Is it ok to drink your own semen after masturbation?

Mankshole

Male
Gold
Original question, What happens when a man swallows his own sperm?
He gets a little extra protein, salt and sugar in his diet. That's it.Many men enjoy their own semen. They may perform oral sex on their wife after having ejaculated in her vagina. They may ejaculate on her breasts then clean off her breasts by licking them. They may deep kiss their wife after she just performed oral sex on him.My favorite is licking from female bare feet .
Many couples enjoy sex play that involves a man consuming his own sperm.It does no harm to anyone. Of course being swallowed by another cock is a very good option too

He gets a little extra protein, salt and sugar in his diet. That's it.Many men enjoy their own semen. They may perform oral sex on their wife after having ejaculated in her vagina. They may ejaculate on her breasts then clean off her breasts by licking them. They may deep kiss their wife after she just performed oral sex on him.My favorite is licking from female bare feet .
Many couples enjoy sex play that involves a man consuming his own sperm.It does no harm to anyone. Of course being swallowed by another cock is a very good option too
Its a lot better to clean your wife up after another guy has cum in her on on her dont you think? I certainly do...

Many people do it, but they are ashamed to admit it. Sexual satisfaction in a different form does not make you gay. Enjoy everything
Simple answer:
I swallow my own cum because I enjoy it! I enjoy wanking either alone or in front of my wife, and I always swallow my cum. Have done for the past 20+ years, it’s no big deal!
Would love to have a wank buddy, and suck a guy to completion, but otherwise I’m very happy just being a chronic masturbator!

Simple answer:
I swallow my own cum because I enjoy it! I enjoy wanking either alone or in front of my wife, and I always swallow my cum. Have done for the past 20+ years, it’s no big deal!
Would love to have a wank buddy, and suck a guy to completion, but otherwise I’m very happy just being a chronic masturbator!
Yes absolutely right

I’m one that also wishes my wife would tell me to be a good boy and lick mine up. For years I’d jack off and want to eat it but lose interest when I’d cum. Then I started sucking a few guys and they all wanted me to swallow, what guy doesn’t? So I did. Then back to solo masturbation and wanting to eat my own but couldn’t. I finally got over that, so now every time I play with myself, I eat it up.

Last edited:
yes I eat my own cum, either from jacking off or out of my wifes pussy or off her tits or face, I also eat other mens cum out of her or straight from their cocks. My wife don't mind, in facts sometimes she will kiss me with a mouth full of my own cum and we will share it.

I have a weird relationship with it. I love the idea of doing it, and the times I've done it I've enjoyed it, but I have to really focus. Like most guys I lose the urge as I'm Cumming so I've I'm hanging upside down with my cock pointed towards my mouth it's too easy to just slump back down and cum on my chest. I've developed a couple of methods
1. I cum in a condom and save it for a bit then drink that next time I'm walking
2. I've taught myself to edge really well and I produce LOADS of pre cum from a ruined orgasm. It can easily be like 2 full loads worth and I can swallow that straight down because I haven't cum so don't lose the urge

I have a weird relationship with it. I love the idea of doing it, and the times I've done it I've enjoyed it, but I have to really focus. Like most guys I lose the urge as I'm Cumming so I've I'm hanging upside down with my cock pointed towards my mouth it's too easy to just slump back down and cum on my chest. I've developed a couple of methods
1. I cum in a condom and save it for a bit then drink that next time I'm walking
2. I've taught myself to edge really well and I produce LOADS of pre cum from a ruined orgasm. It can easily be like 2 full loads worth and I can swallow that straight down because I haven't cum so don't lose the urge
I save mine in plastic wrap and eat it during my next cock sucking jerk off session.

Hi
I used to lose the urge after I came, but years ago I forced myself to drink it from my hand, and after a couple of months it became second nature. Now I really savour the taste and look forward to drinking it all down (YUM!). My only regret, as I’ve previously posted, is that due to my age the amount of cum I produce has reduced to a trickle.☹️