Micro penis cock sucker

Aug 11, 2016
Ma
I have a tiny little micro penis as you can see. My wife cucks me and sometimes get to watch. But she doesn’t know that I like to suck guys off. I’ve met a few different guys online and sucked there big cocks while they make fun of my tiny dicklet, I really like when a guy forces my head down on there cock and makes me swallow all there cum. It’s such a turn on.

I have a tiny little micro penis as you can see. My wife cucks me and sometimes get to watch. But she doesn’t know that I like to suck guys off. I’ve met a few different guys online and sucked there big cocks while they make fun of my tiny dicklet, I really like when a guy forces my head down on there cock and makes me swallow all there cum. It’s such a turn on.
No doubt you like the taste of cock and cum. Next time she lets you watch you should surprise here and do a good cleanup job.

Reactions: AndyCee777
If fucking your wife isn't doing it, then it is good you have made room for other things that fulfill her and you. I think we men need to feel like we can offer sexual fulfilment to others. It doesn't really matter if that is a man or a woman. I get enourmous gratification in giving orgams and really only enjoy receivering orgasms from men or women that also take pleasure in giving.

Last edited: