Mike’s Surprise!! A True Story....Part 1

Ellen_Mike

Dec 16, 2017
Mike and I have been together for several years. He is 44, I am 37. I met him through my sister and her now EX-husband David. David is not a great looking guy but he’s fun to be around, always makes you laugh, and parties like a Rock Star. Mike and David have been best friends for a long time. Although David is 6 years older than Mike, he acts 1/2 his age. My sister always told me she didn’t trust him and was sure he was fucking around on her. I told her I couldn’t see it, mainly because he’s not that good looking and is as hairy as a bear, but she said he has a very large cock and when women find out they hit on him. Still, I didn’t see the attraction but you don’t want to tell your sister she has an ugly husband. Mike is good looking, full head of dark brown hair, beautiful blue eyes, and quite fit. He has a nice size cock and is a good lover. After Mike and I met, we started dating right away and moved in together soon after. We lived together for a year before we got married and have been married now for 9 years.

We used to hang out with David and my sister, Lisa, quite a bit. We’d go out to eat, get together to play cards or go out dancing, we even went on a vacation to South Padre Island together. After a while, we stopped inviting them because they’d always end up in a fight. Lisa would accuse him of fucking some chick, or trying to fuck some chick, and before you knew it the night was ruined. About 3 years ago they stopped going places together and the hand writing was on the wall. David would still go out with us because he and Mike were best friends. With Lisa no longer around, I did see David frequently trying to pick up girls...though he never seemed to have much success. I also noticed that he started flirting with me quite a bit, he even told me “You do know I’m going to fuck you proper one day, don’t you?” Whenever Mike was not around he would compliment me on my looks and tell me how he bet I was great in the sack! I try to stay in shape by running a few times a week and I’m fortunate to have very full C+ size breasts. When he would come on to me I’d try to be polite and put him off by telling him I could never have anything to do with my sisters husband, but that didn’t stop him.

About 3 years into our marriage, we met some friends that were a bit wild, for lack of a better term. We began getting a bit daring, playing strip poker, skinny dipping in their pool, going to topless clubs and such. We found out they were swingers after knowing them for a few months. Mike seemed to find this interesting and asked me what I thought about it. I told him No Way would we be participating because I don’t share my “toys”. He began trying to talk me into hooking up with them while he watched, but I refused. I didn’t mind the teasing, flirting and even getting naked and Rich fondling me from time to time, but I was not about to give Mike an excuse to cheat on me. Eventually we stopped hanging out because Rich and Mike were frustrated with me for not giving in. Rich got a bit too aggressive and I no longer felt comfortable around him. David and Lisa were still together technically, but they slept in separate bedrooms and never spent time together. I asked Lisa and she told me she was planning on divorcing him but just hadn’t gotten around to doing it. She was involved with a guy from work but he was in a bad marriage so she had no real motivation to rush into divorce.

David started spending even more time with us. He was at our house every weekend and Mike invited him everywhere we went. I asked Lisa about it and she said she didn’t mind because it kept him from pestering her. She did warn me not to let him get me alone because he WOULD try to fuck me. I assured her that was not going to happen and finally told her I just didn’t find him attractive. She surprised me when she said she didn’t either! She said she married him because he really was the “best piece of ass she’d ever had”! I laughed, thinking she was kidding, but she said she was serious, “He has a giant dick and knows how to use it! You think I’m kidding but I’m not! That mother fucker has already fucked 2 or 3 of my friends!”. I wasn’t sure what to believe at this point but didn’t want to argue so I assured her we wouldn’t be alone at any time. A month later, she filed for divorce and moved into a place by herself. David seemed unaffected and immediately went out and bought a new car, paid someone to remodel the house (after getting Lisa to sign off saying he could have the house), and had a hot tub delivered and set up on his deck. He still came around quite a bit, but more often than not he had people over to his house rather than coming to ours.

Over the next few years, Mike continued to try to talk me into a threesome with him and any guy of my choosing. He swore he’d never try to add another lady into our bed and would not cheat on me. Still I refused. I simply wasn’t interested in sex with another guy, especially with him watching! I just don’t think I could relax and enjoy sex knowing he was watching me. We went on vacation to Cancun, and David tagged along as usual. He seemed to meet several women and had a different one hanging out with us nearly every day. Then, we decided to go to New Orleans for a few days. We rented a room on Bourbon Street and I was looking forward to time alone with Mike. At the last minute, David invited himself and his new “girlfriend”. They had been going out for a few weeks but I could tell it wasn’t serious. Mike of course told them to come and even changed our room to a 2 bedroom suite. We arrived and checked in before going out to eat and then for some serious partying. We danced and drank and stumbled back to our room around 2am. Mike was shitfaced and passed out immediately. David and Lauren, his 28 year old girlfriend, went to their room and I took a shower and then went to bed.

As I lay there about to sleep, I heard noises coming from David and Lauren’s room. Lauren was moaning and making little squeaking sounds and soon began getting louder. The bed started banging against the wall making a huge noise and Lauren began telling David not to stop. Between the bed hitting the wall and Lauren’s “Oh My GODs” I couldn’t see how Mike was still sleeping. I sure wasn’t going to sleep until they finished, so I lay there quietly trying not to picture what they were doing. David seemed to go on and on with Lauren eventually pleading with him to cum. Strangely, I found that I was getting excited from listening so I tried to wake Mike up...but no luck! Lauren must have cum 3 times, the 3rd time she was practically screaming David’s name (Oh David! Oh God Damn! Oh Damn!). Since I couldn’t sleep and couldn’t wake Mike up, I decided to take matters into my own hands. I was somewhat surprised that I found myself picturing David on top of Lauren as I fingered my clitoris. I soon came, and came hard, but David was still pounding away. I finally heard Lauren tell him “I can’t handle any more! Please either cum, or stop!” David ignored her and the banging continued for another 3 or 4 minutes before I finally heard him ask her “where do you want it?”. I didn’t hear her reply, but soon the noise stopped.

I lay there still awake, my hands still rubbing my wet pussy. Before I knew it I was cumming again. I don’t know what time it was when I woke up but I immediately woke Mike and fucked him silly. He seemed to enjoy it and it was over in a matter of minutes. We showered and went for breakfast, David and Lauren still sleeping. Later, we met up and I noticed Lauren seemed to be less than happy. We went to the ladies room and I asked what was wrong. She said David had told her he was taking her to the airport so she could fly home by herself. They were supposed to drive home together but he’d decided to stay. When she asked him why he just told her things weren’t working out. This surprised me after the previous night and I told her so. I admitted I’d heard their entire “event” and she said “Yeah, he loves to fuck but won’t get serious.” She would have broken up with him already because he told her he wasn’t ever going to want to get serious but she just really loved the sex. She then began describing his “package” much in the same way Lisa did.

David took her to the airport and dropped her off that afternoon and was back by the time we’d finished dinner. He’d been gone for a few hours and said he had a surprise for us but wouldn’t say what it was. We all showered and dressed to go out for another night of partying on Bourbon Street. I wore a short, white linen dress with long sleeves. It was a nice warm, but not hot, night out so this was very comfortable. The dress is a peasant style dress with an elastic neck that I pulled down over my bare shoulders. I wasn’t wearing a bra and had a pair of white lace panties underneath. The dress came down to about 5” above my knee so it wasn’t a micro-mini or anything, but it was short. We went to a few clubs and were once again drinking a lot. We stopped in Pat O’Brian’s for a Hurricane and then went back for a second one. We wound up in a small club with a small dance floor all dancing together. The place was crowded for the size so we were jammed close together with Mike and David taking turns dancing with their arms draped over my shoulders and the other pressed against my ass. We danced for a while and then went to cool off outside. Mike asked David about the “surprise” and David led us back to the room and told us to wait on the balcony. A few minutes later, he came out and lit a joint. Mike and I rarely smoke pot, but we do enjoy it every once in a while. The problem is that it doesn’t take much for me to get very high. When that happens I get silly and talk too much saying strange things.

Mike and I have been together for several years. He is 44, I am 37. I met him through my sister and her now EX-husband David. David is not a great looking guy but he’s fun to be around, always makes you laugh, and parties like a Rock Star. Mike and David have been best friends for a long time. Although David is 6 years older than Mike, he acts 1/2 his age. My sister always told me she didn’t trust him and was sure he was fucking around on her. I told her I couldn’t see it, mainly because he’s not that good looking and is as hairy as a bear, but she said he has a very large cock and when women find out they hit on him. Still, I didn’t see the attraction but you don’t want to tell your sister she has an ugly husband. Mike is good looking, full head of dark brown hair, beautiful blue eyes, and quite fit. He has a nice size cock and is a good lover. After Mike and I met, we started dating right away and moved in together soon after. We lived together for a year before we got married and have been married now for 9 years.

We used to hang out with David and my sister, Lisa, quite a bit. We’d go out to eat, get together to play cards or go out dancing, we even went on a vacation to South Padre Island together. After a while, we stopped inviting them because they’d always end up in a fight. Lisa would accuse him of fucking some chick, or trying to fuck some chick, and before you knew it the night was ruined. About 3 years ago they stopped going places together and the hand writing was on the wall. David would still go out with us because he and Mike were best friends. With Lisa no longer around, I did see David frequently trying to pick up girls...though he never seemed to have much success. I also noticed that he started flirting with me quite a bit, he even told me “You do know I’m going to fuck you proper one day, don’t you?” Whenever Mike was not around he would compliment me on my looks and tell me how he bet I was great in the sack! I try to stay in shape by running a few times a week and I’m fortunate to have very full C+ size breasts. When he would come on to me I’d try to be polite and put him off by telling him I could never have anything to do with my sisters husband, but that didn’t stop him.

About 3 years into our marriage, we met some friends that were a bit wild, for lack of a better term. We began getting a bit daring, playing strip poker, skinny dipping in their pool, going to topless clubs and such. We found out they were swingers after knowing them for a few months. Mike seemed to find this interesting and asked me what I thought about it. I told him No Way would we be participating because I don’t share my “toys”. He began trying to talk me into hooking up with them while he watched, but I refused. I didn’t mind the teasing, flirting and even getting naked and Rich fondling me from time to time, but I was not about to give Mike an excuse to cheat on me. Eventually we stopped hanging out because Rich and Mike were frustrated with me for not giving in. Rich got a bit too aggressive and I no longer felt comfortable around him. David and Lisa were still together technically, but they slept in separate bedrooms and never spent time together. I asked Lisa and she told me she was planning on divorcing him but just hadn’t gotten around to doing it. She was involved with a guy from work but he was in a bad marriage so she had no real motivation to rush into divorce.

David started spending even more time with us. He was at our house every weekend and Mike invited him everywhere we went. I asked Lisa about it and she said she didn’t mind because it kept him from pestering her. She did warn me not to let him get me alone because he WOULD try to fuck me. I assured her that was not going to happen and finally told her I just didn’t find him attractive. She surprised me when she said she didn’t either! She said she married him because he really was the “best piece of ass she’d ever had”! I laughed, thinking she was kidding, but she said she was serious, “He has a giant dick and knows how to use it! You think I’m kidding but I’m not! That mother fucker has already fucked 2 or 3 of my friends!”. I wasn’t sure what to believe at this point but didn’t want to argue so I assured her we wouldn’t be alone at any time. A month later, she filed for divorce and moved into a place by herself. David seemed unaffected and immediately went out and bought a new car, paid someone to remodel the house (after getting Lisa to sign off saying he could have the house), and had a hot tub delivered and set up on his deck. He still came around quite a bit, but more often than not he had people over to his house rather than coming to ours.

Over the next few years, Mike continued to try to talk me into a threesome with him and any guy of my choosing. He swore he’d never try to add another lady into our bed and would not cheat on me. Still I refused. I simply wasn’t interested in sex with another guy, especially with him watching! I just don’t think I could relax and enjoy sex knowing he was watching me. We went on vacation to Cancun, and David tagged along as usual. He seemed to meet several women and had a different one hanging out with us nearly every day. Then, we decided to go to New Orleans for a few days. We rented a room on Bourbon Street and I was looking forward to time alone with Mike. At the last minute, David invited himself and his new “girlfriend”. They had been going out for a few weeks but I could tell it wasn’t serious. Mike of course told them to come and even changed our room to a 2 bedroom suite. We arrived and checked in before going out to eat and then for some serious partying. We danced and drank and stumbled back to our room around 2am. Mike was shitfaced and passed out immediately. David and Lauren, his 28 year old girlfriend, went to their room and I took a shower and then went to bed.

As I lay there about to sleep, I heard noises coming from David and Lauren’s room. Lauren was moaning and making little squeaking sounds and soon began getting louder. The bed started banging against the wall making a huge noise and Lauren began telling David not to stop. Between the bed hitting the wall and Lauren’s “Oh My GODs” I couldn’t see how Mike was still sleeping. I sure wasn’t going to sleep until they finished, so I lay there quietly trying not to picture what they were doing. David seemed to go on and on with Lauren eventually pleading with him to cum. Strangely, I found that I was getting excited from listening so I tried to wake Mike up...but no luck! Lauren must have cum 3 times, the 3rd time she was practically screaming David’s name (Oh David! Oh God Damn! Oh Damn!). Since I couldn’t sleep and couldn’t wake Mike up, I decided to take matters into my own hands. I was somewhat surprised that I found myself picturing David on top of Lauren as I fingered my clitoris. I soon came, and came hard, but David was still pounding away. I finally heard Lauren tell him “I can’t handle any more! Please either cum, or stop!” David ignored her and the banging continued for another 3 or 4 minutes before I finally heard him ask her “where do you want it?”. I didn’t hear her reply, but soon the noise stopped.

I lay there still awake, my hands still rubbing my wet pussy. Before I knew it I was cumming again. I don’t know what time it was when I woke up but I immediately woke Mike and fucked him silly. He seemed to enjoy it and it was over in a matter of minutes. We showered and went for breakfast, David and Lauren still sleeping. Later, we met up and I noticed Lauren seemed to be less than happy. We went to the ladies room and I asked what was wrong. She said David had told her he was taking her to the airport so she could fly home by herself. They were supposed to drive home together but he’d decided to stay. When she asked him why he just told her things weren’t working out. This surprised me after the previous night and I told her so. I admitted I’d heard their entire “event” and she said “Yeah, he loves to fuck but won’t get serious.” She would have broken up with him already because he told her he wasn’t ever going to want to get serious but she just really loved the sex. She then began describing his “package” much in the same way Lisa did.

David took her to the airport and dropped her off that afternoon and was back by the time we’d finished dinner. He’d been gone for a few hours and said he had a surprise for us but wouldn’t say what it was. We all showered and dressed to go out for another night of partying on Bourbon Street. I wore a short, white linen dress with long sleeves. It was a nice warm, but not hot, night out so this was very comfortable. The dress is a peasant style dress with an elastic neck that I pulled down over my bare shoulders. I wasn’t wearing a bra and had a pair of white lace panties underneath. The dress came down to about 5” above my knee so it wasn’t a micro-mini or anything, but it was short. We went to a few clubs and were once again drinking a lot. We stopped in Pat O’Brian’s for a Hurricane and then went back for a second one. We wound up in a small club with a small dance floor all dancing together. The place was crowded for the size so we were jammed close together with Mike and David taking turns dancing with their arms draped over my shoulders and the other pressed against my ass. We danced for a while and then went to cool off outside. Mike asked David about the “surprise” and David led us back to the room and told us to wait on the balcony. A few minutes later, he came out and lit a joint. Mike and I rarely smoke pot, but we do enjoy it every once in a while. The problem is that it doesn’t take much for me to get very high. When that happens I get silly and talk too much saying strange things.

Fantastic story. Would love to hear more.

Reactions: sharedcindy1984