Sunday evening meet

Nick1477

Couple
Verified
Would love other peoples thoughts on this. My wife is meeting a guy tonight who she's met a few times previously. Now she loves to make a guy cum twice, in her pussy then the next load in her mouth. This guy always struggles for the second load and can't manage it after loads of sucking. This is where I want others thoughts, I reckon it's easier in the pussy second time round, so I've suggested she gives him a bj on arrival then once he's recovered he can spend time licking and fucking her and should also last a lot longer.
What does everyone think.
This is her with him on a previous meet and she can spend an hour trying to get him to cum again. 1710065879350.jpg

I personally find it somewhat easier for my second orgasm to be inside her pussy than her mouth, unless she's a really talented cocksucker. I think there's a mental component that helps, not just feeling my cock in her pussy but KNOWING it's in her pussy and KNOWING my next load of cum is going to claim her insides, it's a big turn on and helps with another orgasm.

Would love other peoples thoughts on this. My wife is meeting a guy tonight who she's met a few times previously. Now she loves to make a guy cum twice, in her pussy then the next load in her mouth. This guy always struggles for the second load and can't manage it after loads of sucking. This is where I want others thoughts, I reckon it's easier in the pussy second time round, so I've suggested she gives him a bj on arrival then once he's recovered he can spend time licking and fucking her and should also last a lot longer.
This is her with him on a previous meet and she can spend an hour trying to get him to cum again. View attachment 2062819
It is worth a try, 😍 or maybe needs another guy.

• Haha
Reactions: Nick1477
This is her with him on a previous meet and she can spend an hour trying to get him to cum again. View attachment 2062819
Where are you from? I have no trouble repeating

I would venture to say the scientific answer, swallow first bigger one, second in the pussy( presuming she could get pregnant) the second load with be less volume, aka less chance of pregnancy. If you superstar the pussy , chances of pregnancy would obviously increase lol

Why wife hit menopause at 31, and had the tubes tied then just in case, after that guys coming in her pussy wasn't a problem, and she loves the feeling of me or another guy shooting cum in here, gets more turned on when its verbalized while its happening. Ex stay just like that, im going to shoot my cum deep in your pussy, she loves that shit. She said it feels good to have a cocktail Cummings up her ass too, the pulsation inside is what she said really makes her feel like she is being pumped full of cum. Mouth is her favorite, she says because it is very up close personal, and kinky, her panties always have a wet spot after she blows and swallow. She also says she prefers the guy to be a little rough with her mouth. One guy who loves giving no warning before blowing huge multiple loads and precum in her mouth. She said she gets really turned on feeling the cock start to pulsate in her mouth, before feeling the spurts of cum in her throat and mouth, she also said she loves getting cum eating instructions, it makes her feel super naughty