Missouri bull needed. White or black is fine.

I don't know if I'm what your looking for. I'm 58 in good shape I'm married and wife has no idea I'm on here and I want to keep it that way!!! I don't have a Mandingo size dic either. I'm a good 7" and 2" in diameter. I'm also white. What exactly are you looking for ????

At some point we're going to have to do something different. We have talked with 2 different guys from here As soon as we start trying to set up a meeting time (poof just like magic they're gone). (Alternate Life) & (mramyman68) do not waste your time with.
Well that’s not fair maybe they just weren’t interested and didn’t wanna hurt ur feelings

At some point we're going to have to do something different. We have talked with 2 different guys from here As soon as we start trying to set up a meeting time (poof just like magic they're gone). (Alternate Life) & (mramyman68) do not waste your time with.
Yeah I have Had plenty of those here and another site (B2W) with supposed "Couples" contacting ME, who are really just BF's & Hubbies with fantasies and Wives/GFs who have no idea... Soon as its time to put up or shut up, or provide verification, Poof they disappear. Pisses me off.

WifeWantsaBlackBull............I am in St. Louis suburbs. Been a while since my wife had any interest, so I am more than ready to have some fun. I have a BBC co-worker who would be more than happy to join in the fun. If you think you can handle it, he also has a few BBC friends that would LOVE to run a train on you. Just an FYI.......they DO NOT pull out ! so be ready to be filled

Reactions: sincity5522