Met Our Friend Chicago "D" Last Night

Our Friend from Chicago was in town on business this week and we met with him last night. Meredith was excited as he is clearly her favorite playmate. D invited us to his hotel for 8pm. His hotel were he stays ironically is no more then two miles from our house. We couldn't entertain as our kids were home so our oldest played baby sitter to her younger siblings.

We arrived at the hotel at 8:05 and went up to D's room. Meredith knocked on the door and he answered wearing a pair of jeans and a t-shirt. He asked us in and closed the door behind us. We exchanged greetings, him shaking my hand and then taking Meredith in his arms and kissing her passionately. After the kiss was done, D sat down on the couch and Meredith sat next to him. I sat across from them in the chair. We all conversed for a while and got caught up considering the last time we saw him was back in early October. He comes to town once a month on business for a few days.

During the conversation, he reached over and was rubbing Meredith's leg. You can just tell she is in the zone as soon as he starts touching her. Hell, the kiss they had got her dripping she immediately. During the catching up, Meredith excused herself to go into the bathroom. D and I talked work, sports and other topics. Meredith eventually emerged from the bathroom in a little purple and black nightie I bought her a couple months back. D's eyes lit up as she got back on the couch next to him, this time kneeling by his side. She leaned in and they started kissing again. She reached down and started rubbing his growing cock through his jeans. He reached down under her and between her legs and began rubbing her wet pussy. HE said that she was soaking wet already and she responded saying that he should know with him it doesn't take much for her to start dripping.

D stood up and removed his clothes and sat back down. He took one of her nightie shoulder straps and slid it down her arm revealing her breast. He took it in his mouth and started sucking on her nipple. She meanwhile reached down and grab hold of his cock and began rubbing it. I sat across watching all of this unfolding, taking some photos and videos. I watched as his cock grew to it's full mast in her hand. Her moans and sighs from him sucking her nipple and and rubbing her clit told me all I needed to know. She was loving what was going on. I knew from the sound of a heavy moan, he had just slid his finger in her. I could hear him working his finger in and out due to all the wetness she had. He kept fingering her as she leaned down in front of him and took his cock in her mouth. She started giving him one of her patented blow jobs that he loves. I could hear him commenting on her oral talents the who time he was finger fucking her.

She started out slowly sucking his cock, getting it nice and wet using her mouth and her hand. It's quite erotic and amazing watching my wife give head in general but so very hot when it's to another man. She was really enjoying sucking his cock and his attention to her wet pussy. After a while she took her mouth off his cock and begged him to fuck her. He stood up and asked her house she wanted it and she got on the couch on her knees , leaning to the side. He got up behind her and slide his cock all the way into her with ease. Hearing here gasp during that was hot!

D started out slowly, sliding his cock all the way back and then all the way back in. He did this quite a few times before he really picked up his pace to the point of where she was moaning loudly in between her voicing how good it felt and telling him to fuck her good. He reached forward and grabbed her hair and pulled it enough so she had to arch back some and he really began to pound her pussy. While holding her hair and fucking her hard, he slapped her ass cheeks as well. At this point, she was out of her mind. She loves when he really asserts himself with her like that and dominates her a bit. He thrusted purposefully and deeply a quite a few several occasions and she gasped every time. I could hear her orgasm building in the way she was reacting. He continued his pace and she finally let loose and and came and even squirted a little onto the couch.

She was moaning and sighing so loudly, that I am sure the people in the adjacent rooms heard everything. I was loving sitting across and watching all this unfold. Eventually he asked her to move to the bed. They got up and went over to the bed and he told her to lay down on her back at the edge. He got between her legs, holding them high in the air and he thrust his cock deeply into her. He began fucking her deep and fast with those long purposeful strokes again. She talked him through every stroke, telling him how much she loves how he fucks her and that he really knows how to fuck someone. She begged him to give her his cock on several occasions during his thrusting and telling him how good it felt.

He fucking her missionary style for a while before having her stand at the edge of the bed bent over and entered her from behind. He smacked her ass quite a few times while fucking her hard, deep and fast. He also reached forward and grabbed her hair and pulled her head back and continued you fucking her good. Her deep guttural moans alerted to me that she was again at the point of cumming. D was talking her through it telling her he wanted to feel her come on his cock again. She let out a loud moan and came again. He continued fucking her until he was about to cum and told her to turn around and get on her knees and to open her mouth. She did so and he took his cock and stroked it for the last few strokes before letting her take it and slide it in her mouth until he shot a huge load in her mouth. I watched her keep sucking his cock and his reactions to the sensitivity of his cock in her mouth. Some of the cum mixed with her saliva ran out and down her chin and dripped on her breasts. She licked and sucked his cock clean of his come all the while looking over at me and smiling.

After they recovered, we all decided to head out across the road to one of our favorite watering holes for some drinks before we parted ways. D is a great guy and we always enjoy our time spent with him.
That's sooo Romantic 🔥💕

• Love
Reactions: RedVixen_StagNC
Looks like another fantastic encounter! Thank you for sharing it with us here. And I would love to see more of her in that lovely nightie, she looks positively stunning!

• Love
Reactions: RedVixen_StagNC