My anal loving wife

Hey all,

New to this forum but very much enjoying everyone's pics and videos. I thought I'd share a few of my sexy wife.

She's submissive and loves a good fuck up the ass :D We're not into sharing... yet, but who knows what the future brings - maybe some comments will persuade us ;)

Hope you enjoy - let me know what you think and would do together.
great looking ass

Hey all,

New to this forum but very much enjoying everyone's pics and videos. I thought I'd share a few of my sexy wife.

She's submissive and loves a good fuck up the ass :D We're not into sharing... yet, but who knows what the future brings - maybe some comments will persuade us ;)

I’d fill her ass up.. hot

Hey all,

Now that's a nice butt!

Hey all,

Ohhh wow she is looking very very Hot and juicy perfect queen of XXX. I love her body specially her juicy creamy pussy .I love to fuck her and eat her

I’m constantly got a finger up her ass or something but it’s always a fight about anal acts like she hates it I have no reason why the huge fight then when it finally goes into her ass she fucks me like crazy has the hardest orgasm and tells me idk why we don’t do it more lol but next time is a fight again lol but she loves me eating her ass and if I eat her pussy she begs for something up her ass
My wife at first doesn’t want anal but once I’m eating her pussy she gets so hot and horny that she grabs my hand and guides me to her asshole. Then I thumb fuck her ass that she even starts saying “fuck my ass” over and over until she has an orgasm. I want her to eventually let me put my dick in her ass.

Hey all,

Beautiful 😻

Reactions: Mxfunguy