Mistress and potential hotwife

Found a nice illustration what it looks like when she fucks the largest dildo. Sometimes she stops riding and has the whole huge dildo inside her pussy, bends slightly forward and I fuck her ass. Amazing she manage to get all in with her slim body. The dildo is 8.75 (in) about 21 cm in circumference!

6F625F14-48D4-4A01-9B56-3EBBCD31F6D8.jpegED3ECD28-9424-4B0D-A8F5-27BABA18E0F2.gif
  • Insertable/Usable Length 8 (in)
  • Width/Diameter 2.75 (in)
  • Circumference 8.25 (in)

Found a nice illustration what it looks like when she fucks the largest dildo. Sometimes she stops riding and has the whole huge dildo inside her pussy, bends slightly forward and I fuck her ass. Amazing she manage to get all in with her slim body. The dildo is 8.75 (in) about 21 cm in circumference!

View attachment 495403View attachment 495404
You should try my cock.😉

Reactions: Sergey723

That must be a real turn on fucking her in the arse whilst she is pounding that dildo...just the thought of being up her arse my cock would double in size knowing that she had offered me that tight hole to pound my cock and unload my balls deep in it whilst she is cumming....😍😍😍😍😍😍

Just to balance what she wants to do and not so you don’t think I make everything up. She does not swallow cum but is a spitter. She can take my cock deep in mouth but not fully deepthroating.

But she loves fist fucking and even let me fuck her ass at the same time. A bit tricky but very nice. When she is really excited she loves to slowly ride my fist and her facial expressions when doing that is just amazing. Same with the feeling when her pussy is tight around my fist and fist fucking her is a guarantee for gushing squirts.

FB2CE734-7431-4858-9E89-90C52E2D670E.gifA04831AC-9C9C-42E1-8E0C-A0F25B34047F.gif

she like me

Since some years back I have met a very sexy married woman with a top managent position where she makes decisions daily and has a lot of responsibility. She is tall and slim, in her late 40-ies and open for lots of erotic action. I am a few years older and had the luck meeting this gorgeous sexy woman.

We initiated a sexual relationship and she loves being submissive and have a strong lover. I will list what kind of actions we have done so far and she definitely is a hotwife candidate. Because of her work position she is not up for having photos of our actions but I will illustrate with pictures from the web.

When we meet she is almost always dressed in a dress or skirt. No bra or underwear or sexy underwear like quarter cup bra, open crotch nylons and underwear.

View attachment 493898
stunning body

He had a huge hardon and I could see in mistress eyes she was excited. Then she really shocked me, we had spoken about her fucking others but was really never a case, now she just without any words moved in over my friend. He was utterly surprised by her move. I just sat there with my mobile phone and took some discreet photos.

432ECAE5-FA5E-4721-92BD-02F8EF521CFF.jpeg

Last edited:
Since some years back I have met a very sexy married woman with a top managent position where she makes decisions daily and has a lot of responsibility. She is tall and slim, in her late 40-ies and open for lots of erotic action. I am a few years older and had the luck meeting this gorgeous sexy woman.

We initiated a sexual relationship and she loves being submissive and have a strong lover. I will list what kind of actions we have done so far and she definitely is a hotwife candidate. Because of her work position she is not up for having photos of our actions but I will illustrate with pictures from the web.

When we meet she is almost always dressed in a dress or skirt. No bra or underwear or sexy underwear like quarter cup bra, open crotch nylons and underwear.

View attachment 493898
Hi pm me love chat to u guys