My 23y/o Exhibitionist Wife

Been dating for 4 years since she was 19. Now I’m 32 and we’ve travelled the world together. She’s a nurse so on her days off we fuck nonstop, and we’ve done it for a full day once. I can’t believe I get to call her my cum dump and she doesn’t mind whenever or wherever we do it. How long would you last?
Damm, what a delicious babe 🔥

Been dating for 4 years since she was 19. Now I’m 32 and we’ve travelled the world together. She’s a nurse so on her days off we fuck nonstop, and we’ve done it for a full day once. I can’t believe I get to call her my cum dump and she doesn’t mind whenever or wherever we do it. How long would you last?
she is a deesse

She is definitely the Nurse I would love to have take care of me! I can only imagine how difficult it must be to have her give a guy a bath, for the guy anyway! Lol. Robin is also an ICU Nurse and has told me some really interesting stories, including things she’s done that exceeded her normal duties, and are definitely against the rules! Does she have any interesting stories to share, would LOVE to hear them!

669_1000.jpg

Wow, she’s perfect.

Great girl 😋🇮🇹

shes a hottie

Men like us who have exhibitionist wives are very lucky. While I LOVE watching my beautiful wife Carolyn have sex with other men, watching her flash her tits in public is almost as enjoyable.
View attachment 447504View attachment 447505View attachment 447506View attachment 447507View attachment 447508View attachment 447509View attachment 447504View attachment 447505View attachment 447506View attachment 447507View attachment 447508View attachment 447509
Mmmm I like your wife 😉