Mushroom heads

I have read several articles about the shape of the penis and would recommend you check these out. One constant is that the head should be bigger and wider than than the shaft. Nature intended for females to have multiple partners and having a cock with a wide head will actually create a suction to pull another guys sperm out. The ridge of the head will also help scoop the sperm out as well. So the guy with the longer cock with a large head should have a better chance of getting though the left over sperm and impregnating the female.

I have read several articles about the shape of the penis and would recommend you check these out. One constant is that the head should be bigger and wider than than the shaft. Nature intended for females to have multiple partners and having a cock with a wide head will actually create a suction to pull another guys sperm out. The ridge of the head will also help scoop the sperm out as well. So the guy with the longer cock with a large head should have a better chance of getting though the left over sperm and impregnating the female.
ty for replay . bur I am talking about the aesthetic side