Most hot outfit your wife was willing to wear in public.

A long time ago I handcuffed her to a chain link fence in the middle of a notorious city park wearing the bra and panties in the pic. Her shirt was off , pants pulled down to her ankles an hands cuffed above her head. I left her there and walked a long way back to the car for cigarettes. I purposely took my time and smoked most of a cigarette at the car, leaving her alone and exposed. I eventually came back but didn't see anyone just her squirming in the handcuffs
shame no one creamed her

She wears this sometimes. When she wears outfits like THIS, I know she's in the mood to get laid.

Edit: NOT the top from the concert story. Mr HW was wrong about that, but I do wear this top with jeans once in awhile. I wore this to a different concert the night this pic was taken. - Mrs Hotwife

View attachment 743091
Next time she is wearing something like this let me know if love to fuck your beautiful wife 💝

Reactions: Hwcouple702
Definition of in public

: in a place where one can be seen by many people : in a public place

"Most hot outfit your wife was willing to wear in public."​

Not sure what you're getting at, but, I don't dress like that just to stay home. It's easier to get pics at home when I'm getting ready to go out or after I get home though. ;)

Last edited:

"Not sure what you're getting at"
I was just hypothesizing that there's a huge difference between "playing dress up" at home and actually going out in the outfit.
Brigitte and I often see quotes like "this is what my wife wore to the office party". Great! So you managed to get a pic of her in your lounge room but no shots at the event. Yeah right. !!!! Words are easy but a genuine pic is gold.

Reactions: kort6776