MMF or even more ...

mcbyte

Couple
Gold
For all the voyeurs, who love to watch their wives with more then one guy ... post your pics and vids here for everyone to enjoy.
My wife had lots of fun in these events ... at private parties and in Swingclubs with Gangbang- and Creampie-Events, I loved to watch her there having fun with these guys.

Attachments

• Tina Gangbang 1.jpg
    Tina Gangbang 1.jpg
    93.7 KB · Views: 457
  • Tina Gangbang 2.jpg
    Tina Gangbang 2.jpg
    84.1 KB · Views: 460
  • Tina Gangbang 3.jpg
    Tina Gangbang 3.jpg
    48.7 KB · Views: 455
  • Tina geil abgefickt.jpg
    Tina geil abgefickt.jpg
    45.4 KB · Views: 464
For all the voyeurs, who love to watch their wives with more then one guy ... post your pics and vids here for everyone to enjoy.
My wife had lots of fun in these events ... at private parties and in Swingclubs with Gangbang- and Creampie-Events, I loved to watch her there having fun with these guys.
Would Love to watch this, should do a virtual watch for her one day

Reactions: BobbyDon
Para todos los voyeurs a quienes les encanta ver a sus esposas con más de un hombre... publiquen sus fotos y videos aquí para que todos los disfruten.
Mi esposa se divirtió mucho en estos eventos... en fiestas privadas y en Swingclubs con Gangbang- y Creampie-Events, me encantaba verla allí divirtiéndose con estos chicos.
A nosotros dos lo que se nos ha hecho algo que repetimos casi dos o tres veces por mes es organizar encuentros con los amigos donde somos nosotros dos juntos los que somos penetrados juntos por todos ellos sin importar el tiempo que quieran y esto es algo tan superior que nos hemos vuelto muy adictos a eso

Beautiful photos.
As a husband I would definitely prefer to be under my wife in position like on 3rd and 4th photos.