Two Cuckold/SPH new experiences

It has been on the cards for a while but last weekend finally engaged in two activities I had never engaged in before. It was looking like the hook up with one of my girlfriends exes was going to be put off again but it happened just before my gf had to go abroad for a couple of months.
I donned my first pair of panties and even more massive leap I sucked my first cock. If it wasnt for the huge sph fetish draw I may never have indulged either. He fucked my gf first while I watched and edged my tiny penis. I made sure I didnt cum while they were engaged. I had already donned the pink panties ( I thought the colour made me feel even less manly - besides my tiny dick looked like a clit compared to his swinging dick) I wont super detail the event here but anyone who wants to chat about it or their own experiences please do in the conversation mode.
It was hard not to cum while watching while wearing panties for the first time but I managed. My job after he fucked her was to get him hard again by sucking my first cock ever. He is huge and I have a sensitive gag reflex so there was no way I could get much at all in my mouth. It was probably more of a lick job but I did get the hole head in a couple of times. My gf's juices were apparent but I could taste his saltiness and if the actual sph thrill of my gf watching me submit in this manner wasnt so strong it may have put me off ( not a fan of salty food) It took a while to get him hard again and he would pull away before he would cum because the first attempt was just to get him ready to fuck her again with his giant sausage while I pull on my little weiner. I came very hard very quickly.
I sucked/licked him again after he finished with her and my clit was shrivelled up inside my panties but got erect very soon and this time I serviced him until he shot all over my face and chest. My gf was pulling on my little cock while I was working on him and I came right after he did.
I shall look forward to repeating this experience next time it is on the table but it may be a while.