MMF

with another man. I sucked his cock to completion and later he fucked me and came inside me. It was a wonderful experience but for various reasons I never had the opportunity again.

Now I have E.D. and can no longer achieve adequate erections. I have thought about attempting to repeat that experience. I wonder what my wife would think. I also am curious/worried that it might be difficult to find someone who would be interested in an encounter with me at my age.

I welcome your thoughts and comments.

It's hard to find men that are open enough to fuck me and be fucked by my husband at the same time or to fuck my husband while he fucks me, are there any bi men on
Major fantasy of mine. Thinking about being balls deep in a hot redhead and her husband sliding his big cock deep in my tight ass. I'm sure i would cum quickly. I would slide down and clean up my mess while he pounded my ass. I would suck and lick her pussy until he cums deep in my used ass.
Wish my redhead wife was up for it, I know I am.

with another man. I sucked his cock to completion and later he fucked me and came inside me. It was a wonderful experience but for various reasons I never had the opportunity again.

Now I have E.D. and can no longer achieve adequate erections. I have thought about attempting to repeat that experience. I wonder what my wife would think. I also am curious/worried that it might be difficult to find someone who would be interested in an encounter with me at my age.

I welcome your thoughts and comments.
It might be more difficult, but if you can host then certainly not impossible. Do ED treatments help you get hard? From my experience with ED men, they aren't a lot of fun to play with for mutual because you just suck and suck until you get a sore jaw. But if you want to bottom it shouldn't be a major problem..

Last edited:
It might be more difficult, but if you can host then certainly not impossible. Do ED treatments help you get hard? From my experience with ED men, they aren't a lot of fun to play with for mutual because you just suck and suck until you get a sore jaw. But if you want to bottom it should be a major problem..
I would definitely want to be the "bottom." The usual treatments for ED do not help for me BTW. I want to give pleasure suckìng someone's cock and swallowing his cum. I want to offer my ass to someone who would like to fuck me and cum in me. These are experiences that I want again.

I would definitely want to be the "bottom." The usual treatments for ED do not help for me BTW. I want to give pleasure suckìng someone's cock and swallowing his cum. I want to offer my ass to someone who would like to fuck me and cum in me. These are experiences that I want again.
Have you looked into a implant? The pump up ones are supposed to be pretty good, and reliable these days.

Have you looked into a implant? The pump up ones are supposed to be pretty good, and reliable these days.
On my income it is out of the question unfortunately. My wife is a hotwife and with my blessings has all the sex she wants with very capable men. I had just been thinking about the experience I had years ago and wanted to do it again, perhaps with my wife watching if she's interested.

On my income it is out of the question unfortunately. My wife is a hotwife and with my blessings has all the sex she wants with very capable men. I had just been thinking about the experience I had years ago and wanted to do it again, perhaps with my wife watching if she's interested.
Medicare, maybe? I understand medicare covers most, if not all. Or, maybe have the procedure in Asia. A large reason we live here - meds here for me are cheaper than my co-pay would be in the US. Good luck, anyhows

Bottoms are the most available type on meetup sites. Still if you can host, you should be able to find some guys to service. Get on PrEp if you want to bottom raw.