Much older hung coworker

kinkyltncpl

Couple
Oct 11, 2022
A little of our past.When she was 18 we were dating. She had a 14 month long affair with her 47 year old coworker. She was his fuck toy. He had her measure him every time. He was 9 1/4 completely shaved white cock. She said his balls were huge. He told her to put both in her mouth at the same time but they were to big. We have fucked countless times and i have masterbaited the same amount to the details! Pretty extreme. Ray and Lynn

When Susan was 21, she lost her cherry to her 42-year-old co-worker that had a huge cock. She fucked him every chance she got for 6 months or so, and he wanted to leave his wife and family for her because she has such good pussy. She told him no, that wasn't happening, and they parted ways. She says she'd like to fuck him again for old times sake, but she's 65 and he's 84 and probably couldn't get it up...lol.
Lol so he got to clingy...he had a good thing there... how did you feel about your gf giving her cherry to him?

When Susan was 21, she lost her cherry to her 42-year-old co-worker that had a huge cock. She fucked him every chance she got for 6 months or so, and he wanted to leave his wife and family for her because she has such good pussy. She told him no, that wasn't happening, and they parted ways. She says she'd like to fuck him again for old times sake, but she's 65 and he's 84 and probably couldn't get it up...lol.
I had an affair with my Father In law when he lived with us for a year+, he was 97!!! I wouldn't say he got HARD, but he was able to get erect enough that we could get him inside (me on top) and he was very able of cumming inside of me. We never used any protection and talked about him getting me pregnant, although I'm sure there was little chance due to his age. It sure helped him along tho!! Give it a shot, nothing to lose.

J (the wife)

Last edited:
A little of our past.When she was 18 we were dating. She had a 14 month long affair with her 47 year old coworker. She was his fuck toy. He had her measure him every time. He was 9 1/4 completely shaved white cock. She said his balls were huge. He told her to put both in her mouth at the same time but they were to big. We have fucked countless times and i have masterbaited the same amount to the details! Pretty extreme. Ray and Lynn
I have had a number of affairs with co-workers and 2 Bosses over the years (I have a thing for Bosses, LOL). Most were 6 months to a year before their wives started asking about all the overtime they were working, my longest ended recently due to COVID with my Boss/Lover, it lasted 11 years!! The first 2 were actually behind my hubbies back.

J (the wife)

I had an affair with my Father In law when he lived with us for a year+, he was 97!!! I wouldn't say he got HARD, but he was able to get erect enough that we could get him inside (me on top) and he was very able of cumming inside of me. We never used any protection and talked about him getting me pregnant, although I'm sure there was little chance due to his age. It sure helped him along tho!! Give it a shot, nothing to lose.

J (the wife)
So hot 🔥

Reactions: WaltHardman