Middle aged mom looking for fun!

Hi,

I've just found this community. As a woke up a little horny this morning! Looks fun! My husband works away alot and doesn't mind me being a little flirty online. I'm a Full time mom in my 40s. I like to hear from old or young men or women. Pics of me this morning waking up. I don't do face pics don't want to get recognised dropping the kids off at school. Lol. Here are a few pics of me this morning. Hope you don't mind the wedding ring ;)
Come say hi when your next online 😉

Hi,

I've just found this community. As a woke up a little horny this morning! Looks fun! My husband works away alot and doesn't mind me being a little flirty online. I'm a Full time mom in my 40s. I like to hear from old or young men or women. Pics of me this morning waking up. I don't do face pics don't want to get recognised dropping the kids off at school. Lol. Here are a few pics of me this morning. Hope you don't mind the wedding ring ;)
italian bull here, fell free to slide in my dm to chat and more ;)

Hi,

Hi I’m Tommy. Just to say I’d like to wake up to that view x

Attachments

• 664C3196-FCA4-4408-B865-C01E9220C5CF.jpeg
    664C3196-FCA4-4408-B865-C01E9220C5CF.jpeg
    398.9 KB · Views: 0