Morning cuppa

Frags72

Male
From
UK
Well I guess this encounter all started with the picture.
I have known Rob for along time having 1st chatted on another since closed website. I had long admired Em, his stunning wife and we had many conversation about her over the years, exchanging pics, telling of fantasies etc.
We had even met several times, all 3 of us on a platonic basis, having lunch etc and a seperate friendship has a different level between us all over time.

One particular fantasy developed when Rob showed me the attached pic of Em. I mentioned to Rob about what would he do if Em brought me a cup of tea in bed dressed like that if I ever stopped over, and how it would be such a turn on. The fantasy became an ongoing joke between us when ever he showed me similar shots of Em, always ending in the idea of Em climbing onto the bed with me and having sex with her on top and in control.

Anyway, years passed with us still in touch and I moved to a new job which made it harder to stop off and catch up with them. That was until earlier this year in March when I was down their way for a few days with work.
I suggested to Rob we meet up and go for a drink or something to catch up. I would get a B&B near by etc.
As we had known each other so long I guess, Rob said not to be daft and stop in their spare room.

So the day came, I finished the job I was on early evening and drove to Rob and Em's house, excited to be seeing them again and catching up.

Knocking on, Rob opened the door and invited me in. Was a great relaxed atmosphere. I dropped my bag in the hall and we sat down for a chat. He told me Em was getting ready as she wanted to come out with us too. Great I thought, will be more company and fun over the evening. Rob suggested I take my bags up to the room as he had booked a table in a local pub for some dinner at 8 and it was now gone 7.

I went up the stairs onto the landing and seen the door open for the spare room Rob described..... I also saw the smoked glass panneled door for the bathroom Rob had also mentioned several times in chats and the shower being turned off. As I passed, I caught the stunning unmistakable silhouette of Em's body cast against the bathroom window, stopping briefly to take it all in but also feeling a pang of awkwardness.. Wow, 1st time I had seen her like that in the flesh so to speak. I certainly stoked the fire shall we say.

I went to the room, quickly unpacked and jumped in the now vacant shower for a quick wash before heading out.
As I left the shower, with only a towel round my waist, I met Em on the landing, slightly awkward to say the least, but we said our hello's and she gave me a hug and a peck. Please towel, dont drop now!. Phew.
We parted and I went back to the room, got changed and we headed out for the evening.

The evening was fun, dinner past and we moved to another pub, Em walking between Rob and I, arm in arm seemingly enjoying to company and attention of us two men. Conversation was flirty but fun. Em telling a tale of her encounter skinny dipping as a student to which I replied how I would loved to have seen that. Em replied laughing "It would of been better than the view you had at the bathroom door earlier!!".. she had seen me looking, a tad embarassed, Em put her hand on my knees and said she hoped the view didnt disapoint. It certainly hadnt. Rob now grinning, enjoying this more open conversation over our desires for his wife. Em made her excuses as she nipped to the ladies and Rob leant across to tell me he hadnt seen Em so open and flirty as this before and that he hoped I was enjoying it as much as him. I certainly was and was now feeling more at ease that it was all with Robs say so too.
A few more drinks flowed, and the conversation got more selacious with more physical touching and contact before it became time to head back to the house, all in a merry mood.

As we walked, Em pulled my arm around her waist, and hers round mine, her hand resting on the top of jeans hip pocket as she held Robs hand with the other. It felt good being this tactile. Still such an alien atmosphere, being so flirty with a guys wife and him there too.

Eventually we got back to the house, sat in livingroom, Em sat by me, hand on my thigh on the sofa where we had a night cap. It was now pretty late and we called it a night. Em gave me a huge hug, my hands falling to her hips pulling her closer instinctively before we kissed on cheeks and we headed up stairs to our beds for the evening. Me feeling very aroused recalling the events of the evening.
I could hear Rob and Em chatting in the other room down the hall, and an unmistakable soft female moan of pleasure. Lucky Rob. I drifted off to sleep sporting a very hard cock and a head full of fantasies.

Morning came, I woke sporting a very large erection and recalling fond memories of previous nights innocent fun. It was after 9, I could hear noise down the hall of Em and Rob stiring and chatting. By know I was taking myself in hand, covers pushed down and naked on the bed, lost in imagining Em fresh from bed.
I heard Em head down stairs, but I didnt her returning short time after, she knocked briefly on my door and opening it before I had a chance to reply and cover my nakedness... Em stood in the doorway, dressed almost exactly as in the picture with the addition of the skimpiest black lace thong, with a cuppa in hand and a huge smile on her face, looking at me naked on a bed, cock in hand with look of shock on my face.
"Oh now, that is a sight to behold" Em replied. "Please dont cover up on my account"...I froze..
Em had the biggest smile on her face as she gazed at me naked on the bed, she then walked into the room, placed the cuppa on the bedside table.
"Rob told me all about the tea in bed fantasy but I wasn't expecting something as special as this, lets make this a little more fun". She slipped her thumbs into the elastic of her skimpy black panties and pulled them down her thighs, I was still frozen, not knowing what i should do as Em kicked them free from her legs.

By now, Rob had appeared at the door aswell, huge smile on his face as Em turned towards him saying something along the lines of it being to good an opportunity not to take.
My hand now instinctively on her naked thigh as she claimed onto the bed and placed her thighs either side of my waist, sat against my cock. Taking my face in her hands and kissing me deeply on the lips she said she had wanted more last night, before reaching between her thighs and guiding my by now rock solid erection into her very wet and open pussy.

My mind blown, not expecting this but so swept up in all the excitement. My hands now starting to explore her body as she sat up and sank down the length of me, before grinding her hips into me, taking the hem of her nightyband slipping it over her head. A naked Em, before me, perfect breasts, nipples errect, out of this world, who was enjoying this more I have no idea but my god, my head was blown. Rob stood closer to the bed now, dressing gown open and evidently enjoying his wifes behaviours as he stroked his own hard cock.
Its fair to say proceedings didnt last long, thankfull Em cumming almost as quickly as me, she had sensed my approaching climax just as I was about to announce it, allowing me to slip from her wet pussy and the proceeding to rub my cock between her pussy my stomach briefly before I released my load over myself.
So intense, I shuddered...as she smiled and kissed me full on the mouth before uttering her thanks..then they left the room, and me alone to think wtf had just happened.

Needless to say, it was a little awkward when I had cleaned myself up and came down stairs shortly after. We made light conversation, a tad embarassed how far it had all gone. One of those "lets not mention it" moments I guess.
I did keep the panties though and we all still chat. Rob and I have discussed it several times since.
As it turned out, she had meant to turn up at the door with a cuppa as a joke, knowing it was a much discussed fantasy between Rob and I. Certainly left me smiling.
QQ256a-1.jpg

Last edited:
I have known Rob for along time having 1st chatted on another since closed website. I had long admired Em, his stunning wife and we had many conversation about her over the years, exchanging pics, telling of fantasies etc.
We had even met several times, all 3 of us on a platonic basis, having lunch etc and a seperate friendship has a different level between us all over time.

One particular fantasy developed when Rob showed me the attached pic of Em. I mentioned to Rob about what would he do if Em brought me a cup of tea in bed dressed like that if I ever stopped over, and how it would be such a turn on. The fantasy became an ongoing joke between us when ever he showed me similar shots of Em, always ending in the idea of Em climbing onto the bed with me and having sex with her on top and in control.

Anyway, years passed with us still in touch and I moved to a new job which made it harder to stop off and catch up with them. That was until earlier this year in March when I was down their way for a few days with work.
I suggested to Rob we meet up and go for a drink or something to catch up. I would get a B&B near by etc.
As we had known each other so long I guess, Rob said not to be daft and stop in their spare room.

So the day came, I finished the job I was on early evening and drove to Rob and Em's house, excited to be seeing them again and catching up.

Knocking on, Rob opened the door and invited me in. Was a great relaxed atmosphere. I dropped my bag in the hall and we sat down for a chat. He told me Em was getting ready as she wanted to come out with us too. Great I thought, will be more company and fun over the evening. Rob suggested I take my bags up to the room as he had booked a table in a local pub for some dinner at 8 and it was now gone 7.

I went up the stairs onto the landing and seen the door open for the spare room Rob described..... I also saw the smoked glass panneled door for the bathroom Rob had also mentioned several times in chats and the shower being turned off. As I passed, I caught the stunning unmistakable silhouette of Em's body cast against the bathroom window, stopping briefly to take it all in but also feeling a pang of awkwardness.. Wow, 1st time I had seen her like that in the flesh so to speak. I certainly stoked the fire shall we say.

I went to the room, quickly unpacked and jumped in the now vacant shower for a quick wash before heading out.
As I left the shower, with only a towel round my waist, I met Em on the landing, slightly awkward to say the least, but we said our hello's and she gave me a hug and a peck. Please towel, dont drop now!. Phew.
We parted and I went back to the room, got changed and we headed out for the evening.

The evening was fun, dinner past and we moved to another pub, Em walking between Rob and I, arm in arm seemingly enjoying to company and attention of us two men. Conversation was flirty but fun. Em telling a tale of her encounter skinny dipping as a student to which I replied how I would loved to have seen that. Em replied laughing "It would of been better than the view you had at the bathroom door earlier!!".. she had seen me looking, a tad embarassed, Em put her hand on my knees and said she hoped the view didnt disapoint. It certainly hadnt. Rob now grinning, enjoying this more open conversation over our desires for his wife. Em made her excuses as she nipped to the ladies and Rob leant across to tell me he hadnt seen Em so open and flirty as this before and that he hoped I was enjoying it as much as him. I certainly was and was now feeling more at ease that it was all with Robs say so too.
A few more drinks flowed, and the conversation got more selacious with more physical touching and contact before it became time to head back to the house, all in a merry mood.

As we walked, Em pulled my arm around her waist, and hers round mine, her hand resting on the top of jeans hip pocket as she held Robs hand with the other. It felt good being this tactile. Still such an alien atmosphere, being so flirty with a guys wife and him there too.

Eventually we got back to the house, sat in livingroom, Em sat by me, hand on my thigh on the sofa where we had a night cap. It was now pretty late and we called it a night. Em gave me a huge hug, my hands falling to her hips pulling her closer instinctively before we kissed on cheeks and we headed up stairs to our beds for the evening. Me feeling very aroused recalling the events of the evening.
I could hear Rob and Em chatting in the other room down the hall, and an unmistakable soft female moan of pleasure. Lucky Rob. I drifted off to sleep sporting a very hard cock and a head full of fantasies.

Morning came, I woke sporting a very large erection and recalling fond memories of previous nights innocent fun. It was after 9, I could hear noise down the hall of Em and Rob stiring and chatting. By know I was taking myself in hand, covers pushed down and naked on the bed, lost in imagining Em fresh from bed.
I heard Em head down stairs, but I didnt her returning short time after, she knocked briefly on my door and opening it before I had a chance to reply and cover my nakedness... Em stood in the doorway, dressed almost exactly as in the picture with the addition of the skimpiest black lace thong, with a cuppa in hand and a huge smile on her face, looking at me naked on a bed, cock in hand with look of shock on my face.
"Oh now, that is a sight to behold" Em replied. "Please dont cover up on my account"...I froze..
Em had the biggest smile on her face as she gazed at me naked on the bed, she then walked into the room, placed the cuppa on the bedside table.
"Rob told me all about the tea in bed fantasy but I wasn't expecting something as special as this, lets make this a little more fun". She slipped her thumbs into the elastic of her skimpy black panties and pulled them down her thighs, I was still frozen, not knowing what i should do as Em kicked them free from her legs.

By now, Rob had appeared at the door aswell, huge smile on his face as Em turned towards him saying something along the lines of it being to good an opportunity not to take.
My hand now instinctively on her naked thigh as she claimed onto the bed and placed her thighs either side of my waist, sat against my cock. Taking my face in her hands and kissing me deeply on the lips she said she had wanted more last night, before reaching between her thighs and guiding my by now rock solid erection into her very wet and open pussy.

My mind blown, not expecting this but so swept up in all the excitement. My hands now starting to explore her body as she sat up and sank down the length of me, before grinding her hips into me, who was enjoying this more I have no idea but my god, my head was blown. Rob stood closer to the bed now, dressing gown open and evidently enjoying his wifes behaviours as he stroked his own hard cock.
Its fair to say proceedings didnt last long, thankfull Em cumming almost as quickly as me, she had sensed my approaching climax just as I was about to announce it, allowing me to slip from her wet pussy and the proceeding to rub my cock between her pussy my stomach briefly before I released my load over myself.
So intense, I shuddered...as she smiled and kissed me full on the mouth before uttering her thanks..then they left the room, and me alone to think wtf had just happened.

Needless to say, it was a little awkward when I had cleaned myself up and came down stairs shortly after. We made light conversation, a tad embarassed how far it had all gone. One of those "lets not mention it" moments I guess.
I did keep the panties though and we all still chat. Rob and I have discussed it several times since.
As it turned out, she had meant to turn up at the door with a cuppa as a joke, knowing it was a much discussed fantasy between Rob and I. Certainly left me smiling.
View attachment 1396343
Damn you are hot and fucking tasty

My mind blown, not expecting this but so swept up in all the excitement. My hands now starting to explore her body as she sat up and sank down the length of me, before grinding her hips into me, taking the hem of her nightyband slipping it over her head. A naked Em, before me, perfect breasts, nipples errect, out of this world, who was enjoying this more I have no idea but my god, my head was blown. Rob stood closer to the bed now, dressing gown open and evidently enjoying his wifes behaviours as he stroked his own hard cock.

View attachment 1396343
I had a similar experience many years ago and was completely caught out by my mates girlfriend that just said, "I'm going to bed, who's joining me" I thought she was joking but her boyfriend said "after you". So I went in the darkened bedroom andvcoukd just make out her being in bed. I stripped off to join her thinking this was still a prank. But when I put my hand on her breast I realised she was naked. I was trembling with excitement and still couldn't quite believe what was happening. She then kissed me and grabbed my cock when her boyfriend walked in to join us. So she took both of us on. It really didn't take long for me to cum. We all slept the night in the double bed and this was repeated again some weeks later. Only this time I was ready for it.

Frags, it was a big surprise to me too! I was amazed how comfortable she was flirting with you the night before, and even more surprised when she agreed to wear that slip to take you your tea as a joke.

Definitely didn’t expect her to walk in on you with your cock in your hand – and when she did, I thought she’d immediately back out embarrassed.

Seeing her slipping her panties off, I thought she was just taking it a little bit further in re-creating the picture you’d seen, but when she jumped on the bed and straddled you I realised that things were escalating beyond my wildest expectation.

Even then I didn’t really believe she would let you slip inside her, and until she pulled her slip off over her head I didn’t even realise that she was impaled on your cock!

It was incredibly hot seeing the way her little breasts moved as you were pumping into her. I just regret not having the presence of mind to fetch a camera – but I suspect by the time I got back it would have all been over!

By the way, Em doesn’t know you kept the panties – she didn’t miss them until much later and didn’t make the connection 😉

Frags, it was a big surprise to me too! I was amazed how comfortable she was flirting with you the night before, and even more surprised when she agreed to wear that slip to take you your tea as a joke.

Definitely didn’t expect her to walk in on you with your cock in your hand – and when she did, I thought she’d immediately back out embarrassed.

Seeing her slipping her panties off, I thought she was just taking it a little bit further in re-creating the picture you’d seen, but when she jumped on the bed and straddled you I realised that things were escalating beyond my wildest expectation.

Even then I didn’t really believe she would let you slip inside her, and until she pulled her slip off over her head I didn’t even realise that she was impaled on your cock!

It was incredibly hot seeing the way her little breasts moved as you were pumping into her. I just regret not having the presence of mind to fetch a camera – but I suspect by the time I got back it would have all been over!

By the way, Em doesn’t know you kept the panties – she didn’t miss them until much later and didn’t make the connection 😉
It was such a great visit. Here's to the next one. We will have to work on a new fantasy. Maybe outdoors...lol

Reactions: RobG1908

View attachment 1396343
Wow beautiful beauty with beautiful figure