willingness and desire to do it is possible because I am not concerned with any social stigmas or labels associated with doing it. I do it because I enjoy providing pleasure to another man, having the ability to bring another man to orgasm, and it is also liberating.

The actual feeling is amazing! You can feel his penis getting harder longer and more intense you suck. I recommend put your hands on his buttocks or press a finger inside of his anus if he’ll let you. That way you can feel the muscles in his buttocks and PC start to tighten and flex and you can tell how close he is to ejaculation. The feeling is highly erotic, like what was said above hearing a man’s heavy, breathing and grunts in rhythm the contractions of his bulbus muscles you feel on your tongue. If the man is healthy and consumes healthy things. Then his semen is salty, warm and pleasant to the taste. If not, it can be very bitter. It is desirable to swallow the ejaculate of a healthy man. Once an ejaculation starts, stop the up-and-down motion and avoid the head as it is very sensitive. Let the man empty himself into your mouth and time each swallow after every contraction. Let the man remove himself from your mouth. I do this a lot for my wife’s boyfriend, and he has had no complaints thus far.

It feels very satisfying because I know I made him cum. I was in control of him, his cock and his ejaculation. I've done it a few times not dressed up, didn't really enjoy it that much but the times I was dressed, yeah, I really loved it. I was with this guy one time, he was married and his wife didn't want sex. I kinda related to him because my wife hasn't ever really seemed interested in or attracted to me either. I basically just did to him what I liked having done to me, treated him like a woman would do a man... Feeling him build up through levels, seeing his nuts draw up around his shaft and hearing him breathing harder and harder... it was wonderful. Then he couldn't hold it any longer, hearing him say "oh god sugar, I'm bout to cum"... I loved it. Then feeling him blow into my mouth and throat, swallowing for him too - he loved it. The second time with him (and my last sadly), I was laying up on his side and rubbing his cock, kissing him. He pinned me to the bed and said "I want you".... that was it. Poor fella, he just did get the head in me and he was firing off. But I encouraged him and told him he was in me real good and I loved it. I miss that guy sometimes.

But having a man cum in your mouth, yes it's empowering and makes me feel so good that I'm in control and that I'm giving him pleasure that he's probably not getting at home.

It feels very satisfying because I know I made him cum. I was in control of him, his cock and his ejaculation. I've done it a few times not dressed up, didn't really enjoy it that much but the times I was dressed, yeah, I really loved it. I was with this guy one time, he was married and his wife didn't want sex. I kinda related to him because my wife hasn't ever really seemed interested in or attracted to me either. I basically just did to him what I liked having done to me, treated him like a woman would do a man... Feeling him build up through levels, seeing his nuts draw up around his shaft and hearing him breathing harder and harder... it was wonderful. Then he couldn't hold it any longer, hearing him say "oh god sugar, I'm bout to cum"... I loved it. Then feeling him blow into my mouth and throat, swallowing for him too - he loved it. The second time with him (and my last sadly), I was laying up on his side and rubbing his cock, kissing him. He pinned me to the bed and said "I want you".... that was it. Poor fella, he just did get the head in me and he was firing off. But I encouraged him and told him he was in me real good and I loved it. I miss that guy sometimes.

But having a man cum in your mouth, yes it's empowering and makes me feel so good that I'm in control and that I'm giving him pleasure that he's probably not getting at home.

Couldn't have said it any better beautiful!:love:

If we are home during the week, my wife's BF will stop me from whatever I'm doing and have me blow him while he watches TV. He gets horny a lot and I have been told not to spit because he doesn't like to have to clean up after. It takes him awhile and he has a big, vainy dick, so I have to take breaks. I get little slaps here and there if he feels teeth. I can tell when he is getting close when he stops watching TV and his leg muscles get tense and the sweet taste of his pre-cum hits my tongue. I can see his feet and toes will flex and he starts fucking my face and his breathing gets faster. He is very muscular, so I hold his heavy and very full bull scrotum and press against his PC muscles or his anus. When I feel his man muscles start to quiver, I go deep, put on the spit and go faster. He's usually quick after that. I LOVE the feeling of all of his bull muscles flexing in unison, tube pulsing and the jets of his sperm hitting the back of my throat. I always try to look up at him when this beautiful man is ejaculating inside my mouth to watch is chest and arms and abs flex, writhing in pleasure that his girlfriends cuckold husband is giving him. I time the jets of his sperm with each of my swallows and try not to choke, gag or let his semen out of my mouth. I stay like that for 10 mins and cherish every last throb his cock gives me until if gets soft in my mouth. I bring a warm towel, clean him up and go back to my chores and he goes back to the game like nothing ever happened. We are a happy family with him in our lives. :giggle:
Nice.