My another chapter

Angie

Female
May 19, 2022
As you might have read my earlier threads, you would have learned that I am a good lady. I have never cheated on my husband. Although I flashed, exposed, showed off my naked body to guys many times but I have never had sex with anyone except my husband.

Deep inside my mind, I have my desire and that is the reason I visit this website. I read stories of many others and admire their playful life. It is the life they chose and they are happy with it.

Just last week, I went shopping at my favorite shop for fashion and jewelry. I usually visit this shop. Sometimes I came alone and sometimes I came with my husband. On that day, I went alone to the shop looking for new fashion items. I was looking for a jewelry. Suddenly, one guy approached me. He asked if I could help him choose a jewelry for his wife. I then helped giving him suggestions on the jewelry piece that his wife may like. He bought that piece and paid by credit card. He got the bill and was about to leave. He thanked me and came close. He then whispered softly asking me if I wanted to have sex with him.

I was surprised about the question. I did not think that I got it right so I asked him to say it again. He still insisted the same question whether I wanted to have sex with him. Of course, I should say no but in my mind, it was a yes. He was good-looking but not that handsome. The only reason I would have sex with him was because he was the only person who ever asked me for sex (except my husband). Anyway, I did not answer him. I just keep staring at him into his eyes. He then concluded by himself and said out loud that it meant yes. He asked me for contact details and I gave him. He told me that he would text me for our appointment. Later on the same day, I got his message asking me to see him tomorrow at his apartment. He sent the location. I found it was not much far from my place.

I did not tell my husband about this secret appointment. I could not sleep that night thinking whether I should go or not. My husband did not know the things behind his back. I was excited but looking forward to the appointment.

Finally, I brought myself to his apartment. Yes, my answer was I wanted to try having sex with another man. I rang his doorbell. He opened the door wearing shirt with shorts. It was such an easy look for staying at home. When I stepped into his apartment, my hands turned cold. I was excited, very excited. I was like a 15 years-old virgin again. He got me a glass of water and asked me to sit and relax on the couch. I sipped the water and then he started to squeeze my boobs. I was shocked. It was very fast. I was thinking of some chit chat but no, he did not waste the time. He then pull down my shirt and took off my bra. I picked up condoms and handed to him. He took pictures of me being topless. Within around 2 minutes after I walked in here, I became half-naked. He sucked my tits hard. He had a good tongue. I was like flying. Without knowing, I spread my legs wide. He did not wait. He stripped my dress and threw it away. He then walked to the corner looking for something. Not long, he came back with scissors in his hand. I did not know what was it for. An almost naked girl like me could do nothing else at that moment but to let the guy do whatever he wanted. Suddenly, he cut off my panty. I was shocked because it was a hint to my husband that I did something naughty before I went home. I did not like it but he said I should not complain otherwise he would also cut off my bra. So I kept silent and laid for him on that couch. He started licking all over my body. I turned very wet and he knew it because I spread wide in front of him. He then fuck me hard and sucked my tits. I screamed and moaned loud. It was a pain with pleasure. I was happy and was guilty at the same time. He fucked me for around 10 minutes before jerking off on my face. His cum hit my lips and spilled all over my face. I reached the orgasm and was pleased. I stayed naked on the couch for 5 minutes before getting up slowly to wash. After few minutes, I got out of the wash room, get dressed, and left. I said goodbye to him and went home happily. I did not care to set up another appointment with him. Honestly, I felt guilty. On the way driving home, I found some bruises on my body. I did not think that I could hide this story from my husband anymore. It was hard for me to start telling my good husband about this story.

Anyway, on that day, during the dinner, I started telling the story to my husband slowly. I explained my feelings and the reason for me to cheat on him. He listened to me calmly and looked at me with his kindness face. He said he understood and would not blame me for anything. He told me he was so proud of me that I told him everything without hiding. My husband even told me to tell him next time I want to do it again so that he would go with me and watch it. He liked it! I was surprised but it turned out to be a good decision. I am not sure whether this would work the same with someone else. For me, it was a good try but may be no more. I do not like the guilty feeling after it finished.

I shared a picture here for all to enjoy.

Attachments

• 3ADEDB3F-FC57-491F-9FCB-F6E10D8AF144.jpeg
    3ADEDB3F-FC57-491F-9FCB-F6E10D8AF144.jpeg
    87.3 KB · Views: 261
I loved your story. Have you met up with that guy again, or do you plan to?

Your husband sounds a lot like me. I'm amazed at how differently some people react to being cheated on.

In college, years ago, I discover my wife (fiancée at the time) was cheating on me with a one of my buddies. I was very confused by how I felt. Although I did feel a bit of jealousy, I was very proud of her and extremely aroused by the thought of her having sex with my buddy.

When their affair got exposed, she was quite surprised (and a little confused) by my reaction. My buddy was, as well.

I eventually got to watch my fiancée have sex with my buddy. It was awkward at first, but we treated it like a threesome and it was very, very fun. The more times we did it, the more fun it got. He eventually moved in with us and we became a poly threesome.

Reactions: Angie
I loved your story. Have you met up with that guy again, or do you plan to?

Your husband sounds a lot like me. I'm amazed at how differently some people react to being cheated on.

In college, years ago, I discover my wife (fiancée at the time) was cheating on me with a one of my buddies. I was very confused by how I felt. Although I did feel a bit of jealousy, I was very proud of her and extremely aroused by the thought of her having sex with my buddy.

When their affair got exposed, she was quite surprised (and a little confused) by my reaction. My buddy was, as well.

I eventually got to watch my fiancée have sex with my buddy. It was awkward at first, but we treated it like a threesome and it was very, very fun. The more times we did it, the more fun it got. He eventually moved in with us and we became a poly threesome.
Nice to hear your story. It also turned out in a good way though.

For the guy you asked, I did not plan to. We just came across in the fashion and jewelry shop. I was in the revealing dress on that day. May be that was a reason he thought I was a playful girl and asked me for sex.

Reactions: StagnGuam4Cpls
As you might have read my earlier threads, you would have learned that I am a good lady. I have never cheated on my husband. Although I flashed, exposed, showed off my naked body to guys many times but I have never had sex with anyone except my husband.

Deep inside my mind, I have my desire and that is the reason I visit this website. I read stories of many others and admire their playful life. It is the life they chose and they are happy with it.

Just last week, I went shopping at my favorite shop for fashion and jewelry. I usually visit this shop. Sometimes I came alone and sometimes I came with my husband. On that day, I went alone to the shop looking for new fashion items. I was looking for a jewelry. Suddenly, one guy approached me. He asked if I could help him choose a jewelry for his wife. I then helped giving him suggestions on the jewelry piece that his wife may like. He bought that piece and paid by credit card. He got the bill and was about to leave. He thanked me and came close. He then whispered softly asking me if I wanted to have sex with him.

I was surprised about the question. I did not think that I got it right so I asked him to say it again. He still insisted the same question whether I wanted to have sex with him. Of course, I should say no but in my mind, it was a yes. He was good-looking but not that handsome. The only reason I would have sex with him was because he was the only person who ever asked me for sex (except my husband). Anyway, I did not answer him. I just keep staring at him into his eyes. He then concluded by himself and said out loud that it meant yes. He asked me for contact details and I gave him. He told me that he would text me for our appointment. Later on the same day, I got his message asking me to see him tomorrow at his apartment. He sent the location. I found it was not much far from my place.

I did not tell my husband about this secret appointment. I could not sleep that night thinking whether I should go or not. My husband did not know the things behind his back. I was excited but looking forward to the appointment.

Finally, I brought myself to his apartment. Yes, my answer was I wanted to try having sex with another man. I rang his doorbell. He opened the door wearing shirt with shorts. It was such an easy look for staying at home. When I stepped into his apartment, my hands turned cold. I was excited, very excited. I was like a 15 years-old virgin again. He got me a glass of water and asked me to sit and relax on the couch. I sipped the water and then he started to squeeze my boobs. I was shocked. It was very fast. I was thinking of some chit chat but no, he did not waste the time. He then pull down my shirt and took off my bra. I picked up condoms and handed to him. He took pictures of me being topless. Within around 2 minutes after I walked in here, I became half-naked. He sucked my tits hard. He had a good tongue. I was like flying. Without knowing, I spread my legs wide. He did not wait. He stripped my dress and threw it away. He then walked to the corner looking for something. Not long, he came back with scissors in his hand. I did not know what was it for. An almost naked girl like me could do nothing else at that moment but to let the guy do whatever he wanted. Suddenly, he cut off my panty. I was shocked because it was a hint to my husband that I did something naughty before I went home. I did not like it but he said I should not complain otherwise he would also cut off my bra. So I kept silent and laid for him on that couch. He started licking all over my body. I turned very wet and he knew it because I spread wide in front of him. He then fuck me hard and sucked my tits. I screamed and moaned loud. It was a pain with pleasure. I was happy and was guilty at the same time. He fucked me for around 10 minutes before jerking off on my face. His cum hit my lips and spilled all over my face. I reached the orgasm and was pleased. I stayed naked on the couch for 5 minutes before getting up slowly to wash. After few minutes, I got out of the wash room, get dressed, and left. I said goodbye to him and went home happily. I did not care to set up another appointment with him. Honestly, I felt guilty. On the way driving home, I found some bruises on my body. I did not think that I could hide this story from my husband anymore. It was hard for me to start telling my good husband about this story.

Anyway, on that day, during the dinner, I started telling the story to my husband slowly. I explained my feelings and the reason for me to cheat on him. He listened to me calmly and looked at me with his kindness face. He said he understood and would not blame me for anything. He told me he was so proud of me that I told him everything without hiding. My husband even told me to tell him next time I want to do it again so that he would go with me and watch it. He liked it! I was surprised but it turned out to be a good decision. I am not sure whether this would work the same with someone else. For me, it was a good try but may be no more. I do not like the guilty feeling after it finished.

was this a one & done or is there more?

Gorgouse

There are few guys waiting in the line. I might try the other guy. Anyway, not sure whether it will work.
You sound confident if husband is on board go for it dont do it behind his back..My wide and i have been in the lifestyle for about 3 years years ot has been very rewarding for us she dresses better ..she takes better care of her self and our sex life has gotten better..Ilove and encourage her to dressup in sexy cloths tgat has lead to some great sexual encounters

You are perfect proof that a person can be even more beautiful inside, though you are absolutely gorgeous on the outside too. I can not tell if you are one that believes things happen for a reason and purpose. Here I see your journey into discovery was merely cosmic collisions that spun you into a better understanding of yourself. All the senses are alive and fate is in control. Like a feather floating in the wind.

Reactions: Angie
You are perfect proof that a person can be even more beautiful inside, though you are absolutely gorgeous on the outside too. I can not tell if you are one that believes things happen for a reason and purpose. Here I see your journey into discovery was merely cosmic collisions that spun you into a better understanding of yourself. All the senses are alive and fate is in control. Like a feather floating in the wind.
I believe in fate as well. For me, I earn my pleasure from the journey itself, not the destination.

• Love
Reactions: StagnGuam4Cpls