Mistress and potential hotwife

Feb 14, 2021
Since some years back I have met a very sexy married woman with a top managent position where she makes decisions daily and has a lot of responsibility. She is tall and slim, in her late 40-ies and open for lots of erotic action. I am a few years older and had the luck meeting this gorgeous sexy woman.

We initiated a sexual relationship and she loves being submissive and have a strong lover. I will list what kind of actions we have done so far and she definitely is a hotwife candidate. Because of her work position she is not up for having photos of our actions but I will illustrate with pictures from the web.

When we meet she is almost always dressed in a dress or skirt. No bra or underwear or sexy underwear like quarter cup bra, open crotch nylons and underwear.

95846E23-C898-4D65-B293-6526377FBE09.jpeg

Last edited:
What really she needs while she gets the big one ......someone needs to be 👅 her g spot. I will teach u

From that point the fucking got more intensive and harder and I found out she was a real squirter. At some point she gushed 5-6 feet and I was extremely excited by the view. From using my hand making her squirt was followed up with initially tender fist fucking which step by step got more rough for each time we met. Pandoras box was opened the time we had rough sex ending with me fist fucking her pussy at the same time I fucked her ass with my cock. She was like in another world when she orgasmed.

8A2B6434-4105-478F-9E28-59EC7DFBADEE.gif

AA2C8FF7-5C9C-4090-ADD7-3D238B7E76B8.gif

F38AF799-B701-43ED-A3E2-E4896AA290A8.gif

Last edited:
After that she confessed she had fantasies about being fucked by more men but that it was a fantasy and not something she think she wants to realize.

Nevertheless I purchased 3 different dildos. Two 8 inch dildos where one is thicker and one 10,5 inch dildo extremey thick. All of them prepared to be mounted on a fucking machine that I planned to buy later.

F8ECC787-F3C6-494A-B463-119AE0ACB08F.jpeg

Last edited:
I introduced the dildos and she played cool and did not say anything. We stayed at a hotel and she asked me to go to the lobby and book a taxi to a restaurant we had booked. Later she came down and looked gorgeous as always. We went to the restaurant and had a romantic evening with lots of flirting and kissing. On the way back in the taxi she sat behind the driver and suddenly during the drive she picked up the ”smallest” of the dildos from her handbag, lifted her dress, played slightly with her pussy with her fingers and then slowly pushed the dildo inside her pussy, looked at me with really slutty eyes and step by step she as silent as possible started to fuck her pussy with the dildo. It was fucking smazing watching her fucking herself with the dildo just a few feets behind the taxi driver. I could hear soft sloppy sounds. I dont think the driver noticed but I am not 100% sure.

D230A667-B972-48D8-AC96-035FBF161938.gif

Back at the hotel we went to the bar and found a table a bit hidden in a corner. After ordering some wine to our table she continued playing with the dildo, whispering stuff like ”you like watching this, dont you?” If anyone came to close to our table she just lowered her dress but kept the dildo inside her pussy. I was more excited than ever and she was like a dirty sexy slut. I played with her pussy while she fucked herself and she was soaking wet!

AAAD5524-EB50-4CF7-A047-E03DCD129EC9.gif

In the hotelroom she slipped out of her dress and put on some ”fuck me” high heels. As she is pretty tall she does not wear very high heels normally. She said something like ”do I look like a lux prostitute now?”. She started again to play with the same dildo but after a short fuck she brought out the thicker one and then changed to the really big dildo. It was so hot to watch her pussy getting really stretched and was clear she enjoyed it very much.

18F4FC8C-8AB2-41DB-B487-18C8F91C4813.gif
7BC3830C-519B-4FDA-A409-479E9DB4839F.gif

She managed to get almost the whole huge dildo inside her pussy. While moaning loudly she asks if I like what I see. Come over and fuck me like a slut.

08136609-7CFC-42BC-A005-27F2FC985912.gif

I do like she asks and slowly push my cock in her ass. That makes her moan very loudly ” oh God, oh, God, oh God.... i cant hold back very long and cum intensively inside her ass while she is shaking. It must have been very close to her fantasy...

A43F88E5-48C0-41D4-A192-B3D9826F40E6.gif

She is one hot woman. Do u let her pick up others to fuck too. Like frm the bar or a group of men just having fun or is she ur fun toy Only. There is no right or wrong just as long as she is yours. Beautiful pics thanks hope u keep it going

Reactions: robbiewillsucku
BDSM
Step by step I have introduced more and more disciplin and she loves her submissive role.

Have tied her in all kind of ways
She has been properly taken by fucking machine
Huge dildo(s)
Nipple clamps
Butt plug (not her favourite though, but she tried)
Airtight, dildo in both pussy and ass and sucking my cock.
She prefers sucking a cock as she finds sucking a dildo strange (I must agree)
Nipple sucking devices
Fucked in hotel window
Riding largest dildo in hotel window
Spanked on ass and pussy with a small whip
Gagball
Blindfolded

She is an absolute dream. If you have any ideas what else to do please give some thought and if it is hot I will try it with her.

8223696D-BE97-4A47-87B4-6C2256A76B99.gif6B27DDBC-7EEB-4A25-8C89-6CE39FAC13D0.gif918D4F75-2282-463E-A8A4-1334D173D4AD.gif DA0E70A7-17B3-4BE4-9DFA-8EE1D44CBFED.gif

Last edited:
She is one hot woman. Do u let her pick up others to fuck too. Like frm the bar or a group of men just having fun or is she ur fun toy Only. There is no right or wrong just as long as she is yours. Beautiful pics thanks hope u keep it going
Well I am not a cuck but her dominant lover. She has fantasies about more men but she says she is not sure all fantasies should be realised. If it will happen, I think the best would be that she is tied and blindfolded and does not know who it is but have to thrust my judgement. Like a live dildo :)

She has been in this position several times but with a spreader bar. In those situations she has both sucked me and sometimes had dildos in both pussy and ass. At least one dildo has been involved every time. I dont know, but maybe women here can answer, if you where really hot and ready, would you mind who fucked you in this position if you could not see anyway?

ECCF467E-502F-4644-9FBC-7CD0BF10A0D7.jpeg

Last edited:
After that she confessed she had fantasies about being fucked by more men but that it was a fantasy and not something she think she wants to realize.

Nevertheless I purchased 3 different dildos. Two 8 inch dildos where one is thicker and one 10,5 inch dildo extremey thick. All of them prepared to be mounted on a fucking machine that I planned to buy later.

View attachment 493922
Looks like my wife collection I lick her as they fuck her makes her squirt